Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:45 am

Charlize arched her back, resting her hands back on the pillow either side her head as she closed her eyes and returned the kiss with a lingering smile. Hard to picture really, that the strength she'd displayed earlier could be possessed by such a thin, almost frail looking body really.
The youth softly squirming under his caress, seemingly enjoying herself a whole lot as she drew a deep breath and leaned her head back.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:58 am

"No fangs I promise " he said softly gently biting her shoulder while his hands wandered
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:02 am

"Good..." she murmured under her breath, arching her back a little more and moving her body into his touch as her hands closed slowly around the fabric of the pillow with a soft sound of pleasure. Her head tilting slightly to the side, giving him better access to her shoulder as she let him bite. At least as long as he didn't use his fangs...
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:18 am

He didn't although he teased with them for a moment before applying more oil and resuming the delightful task of rubbing it over all the brujah.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:30 am

Delighted, pleased Brujah was, well... if the sounds was anything to go by, she was more than happy really as he managed to steal a whimper or two between the soft moans.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:39 am

Marvin continued to work the oil over Charlie's body with a soft smile

"Madness makes everything better eh my delighted little cat? "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:45 am

"Well, a little bit doesn't hurt..." she whispered under her breath with an amused smile even as her lips parted in another soft moan. Her fingers closing a little tighter around the fabric before slowly opening her eyes and gazing up at him.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:49 am

Marvin gazed back down, a wide eyed and gentle expression on his face. He leaned over to brush his lips against Charlie's again. "Gimme some sugar baby "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:03 am

Alright, so he made her laugh. The youth's lips parting in a chuckle as she let go of the pillow and moved an arm around him, cupping his cheek with her free hand while the other came to rest on his shoulder.
"Make me moan...." she whispered, licking his lips before pulling him into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:09 am

Marvin returned the kiss and let his hand wander to where it would make Charlie moan the most
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:16 am

That most definitively had the desired effect as her moan faded into the touch of his lips on hers, making it pretty clear that if he wanted sugar.. he wouldn't have to ask her twice.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:19 am

Marvin got into her bed and wrapped his arms around the little cinnamon scented brujah. "Good time love? "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:24 am

"Not complaining am I?" the youth chuckled, smiling up at him and easing a slender leg against the side of his body. One hand still cupping his cheek, brushing her thumb across his lips.
He was almost kind of sweet when he was acting near normal. If you could ignore the fact that he'd shown up in a pirate costume at least.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:27 am

"Mmm no you aren't " he whispered while caressing her cheek
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:29 am

"What's this?" she leaned her head back slightly, still looking up at him with a smile though. "You going all soft on me?" the youth grinned, arching her body up against his.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:36 am

"Gotta show you I'm not all that scary and warped "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:38 am

"Though I told you" she eased her thumb across his lower lip again before brushing her lips against his. "You don't scare me.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:50 am

"How about just enjoying a malkavian behaving normally? Makes it more special "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:57 am

Charlize brushed her fingers across his cheek and down the side of his neck to let her hand come to rest on his chest with a smile.
"I can do that..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:13 am

He just smiled and ran a finger down her chest
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 am

"What...?" she smiled, tilting her head to the side but still looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:21 pm

The Malkavian smiled "Sometimes it's just nice to be with someone you know. Someone who shows appreciation for a good pampering"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:24 pm

The youth bit her lip softly and continued to gaze up at his with an intrigued look. A smile lingering on her features as she eased her hand slowly from his chest and up the side of his neck before moving it around to the back of it to trace her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Her efforts were rewarded with another kiss, and roaming fingers
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:42 am

He was good when he wanted to, the youth's lips parting against his as a soft moan of pleasure escaped into the kiss and welcomed his touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next