Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower Empty
PostSubject: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:45 am

The Malkavian was always full of surprises. This time not only was he dressed  "Charlie in?"completely normalhe was even carrying a briefcase.  By all appearances the man was completely sane and normal.

Which probably should worry those who knew him.

He looked at the secretary and smiled warmly.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:48 am

A quick phone call, a few exchanges of words, Mister Johnson's name being slipped into the conversation and Marvin was showed to the elevator.
"He's upstairs"

And Charlie was indeed upstairs, sitting on the couch with a book in hand and his elbow on the arm rest. A manicured finger resting against his temple as he threw a sideways glance towards the elevator when it opened.

"Good evening"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:54 am

"Hey Charlie" he said leaning over and brushing his lips against Charlie's cheek.

"I have more computer stuff for you to look over"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:55 am

There was a hint of a smirk, though nothing more as he closed the book without making the page and placed it on the table.
"Computer stuff? You're here to torture me then I take it?" he said, turning his gaze to the Malkavian again after briefly having checked for neurotic ghouls. "No pet?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:57 am

"If I was here to torture you, I would have brought Mercy and her toys. She does that sort of thing for a living"

"And Naomi is still missing if that makes you feel any better. I'm worried about the poor little thing. But no... computers. There are books and stuff in there."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:03 am

"I'm sure she'll show up just fine" he smiled, hoping she would do no such thing. Damn little broken pet deserved whatever came her way, though he regretted not having been able to do more to torture her.

"So books?" he said as he got up and turned to Marvin, not mentioning Mercy or her toys. "And stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:06 am

"I hired the Sheriff to help look for her, so I'm sure she'll turn up quite fine. Might go searching for her astrally too."

Marvin sat down and pulled a few things out of the briefcase.

"Yes, books and such. Some software, nothing fancy yet. How have you progressed on your lessons?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:09 am

"Enough to avoid getting a headache from my new phone" he motioned with a wave of his hand towards the HTC on the table as he headed over to the kitchen to pick up a couple of glasses, filling each half way up, before heading back again to the sitting group.

"And you? Learned to get that wild right hook of yours under control?" the youth said with a hint of a smirk as he placed the glasses on the table and took a seat to check out the things Marvin had brought.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:12 am

"I have" he chuckled while picking up the glass and holding it up as if in a toast.

"Not as good as you are yet, but slowly getting there. "

There was a twinkle in Marvin's eyes as he spoke and smiled softly at the Brujah.

"Speaking of skills, would you like to learn what is called Auspex?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:15 am

He lifted the glass though stopped as the question about Auspex came up, causing the youth's alert eyes to find the Malkavian's.
"What's the catch?" because no one offered up skills like that without wanting something in return. Not even crazy ass Malkavians.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:18 am

"An equal exchange of skills" he said offhand while taking a sip of the blood.

"I'm trying to learn all of your clan's skills to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 am

"Ah, of course" he smirked, taking a small sip of his glass before putting it away. "Now that sounds like a really horrible idea. You? With more powers to influence people? Superhuman strength and speed? Now that sounds like a monster in the making"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:24 am

Marvin chuckled "You make that sound like a bad thing. It's not like I'm going to set up a lair like some Tremere and cackle madly as lightning flashes and go back to making plans on how to take over the world."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 am

"Oh really? Let me guess, secluded island, fake voulcano with a hidden laboratory and live satellite feed? You'd start small and build from there, you'd know better than to aim for the whole world right away" he smirked, leaning into the corner of the sofa and tilting his head to the side to touch a manicured finger to his temple while he gazed at the Malkavian.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:35 am

That brought a smirk to the Malkavian's face.

"Yes... and I would need henchmen... You, Cass and Mercy could join me and slowly work to take over the world! Bwwwaaahhaaaaahhaaa!"

He said it all with a perfectly straight face and almost bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:37 am

"I don't do long term contracts" Charlie winked, getting a bit more comfortable and seemingly not about to drop the smirk that was lingering on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:43 am

"We can do it on an annual basis then. What's the point of having a fortress o' doom if I don't have at least three beautiful assistants?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 am

"Hah" Charlie shook his head with an amused chuckle. "I don't really do the assistant part either you know? If you want that I suggest finding some new ghoul. I'm not really good at the kissing up to part of a henchman"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:03 am

"Mmmm how about business associate then? We can all wear costumes. I'll be Captain Dementia and you can be The Invisible Sword of Fury or something like that. We'll put cass in a tight unitard and black thigh high leather boots, and Mercy will be the evil enforcer of my will. "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:09 am

"Tempting as that sound, I got a feeling she might object. So you might want to talk that over with her before making any grand plans" he chuckled, shaking his head slowly at the whole idea. "I'm sure Mercy would be up for it from what little you've told me though" Charlie added with a light shrug of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:14 am

"Well yes, and there are a myriad of other details to attend to first. Like getting a giant white cat and the like. But as for the original point, would you be interested in acquiring Auspex?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:18 am

The youth's lips parted as he eased the tip of his tongue across a canine, watching the Malkavian carefully for a few moments.
"Perhaps.. let me consider it?" he said after a little while, offering the man a smile.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:24 am

Marvin just smiled "What would you offer in return? Oh... and have you ever had the area around your haven inspected and patrolled on the Astral level? I could look if you wanted"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:28 am

"What I'd offer in return depends on my mood. But you already know my Clan's disciplines, they're hardly as secretive as some, so it would have be one of three either way" Charlie shrugged before throwing a brief look around.
"And no. I haven't. But what need for it would there be?" he shrugged, arching an eyebrow at Marvin.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:39 am

"If I had a choice, I would choose Presence, but I wouldn't refuse any of the three you have. Are you sure I can't interest you in Dementation too? As for looking around your place astrally? You never know what or who might be standing here listening to your every word and watching your every action."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower   Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Hai Charlie - The White Tower
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next