Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower Empty
PostSubject: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:44 pm

The Malkavian stepped inside, dressed like a pirate and headed towards the receptionist's desk.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:04 am

The man looked up, looked more than a little uncertain and then reached over to pick up the phone. A few quick words were exchanged with whoever, one would presume Charlie, was at the other end before a slightly reluctant nod was given to the Malkavian.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:14 am

Within minutes Marvin was standing inside of Charlie's apartment

"Hello Charlie" he said with his usual soft smile. "I actually brought you something"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:22 am

The youth, who was standing in the kitchen, turned around at the sound of his voice and well, stopped. He was currently dressed in a pair of black jeans with his shirt undone, leaving the bandages underneath it exposed and suggesting he hadn't actually gotten around to doing much that evening.
Charlie stared at him for a few moments and then tilted his head slowly to the side.

"I'd say that's actually somewhat sexy if it wasn't for the fact that I know you're bat shit insane and that there's no irony to the way you're dressed" he arched an eyebrow. "How are you doing Marvin? Seen Pirates one time too many?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:26 am

Marvin chuckled and handed Charlie a small box.

"Yes, but I'm a sexy likeable batshit insane. And I wanted to bring you something."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:30 am

Charlie put his nearly empty glass down on the counter and rested his hips back against it as he took the box, eyed Marvin for a moment and then opened it.
"Well now..." a slow smile eased across his lips as he reached inside and picked out one of the candle, gently holding it in his hand as he drew his breath and took in its scent while looking at Marvin with those steel blue eyes of his. "This is thoughtful... what brought this on?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:33 am

"Maybe I'm just trying to show a bit of appreciation for the people in my unlife? Watching you and Cass interact reminded me that while good looks and even dashing force can be fun for a bit, it has little staying power. So this... call it the softer side of Marvin."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:35 am

"First clown suits and now this?" the youth smiled placing the box down on the counter next to him as he motioned for Marvin to come closer with a smile to his lips. "At least Jack Sparrow has Pennywise beat in the looks department..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:38 am

"Oh this came from a joke with the Sheriff. She called herself a Ninja, so I said I was likely a pirate. One joke lead to another and I proposed making an 80's cover group called Ninja Vs Pirate. Anyway...." he shrugged and came closer.

"I find it amusing"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:40 am

"Of course you do" he chuckled, reaching up to touch a gentle hand to the other man's chin, guiding his lips to his own unless Marvin protested.
"Thank you..." the youth whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:42 am

"Mmmmmm" Marvin said as their lips touched and he gently ran a finger down Charlie's face

He held the kiss for a few moments and smiled "You're welcome"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:47 am

"Gifts and manners... you're improving" the androgynous youth grinned up at him, letting his fingers linger at his chin for a few more moments before letting them slip away, resting both hands on the counter either side his body without actually moving away himself.
"I'm not sure if I should be delighted or somewhat worried though" he said with a soft chuckle, still looking up at him, still not moving away.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:52 am

"You could be whatever makes you the most comfortable" he smiled, and ran a soft finger down the open front of Charlie's shirt.

"You've come to my house a couple of times, I thought it was time to return the favor."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:58 am

"Mmm, my place is safer" he smirked, tilting his head slightly to the side. No unstable ghouls who might try to hit him over the head with wine bottles or anything. Oh, and fewer straight lines.
"The gesture is nice either way though" Charlie arched his back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:04 am

"I'm glad you like it" he said tilting his head to the side and smiling at the Brujah

"Mmmm would it leave a better impression if I wasn't dressed as a pirate? Kind of hard to go night clubbing really dressed this way."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:12 am

"Depends" Charlie chuckled again, clearly amused and in a good mood. "You might get quite a bit of attention if you went clubbing dressed like that, but it might not be the kind of attention you'd want" he winked, leaning his head back slightly, stretching his neck.
"Your gift was thoughtful either way. Pirate" he reached out and tapped the brim of Marvin's hat with a sleek finger. "or not"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:15 am

Marvin took the hat off and put it on Charlie's head with a laugh

"Someone is in a good mood tonight, and while I'd like to think it's because your friendly neighborhood Malkavian showed up with gifts, I suspect that isn't the case"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:17 am

The youth moved his hand to touch the hat, adjusting it slightly.
"Oh, the gifts helped" he winked, finally moving as he pushed away from the counter, positioning him up close against Marvin for a second before moving as if to brush past him.
"Want something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 am

Marvin trailed a finger across the back of Charlie's neck as he passed "Thank you, that would be welcome"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:30 am

Really, the Malkavian was behaving, hm...

The youth reached up to pick a glass of one of the shelves before opening the fridge, his back against Marvin for the time being as he did so.
"So how have things been as of late?" he asked, filling the glass before turning around again with a smile and offering it to Marvin. "Stepped on anymore toes?" Charlie smirked, leaning forward to rest his elbows on the counter while looking at the Malkavian.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:38 am

He took the drink and smiled "Eh, toes? No. It will all sort out in the wash. And how have you been? Doing.... what do you do anyway, I realized I never asked you that. Debonair brujah playboy... playgirl... play... well you are quite debonair. "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 am

Charlie let out a soft chuckle, lifting his hand to the hat again and pulling lightly at the brim of it with a sly smirk.
"Oh, you know... fast cars, women and wine. Squandering my inheritance in style" he laughed, resting his elbow back on the table again as he leaned his head back so to look up at him, arching his back slightly again as he continued to lean on the counter.
"I made a decent amount of cash off my last few jobs, so I haven't really had the need to find any new employment since getting here"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:51 am

"Well, might as well enjoy it, right? What's the point otherwise?"

Marvin sat down on a couch, still sipping at his drink

"You know my grandfather fought in the trenches in the first world war. Was gassed by the Germans, never talked much about it. What was it like?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:54 am

Charlie walked over to join him, having lifted the hat off his head but stopping before he could place it on the table when faced with the sudden change of topic. His hand lingered in the air for a moment before allowing himself to lean back into the corner of the couch and placing the hat gently on the table next to the couch.
He gave a light shrug of his shoulders and rested his elbow on the back of the sofa, head tilted slightly to the side and resting it against a bejeweled finger.

"Dirty, cold, bloody. It killed me" he said simply, looking up at Marvin somewhat questioningly. "Why do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:59 am

"Curious. I was the first one in my family not to fight in some war or another. My cousins went to Vietnam, I missed it first because of college, and then because the job I took wound up being cloak and dagger spook shit for the Company. Eh, wanted to get a feel for you, get to know Charlie the person, not Charlie the person I bested in a sword fight, or who bounced me off the floor a few times."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next