Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:28 am

Marvin smiled, and kissed Charlie softly again, and just lay there for a little while holding and stroking her.

"You know..." he finally said with great reluctance. "I'm going to have to shower and clean up before I go home. The ghoulie will wonder why I smell of cinnamon otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:55 am

"Still worried about what she thinks hm?" the youth smirked, sliding her leg against his body while looking up at him. "You can use the shower if you want" she nodded briefly towards the adjoining bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:52 am

"I'm trying to give her a bit of a break " he smiled "she's pretty possessive "
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:57 am

"Big surprise there" Charlize chuckled, arching her back slightly as she let one arm drop to rest her hand on the pillow by her head. The youth still smiling up at him, still with those searching steel blue eyes.
"At least she's not here"
Thank God.....
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Marvin leaned over and gave the Brujah another gentle kiss before heading for the shower

"Oh she's not too bad. Just still a little too sane."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:26 am

A little too sane?
Charlie pulled the covers up to her chest and tucked a hand behind her head as she listened to the sound of the falling water.
She kind of doubted Naomi was anything but sane at this point.

Ah well.
The youth sat upright slowly, eased hr fingers through her hair before reaching for the bandages as she got out of bed and wandered over to the mirror, carefully re-wrapping her chest and torso while the Malkavian showered.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:37 am

Marvin came out a bit later toweling himself dry. "Sorry clothes downstairs still" he said coming up behind Charlie and wrapping his hands around her waist and kissing the back of her neck.

"It was fun tonight cat"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:44 am

The youth, having at least gotten as far as pulling his trousers back on although he was still wrapping his chest, smiled and leaned against him slightly as he met his gaze in the mirror.
"Mmm, it was" he smirked, reaching up and touching the Malkavian's cheek gently as he tilted his head slightly to the side at the touch of the man's lips on his skin while his other hand rested at his chest, holding the still partially wrapped bandage in place.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:06 am

"Gonna need you and Cass to come by the place sometime soon please. Getting it warded and the Sheriff needs the people I want to be allowed in to be present... or their blood but I'm not going to ask you for that. It will be you two, me, a cousin and of course Naomi who can get in and out. Nobody else."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 am

"Hm, well, it's the Sheriff so I guess you'll simply have to trust her in doing so then" he said with a light nod of his head. "Give me a time and I'll see what I can do" the youth added with a slight hint of a smirk. "Wouldn't want to end up fried if I showed up at your door. That would've been somewhat... inconvenient"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:21 am

"And you'll get to meet Mercy" he smiled "She's adorable."

Although the way he said it suggested that she might be adorable to a Malkavian, but nobody else.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:25 am

"Sounds like fun" Charlie chuckled, slipping his hand away from the man's cheek before touching his hands with his own. "I kinda need to finish this" he winked at the reflection in the mirror, still not having finished wrapping his chest. In fact, it was a bit of a time consuming operation, but perfection demanded time and anything less than perfect would not be enough to complete the illusion.
"but yes, ward, Sheriff, Mercy" he smiled. "Sounds like a plan"

Last edited by Charlie Cusack on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:10 am

He chuckled and stroked her neck on last time before departing

"I'll give you call. I hope the rest of your night is pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:20 am

"Mm, will be looking forward to it" Charlie smiled, briefly closing his eyes at the Malkavian's touch before watching him leave. Still with that same lingering smile of his as steel blue eyes followed his movements until he disappeared from his line of sight.

As for the rest of his evening? Well, he had a play date with a couple of ghouled dogs... it ought to be, if not pleasant, at least interesting. It usually was.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:16 am

Marvin pulled on his clothes, and left with a smile across his rugged features.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower   Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanity... so overrated - The White Tower
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9