Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:21 pm

"I'm quite well, thanks" the youth smiled with a light dismissive wave of his hand as he focused on the computer. One arm still resting on the back of the sofa, letting Cass have something to lean against if she wanted though, although he was hoping to silently avoid getting caught between the two of them if playful turned to well, less playful.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Marvin true to his word started to give Cass a gentle foot massage, resisting the urge to let his fingers wander further on up.

"Any questions in particular Charlie?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:38 pm

She did lean against Charlie's arm lightly. And Marvin could feel her finally start to relax some. She remained silent, though. It was not her want to interrupt anything.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:41 pm

"None at the moment" he said, eyes on the screen as a hand drifted to Cass' shoulder to play with a lock of her hair. He could work through a tutorial, even if it didn't interest him much and even if the two other people there seemed to be trying to distract him.
"You two not bored I hope?" the youth smirked, throwing a sideways glance at them.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:43 pm

"With you two around? Who the hell could be bored? " he chuckled

"Right now I'm trying to figure out if there is going to be an orgy, if Cass goes home all sad and alone, or if I'm just gonna get kicked out while you two get it on."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Wow... woooooooooooow....

She took that as a sign. Let the man work, let the mad man comment. If the Rose was out of sight, she was out of mind.

And not a distraction to either of them. Time for a smoke.

Cass casually got up, retrieved her boots, and went back out on the peaceful roof.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:52 pm

The youth took notice of her leaving, though didn't move or speak up until he'd finished the tutorial. at which point he let out a low sigh and put the lap top away for a bit of a break.
"You really are bad with women you know?" Charlie smirked at the Malkavian as he stretched and got up. "At least as far as talking with them goes" he brushed his hand briefly against the man's cheek as he moved past him.
"I'm going to go check on her. With you in a few alright? Besides, I need a break... from that" he waved at the lap top before heading up the stairs

Reaching the top floor, he tapped a finger on the glass door before walking outside to join her.
"Hey, gorgeous. You alright all by yourself out here?" the youth smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Cass was sitting on the roof's wall, feet dangling over the side with a cigarette in her hand. She seemed to be content, staring at the city below her feet. She turned, head over her shoulder when she heard Charlie approach. She took a drag from the clove and exhaled slowly as she gave a nod.

"Of course I am, sugar. I quite like the view, to be honest," she smiled to him and then turned her head back, looking back over the horizon. "I don't want to add to any distraction, either."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:04 pm

"Some distractions are better than others though" Charlie smiled at her as he walked over, moving up behind her to carefully ease his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. "And you're the best kind of distraction there is" the youth said as he closed his eyes and nuzzled lightly against the side of her neck as he drew his breath.

"The horizon is particularly beautiful right after sunset, when the lights of the city starts fighting the darkness..." he opened his eyes again with a lingering smile and let his lips touch her cheek as he spoke.
"Though I can think of better views than the silhouette of a city.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 pm

She touched his arms with the hand without the lit cigarette, feeling the fabric of his jacket. She leaned back into him just slightly, her neck drifting a bit to the side at his touch. "Mm... next time I should bring my camera, then. Just to see what I can capture from this vantage point." She smiled brightly.

Stamping her cigarette out, she flicked the butt over the side without a second thought. Best to touch him with both hands.

"Better views? Really?" She grinned. "Tell me what it is you're thinking."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:15 pm

"With the fear of sounding like an old cliché... you make for a much more interesting view all together..." he smiled as he let his lips briefly touch her earlobe. "Especially when you moan. Now those expressions you make? Mmm..." the youth let his lips part, lightly biting her ear lobe for a moment.
"Truly and utterly exquisite..."

Charlie gave her a light squeeze, one hand moving to touch hers while keeping his other arm around her waist.
"You sure you're alright mm?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:22 pm

"Mmm..." Cass let out a soft whimper as she bit her bottom lip. "That goes for you, too, you know," she chuckled happily. She played absently with his fingers for a few lingering moments, bending her head back enough to seek out his lips with her own.

"I'm sure. I'm just fine. Just wanted a little air. You should get back to Marvin before we make him jealous," she grinned. "I'll make it up to him later."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 pm

He let the kiss linger for a few moments, smiling happily against her lips before licking at them as he pulled back to look into her eyes.
"Do you think I care about his jealousy? He doesn't own you" the youth smirked, lightly tugging at her with the arm still wrapped around her waist.
"Join us?" Charlie asked with a light movement of his head towards the door and the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Cass turned in Charlie's arm, bringing her feet back over the side gracefully and in one fluid movement. Her arms wrap around his neck lazily as she keeps her smile.

"No," she laughed. "I don't think you do. And you're right, he doesn't." She kissed his lips again tenderly and then pulled back, hands running over his arms. "Alright, I'll come back downstairs. Quiet as a church mouse," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:38 pm

"Oh you don't need to be quiet..." he lifted a hand to her face, touching her chin with a gentle thumb and index finger to guide her lips back to his for a light kiss. "I enjoy your company either way... and some of our best times have been with you being anything but quiet" the youth grinned mischievously as he pulled back, letting his hand drift to hers again as he turned and headed for the stairs with her with him.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Oh that grin of his... How she loved it.

"You have full volume control," she grinned in return. Cass held his hand, even while moving down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:49 pm

It wasn't long before the two came down the stairs again so hopefully Marvin hadn't had time to rearrange his living room. At least the youth was allowed to hope so.
"I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long?" Charlie said as his gaze moved to Marvin with an ever lingering smile to his lips as his naked feet touched the carpeted floor with barely any sound. Still gently holding Cass' hand.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:55 pm

"Oh not at all" he said quietly, opening his eyes. "I was writing a program while you were gone. Truly you have a much better hand with women than I ever shall."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:57 pm

"Don't be so hard on yourself, dear," Cass offered a kind smile to Marvin. "It's not your hands that seem to be an issue," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:59 pm

"My hands have been unusually well behaved around two delightful creatures. It is my tongue that has been less behaved or gracious."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:02 pm

"Just a matter of treating each one right.." Charlie looked to Cass with a gentle smile, leading her to the sofa and letting her take a seat before doing so himself. He was not about to ask how the Malkavian was working on a program with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:05 pm

She sat, pulling her feet up and under her as she did so. She was determined to give this another shot.

She smiled nicely to Marvin and patted his knee gently. "No worries, really. It's all good."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:10 pm

"Mmmm you both are such dears. In your own unique ways."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:11 pm

"Dears?" he chuckled, arching an eyebrow and shaking his head. "Well I suppose I've been called stranger things" the youth smiled, resting back into the sofa and pulling lightly at the collar of his jacket to adjust it even if all it did was cause it to fall off his other shoulder instead.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:15 pm

"Tell me, would you two be agreeable to a night out on the town some evening?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next