Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower Empty
PostSubject: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:52 am

Marvin, holding a laptop case entered the building, and asked to be buzzed up to Charlie's apartment.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:56 am

The receptionist made a quick call, exchanging a few words with the person at the other end before smiling politely to Marvin and motioning towards the private elevator which would bring him to the pent house apartment currently inhabited by the Brujah.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 am

Marvin smiled and with a soft word of thanks entered the elevator.

Once up to the penthouse, he knocked on the Brujah's door.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:02 am

Wasn't per say a door to knock on as the elevator doors slid open to allow him to step into the apartment itself.

"With you in a moment, Marvin. Make yourself comfortable but don't you -dare- turn my living room into a Feng Shui statement" came the youth's voice from above. The sound of naked feet across the floor barely audible as he moved from one room to the next.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:07 am

"I resisted the urge to bring kitty treats, and yes, will fight the urge to put your living room into proper order Charlie" The Malkavian sounded amused and very good natured.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:11 am

Five, maybe ten minutes passed. The Malkavian was however, most likely keeping track and would be able to pin point the time to seven minutes, before Charlie came walking down the stairs, his feet still naked, dressed in what looked like training pants and a loose fitting jacket pulled over a white tank top.
"Good evening" he smiled as he walked over to Marvin with a light inclination of his head.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:14 am

"Good evening Charlie" he said while passing over the laptop. "I imagine you will get the pleasure of kicking my ass tonight"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:20 am

He took the lap top with perfectly manicured fingers and weighed it in his hand for a moment.
"Well I reckon I'm going to need to in order to deal with the frustration of this thing" he groaned before looking up at the Malkavian with a playful smile. "And you? Bring any training clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 am

"Wearing them" he said, as he slipped out of his loose fitting shirt, revealing a tight black t shirt, along with his loose board shorts.

"Shall we make bets for this round of combat, since I haven't trained you enough yet to break into computers?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:24 am

The youth placed the computer on a nearby table before motioning for Marvin to follow him as he headed for the stairs again, still with the relaxed pace of a smooth cat that really was in no rush of getting anywhere.
"Depends, what you have mind hm?" he seemed to smile, even with his back against the Malkavian.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:53 am

The sound of a low beep alerted the youth of a text message as he slipped a cell from his pocket to check what it was about. He dind't stop though as he started climbing the stairs that would lead them up to the top floor, hitting a speed dial and lifting the phone to his ear.
"Yeah, it's alright. Thanks" was all he said before pocketing the phone again.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:46 pm

"I'm not sure really... since neither of us is likely to beat the other at our own games tonight. Mmmm... well probably nothing to bet for anyway right now." he shrugged.

"What do you want to tackle first?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Charlie casually shrugged his shoulders, leading them up the stairs, past the other floors and to the area that offered them a glassed in view of the city surrounding the building as well as an open plateau which could be easily reached by exiting the "glass cage" as it were.
"I figured a light warm up and some basics would be a good place to start? I'm really not in the mood for tackling that infernal piece of technology right off the bat" he waved a dismissive hand towards the general direction of the stairs before turning around once reaching a table that had a couple of towels and bottles of water placed on it. There also seemed to be some pieces of cloth, bandages most likely and sports tape laying next to them.

Charlie leaned back and rested his hands either side his body as he leaned against the table and cocked his head to the side, watching Marvin.
"Sounds fair?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:56 pm

The mechanical whirring of the elevator came-- whether that could be heard on the third floor not was neither here nor there. Cass stepped off and into the main room of Charlie's penthouse. She was smiling, expecting to be greeted by him, per usual.

Instead, she rose an eyebrow as she looked around, seemingly alone in the room.
Hands on her hips, she walked in, her stiletto heels quiet on the carpet. Initially, she was going to call for him, but just as she opened her mouth to speak, her ears picked up on movement and sound from upstairs.

Well, follow the sound, right? Cass made her way, very quietly, up the stairs all the way to the third floor. Just as her head would have been visible coming up the stairs, she stopped, shaking her head with a grin. Charlie had company... Oh, how lovely that it was Marvin. She made sure to keep out of Marvin's sight.

How to distract him? Or both, even?

Her grin became wider as she made small, quiet movements. She waited until Marvin was fully paying attention to Charlie-- what were they doing?

Cass took the small, black article of clothing in her hands and fingers like a rubber band and began to aim. When the timing and the placement of the Malkavian was just right, she fired, the black, lace pair of panties striking him in the side of of head. Just enough to throw off his peripheral vision.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Marvin was about to speak to Charlie, but instead laughed as he caught the flung panties, and turned to see Cass.

"Well... seems my two favorite vices are together. In one room. How delightful."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Cass ascended the stairs the rest of the way and gave a smile and and leaned up to kiss Marvin on the cheek. She then crossed her arms and then promptly closed the distance between herself and Charlie. For the moment, she kept her hands to herself. The killer heels made it easier to reach both men's faces. She leaned up and kissed Charlie's cheek as well.

"And what have I interrupted this evening?" She asked as she turned to face them both with a mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Marvin leaned over and kissed her cheek as well,and held up her panties on one finger.

"Just some kung fu fighting. And this... an invitation of some sorts, or just the kind of flirting that will leave me heartbroken and left seeking the solace of Charlie?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:24 pm

The youth smiled, briefly closing his eyes as he leaned into that touch before looking up at her.
"Scrawny here wants to learn how to fight" which sounded ridicules coming from someone with the build and looks of Charlie. If nothing else he was grinning though as he said it, motioning towards Marvin. "And who said you'd automatically get to seek my comfort if turned down by her, hm?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:26 pm

"I never said I'd get it, just that I would seek it. Of course we could also all accept the fact we have all sought each other out at times and make something of that..." he grinned
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Cass grinned in return, keeping her arms firmly where they were. She crossed her right foot over her left, leaning toward Charlie.

"He wants to learn to fight and seeking other things... " She chuckled. "How far do you think he should get, Charlie?" She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Marvin folded up the panties and stuck them in the cargo pocket of his shorts while Cass spoke.

"Mmmm the ghoul will find these most interesting when she does my laundry" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:44 pm

The youth chuckled, leaning slightly against Cass in return as he kept his eyes on the Malkavian.
"Oh.... don't think he'd get very far considering the current playing field" the scrawny Brujah chuckled. "He's bigger, but that's about it as well. If he'd beat me on this turf? Then I'd fucking throw myself off the building in shame" Charlie laughed, his lips parting as he eased his tongue slowly across a canine.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:47 pm

She laughed at that and then gave a pout as she eased an arm behind Charlie, her hand coming to rest on his hip.

"Now that would be a cryin' shame, sugar. What a mess to clean up," she grinned.

Her head turned looking at Marvin with a smirk.

"Well, don't you boys let little ol' me stop you from your sparring, hm? Me and my boots are more than happy to observe, though, if ya'll don't mind. So much manliness in the room make a girl quite... intrigued."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:55 pm

"Well if your boots are going to watch, does that mean there is no dress to watch, because I'm fairly certain that there is nothing between that dress and you now. And then you can sit there and get all hot and bothered by the manliness that is about to happen here. And since I'll get my ass kicked, you'll be able to go off with the winner if he allows it"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:57 pm

"Make it interesting and maybe the dress will come off," she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next