Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:06 pm

"Would've been somewhat silly to break my toys, now wouldn't it?" because if the Malkavian was acting smug, Charlie wasn't going to pretend to be the better man. He threw a sideways glance over ta Cass and smirked before looking back to Marvin, tilting his head to the side as he put the towel away and rested his hands either side his body again, on the table.
"I kinda like the opportunity to play again. Breaking things means I don't get to do that"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Damn that man. Damn that Malkavian.

Cass had made herself quite comfortable as she watched the two go at it smiling or giving a laugh as she watched through the glass while she was on the roof. Now, she was lying on her back on the edge of the roof's wall-- very precariously.

And staring. At Marvin... In his semi state of undress.

Her clove cigarette dangled from her dark lips leaving a line of fluttering smoke.

God damn him...
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Marvin chuckled "Oh you are a gem Charlie. Truer words were never spoken. In fact... I've said them myself a few times. Mmmm.... now speaking of toys, where did that Torrie get herself off to? Anyway, do you want to look at the computer now? You've beaten my body, my turn to beat your mind in."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:15 pm

The youth motioned with a light movement of his hand towards Cass without looking away from Marvin.
"I guess so..." honestly, he did not feel like it, but he also realized it was a necessary evil. Even if he could probably have made that evil a little smaller by asking virtually anyone else.
"If you want to take a shower you can use the bathroom downstairs" he added with a light nod of his head. "I probably got a few shirts that would fit you in the left side closet in my room"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:19 pm

"I haven't broken a sweat since I died, I think I can hold off on the shower right now, thank you. "

Marvin looked out the window to cass, and motioned for her to join if she wanted.

"Ok" he said, sitting down and getting out the laptop. "This... is a computer. How much do you know anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm

"Downstairs..." Charlie motioned to the stairs, he'd much prefer his headache to be brought on while indoors and on a sofa. It might help to ease it somewhat.
"And I know enough to turn one on" he groaned before looking to Cass again, waiting to see if she would join them or not before going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:28 pm

He nodded, picking up the computer and following Charlie.

"You know, I could simply start implanting knowledge into your brain. Just open up your mind, and I can send concepts and ideas straight to your head. Might make things faster."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Cass seemed to take a breath as she got rid of the finished cigarette. She sat up and hopped off the wall and slid back inside, joining the boys with her hands on her hips. Simply observing, willing to follow the party if and when it got moved.

"Maybe you could... button up?" She looked at Marvin-- then again, she didn't stop. But that... was a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Marvin, being the prick that he was smiled at Cass, and reached as if to button his shirt.... before sliding it off. "Here you go, call it a trade for another article of clothing earlier"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:33 pm

"You even try anything like that I'll separate your head from your neck and feed it to Mat's dogs" came the quick but by all accounts heartfelt answer. His smile though did not fade one bit as his eyes turned to the Toreador instead, holding out a hand to her.
"If it'll help I'll get him a sweatshirt" the youth chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:35 pm

In one hand she took Charlie's hand, unknowingly squeezing it. In other was Marvin's shirt.

Outwardly, all she could do was stare. Inwardly, she fumed. Her expression remained pleasant, however.

God... Damn... Him...
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:36 pm

"Well, the old fashioned way it is then. And she'd just stare at my ass or something else anyway."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:38 pm

The youth simply smirked, walking back down the stairs, holding Cass' hand until his feet touched the carpets of the ground floor of the apartment. At which point he lifted her hand to his lips for a light kiss before letting go and turning to head to the kitchen.
"Anything to drink?" he asked with a casual wave of his hand before opening the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:40 pm

"I'm good, thank you" he said, before turning to Cass and brushing his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:44 pm

She smiled sweetly at Charlie, eyes now pleasantly on him as she moved to make herself comfortable on the sofa.

And then it happened.

Cass put her hand on Marvin's chest and for a moment, reacted, brushing back against his lips with a quiet sigh, letting herself feel him against her.

And then she pushed him with the hand on his chest, attempting to hold him at arms length. Her eyes were heavy for the moment, but quickly she seemed to get a hold of herself.

"Think you're smooth, cowboy?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:51 pm

"Oh no dearheart" he chuckled "I think you are the smooth one. I'm just the clumsy Malkavian surrounded by gorgeous people today."

He sat down on the couch and turned on the computer before starting to lean over in a fashion that suggested an embrace and kiss if she would have it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Taking a moment to adjust his open jacket with the light touch of his hand after having poured himself a glass, the youth returned, holding the glass around the top half in a light grasp as he sipped at it, not even arching an eyebrow at the two.
"Behave Marvin, don't want to anger the lady" the youth smiled as he placed his glass down on the table and took a seat on the sofa. His arm resting on the back of the sofa as he let a finger touch his temple, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Marvin chuckled and handed Charlie the computer.

"Put in a user name and password here to setup your access account."

Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Cass looked for a moment as if she really was going to let him have his way...

And then she grinned. The dangerous heel of her stiletto boot found it's way to Marvin's groin and rest there as she raised an eyebrow.

"Haven't you got work to do... dear?" She twisted her heel just enough to grab his full attention as the grin became wider and malevolent.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:00 pm

"Oh you are so delightful Cass" he said, holding on to her ankle with one hand, while looking oh so bored.

"Slip those off, and I'll give you a foot massage while I give Charlie here the walk through on the system."

With that, he released her foot and smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Charlie shook his head, entering a user name and password before sliding the lap top over to Marvin again. He was already bored, though he was stubborn too, which was what was going to see him through the lesson. Assuming the Malkavian and the Rose didn't decide to step it up a notch that was.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:09 pm

She peeled the boots from her thighs and set them aside-- so not in a straight line. She had to stand to slip them off, right in front of Marvin, having to hike up her skirt to do so. She flexed her feet and her toes, giving them a good stretch.

Cass then casually made her way towards Charlie, lounging next to him comfortable on the arm of the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Alright, so that was kind of fun, the youth admitted to himself with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Marvin passed Charlie a thumb drive. Being the kind of person he was, there was a nice tutorial on there already Charlie could follow to show him the basic uses of the machine and some basic security practices. Yano, the kind of thing he could follow at his own pace.

Meanwhile, he moved a little closer, and took Cass' feet and laid them in his lap, and started to rub them.

"You want to get in on the foot massage fun times too Charlie?" he smiled innocently
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Marvin pulling her feet to him forced her to turn her body a bit from where she sat. Dear Lord... This could not be conducive to Charlie's learning.

She should have stayed put on the roof.

But... those heels really were killer. And yanking her feet away might have actually done more damage. Cass held perfectly still, leaning her head on the back of the sofa, letting her eyes drift closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next