Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 pm

"I agree with the second rule. However-- I don't trust either of you to be truthful in your own assessment at the end of the night," she smirked. "No such thing as honor among thieves here... I mean, really? I say we have to assess each other-- go one at a time."

She crossed her arms, looking between the two. "A biker bar?" Oh, the Rose's ears perked up. "I agree to that."

"Rule three: Time limit. We've all got an hour. Rule four: No leaving the general vicinity of the club. Rule five: No sex in the champagne room."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:36 pm

The youth drew his breath, biting his lip for a moment as he let out a low sigh. His body instinctively arching into the touch although his hand reached for Cass'.
"Rules, rules..." he chuckled. "Does sound like it could be fun though, even with the rules"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 pm

"Agreeable. We assess each other's performances. Also... if we do a biker bar, do we dress as our usual selves, or do we do biker esque attire?"

Marvin looked over the other two, imagining them dressed in biker leathers.... "Mmmm that could be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Cass took Charlie's hand, gently and then with a squeeze. She then ran soft fingertips along the palm of his hand.

"You wanted to know the rules, sugar. If you'd rather we didn't have any, I'm open to that, too." She gave a wink.

"Frankly, rules can be a bit... limiting... don't you think?" She licked her lips as she said it.

She inclined her head to Marvin with the devilish smile that showed her pearly whites.

"You have a thing for leather get ups, dear? Were my 'fuck me' boots just too much?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 pm

"I think I'll survive the rules in this case. Makes it more interesting to play a game if you have to watch your moves" he grinned up at her before closing his eyes with another low sigh. "And the boots? Oh so very nice..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 pm

"How about no rules, other than the one to our left picks the targets and we've got an hour?"

He turned to Cass and winked. "Oh no, your fuck me boots are delightful. As is the lack of underwear. You are such a delightful flirt Cass."

Marvin continued to rub Charlie's neck, and moved to do the same to Cass
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Cass grinned, turning her neck this way and that at Marvin's touch, relaxing quite a bit.

"Agreed, the first two rules it is then. And thank you for your compliments on my attire, gentlemen," she chuckled.

But she peered at Marvin through half closed eyes, still manipulating the skin on Charlie's hand with soft touches. "And the compliment on the lack thereof..." She added softly.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Marvin leaned over and brushed his lips against Charlie's cheek, before doing the same to Cass.

For the moment he seemed to be content being between the Cat and the Rose.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Cass appeared fairly content, herself. Even going so far as to stretch her legs out over Marvin's lap-- much more than just her feet.

She did not, however, break contact with Charlie's hand.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Marvin moved his hand back down to her legs, stroking the outside of her thigh, and gently rubbing her knee.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:29 am

The youth, still smiling, drew his breath and sat back up slowly. Lifting Cass' hand to his lips before looking to Marvin with a sly smirk.
"You seem happy.." he chuckled, gently rubbing Cass' hand as he held it close, still adressing the Malkavian. "You do realize you're not getting that lucky tonight, right?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:24 am

Cass smiled at that-- a wide smile of amusement, even as her eyes closed completely for a few moments. She gave a happy sigh, curious as to how Marvin was going to respond.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:47 am

"More is the pity really, but I suspected you two would take pleasure in that as well"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:50 am

The youth smiled, lifting her hand to his lips again while looking at Marvin sweetly.
"I take pleasure in a lot of things" Charlie chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 am

"So do I" he grinned "And one of those is being sandwiched between two lovelies, but you say that will get me nowhere tonight eh..."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:59 am

"Afraid so" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:02 am

Cass let out a truly school girlish giggle. Men and their banter-- how cute. She let one of her fingers trace a soft line on Charlie's cheek. Her other hand found Marvin's arm and gave a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:04 am

"Kick me, throw me around, and then toss me out just like that eh? I suppose that is additional payback for my smugness?" he smirked, and let his fingers wander just a wee bit further up Cass' thigh
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:08 am

Cass' eyes snapped open at the movement on her thigh-- she looked from Marvin to Charlie. But was still determined to play nice.

"I could give you something that you've wanted, Marvin..." She let the statement hang in the air.

"But you have to want it."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 am

His hand still hadn't gone anywhere naughty... yet.

"Oh and what would that be?" he grinned "If nothing else, I hope I can get goodnight kisses from you two before I leave."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:25 am

She chuckled again, but didn't move from her position. Her hand came off of Marvin's arm.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, won't we sugar?" She grinned.

Her hand lid under the collar of her dress. Very quickly and very expertly, she pulled a small plastic case from somewhere in the front of her dress. Inside the case was a small, black miniSD card.

Cass held it in the air between two fingers, waving it just near the side of Marvin's head.

"How badly do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:29 am

"All depends on what is on there dear" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:34 am

She smirked and brought the small plastic case back to the collar of her dress and dropped it back under the thin, clinging material.

"Such a shame. $10,000 for something you'll now never see. All because you didn't want it bad enough..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:37 am

"Well, I was left with the impression I was financing a showing of the work. Perhaps I was wrong, or perhaps I simply had too much faith in the photographer. Well, such happens, which is why I only made a small investment. Regardless, I do have other ways of getting that if I really wanted." he teased
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:41 am

She gave a hearty laugh at that.

"If that was the impression you were left with, then you and I were having very different conversations. I agreed to show my work in Elysium-- why the hell would that cost a dime?"

And then Cass grinned. "And I'm sure you have your ways."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next