Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:34 am

Marvin's eyes shined at seeing such incredible work. Seeing something come together was part of what he lived for.

"Cass... I think you have little to fear. And any who question your abilities would be fools, and crazier than I am."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:41 am

"You're right," she said after a moment of hesitation. It wasn't that she wasn't graciously accepting the comments and the praise-- not at all. The underlying element just didn't need to be explained because it didn't effect the viewer.

"Thank you. And now you've both gotten the first, teeniest glimpse of the overall project. It's but a fraction of the whole thing. I just hope the finished project is as impressive."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:53 pm

"Cassiel, it looks amazing. I'm truly honoured you'd show us this" the youth smiled brightly as he got up. "And I can't wait..." he smiled as he walked over to her. "until I get to see the completed work" Charlie reached out with a gentle hand, brushing his fingers across her cheek before cupping it. "You're truly talented..." Charlie said softly, tilting his head slightly to the side with that ever lingering smile to his pale lips.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:11 pm

She merely nodded and gave the slightest of smiles. "Thank you... It won't be too much longer. And hey..." Her smile brightened. "At least those memory cards aren't too hard to figure out on the computer."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Charlie chuckled, pulling his hand away with a smile.
"No they're not" he smiled with a light shake of his head, giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:13 pm

"See? I'm helping," she said with a corny grin.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:00 pm

"Better than painkillers..." the youth said softly as he brushed past her, pulling his jacket off and rolling his shoulders for a moment before throwing the jacket across the back of a chair and sitting down again with a smile.
"I think your Elysium presentation will be an event well worth attending"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:03 pm

"I haven't even checked if there is anything special I need to do for that, yet," she laughed. "It's on my list of things to do. But I would like it to be as informal as possible. People that happen to be there will be there. No sense in making it a big to do, you know?"

Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:09 pm

"It will be... astounding." he said, excitement gleaming with the madness in his eyes.

"Have you given thought to setting up a studio dear?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:47 am

"The Malkavian has actually got a point there" the youth smiled, despite the horrors of actually agreeing with a mad man. "You deserve a proper work place" he nodded, moving one finger between his lips for a moment as if in thought.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:29 am

"tricky, tricky," she noted quietly. "In the back of my head, sure, I've thought about it. But I haven't been in town that long. I was going to wait until I got... um.. settled... before I even gave it serious thought. It's an eventuality."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:34 am

"Let me know when you are ready, I'll go in up to oh.... mmm.... I'll buy the building. I assume you've got what you need to fill it and operate it?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:39 am

"I- I'm sorry?" Cass' head popped up and on her face was a look of total disbelief.

"What did you say?"

She nearly dropped the glass in her hand and quickly set it down.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:47 am

"I said if you've got the guts, I've got the investment capital darling" he smiled sweetly at her

"I'll back your play because I think you can turn a profit and make both of us money."

The Malkavian looked over at Charlie "What do you think there little cat? I think she's worth investing in."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 am

Her expression shifted quickly between first being angry, then determined and then thoughtful. She crossed her arms, not saying anything at this particular juncture. Debating with one's self can be even more aggravating than arguing with someone else.

Her eyes fell on Charlie as Marvin addressed him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:57 am

The youth leaned his head back, tilting it slightly to the side as his gaze drifted to Cass again. A slender hand reaching out, inciting her to take it and come sit.
"Oh I know she is. Question is whether or not this is something she wants?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:00 am

"Indeed, that is the question, and I wont' force it. The offer is simply on the table" he said with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:03 am

Cass took Charlie's hand and moved to sit again. But she was fidgeting-- trying not to, of course, but it couldn't be helped. Her grip on Charlie's hand was tight, her knuckles slowly turning white.

"Of course I have the guts," she whispered to Marvin. "And I would like something like this-- I would."

She gave a sigh, still debating the offer. No need to rush right into things, right?

"Marvin, your offer is... it's incredible, it really is. I just need some time to think about it. It's not as easy as you make it sound."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:06 am

He leaned over and gave Cass a soft kiss on her lips

"It never is. And my offer is less incredible than the work you put out. I like to nurture and create things, and this is worthy of such, easy choice for me, hard for you. Do as you wish and there is no hurry. The offer remains on the table as long as you need it."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 am

She barely gave Marvin a nod as she sat, chewing her fingertips as she thought and debated-- staring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:12 pm

"Cass?" his voice was gentle. "No need to think it over and decide right away?" the youth reached out to touch her hand, gently nudging it away so that she couldn't chew on her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:33 pm

” Hm?” Cass winced, being brought out of her reverie caused herto bite down a little harder than she would have liked, piercing her flesj. She dropped her hands in her lap. ” I k ow,sorry... Got distracted. What did you say?”
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 pm

He frowned slightly, getting up and moving to the kitchen to retrieved a cloth soaked in a bit of cold water.
"Careful Cass" the youth offered as he came back, reaching out for her hand again to wrap the cold fabric around her finger if she would let him. "I'm sorry though, I made you do this didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:49 pm

She gave a confused look to Charlie and then a glance to Marvin.

” Do what? You did nothing.”
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:22 pm

She did, however, allow Charlie to wrap her finger. That was going to smart for a few days...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next