Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Cass seemed to think for a moment, clasping her hands in her lap. It would be nice to get out and about... but... things being what they had been recently...

"I'm not adverse to the idea. Though it depends on what you may have in mind?"

Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:20 pm

"Find a nice nightclub, maybe do some karaoke, I dunno" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 pm

She chuckled.

"I don't sing, but... I'll gladly cheer you both on."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 pm

"Oh dear God, you're going to make me sing?" Charlie laughed, rolling his eyes before touching his fingers to his forehead with a light shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:28 pm

"Well..." She grinned, lightly touching both men's knees. "How about none of us sing... And make it a game with the patrons that will sing?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:30 pm

"Mmmm... now our lovely Rose there has a good idea." he said while gently running a finger over her cheek
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:33 pm

The youth rested his elbow on the back of the chair, his head tilted gently to the side so to rest against the back of his hand.
"She does..." Charlie smiled. "I can go for that... specially if I can stay clear of the microphone myself"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:35 pm

"Terms of the game? What is the objective we're going for?" She asked, leaning slightly into Marvin's touch and squeezing Charlie's knee.

See? Playing nice...
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:38 pm

She was playing nice, and Charlie could play the same game, he was not however, sure that Marvin could.
"Oh, I'll leave that up to you two to decide I think" the youth smirked slyly, his lips parting as he let his tongue ease across a canine. "I'm curious as to what you two might manage to cook up to be quite honest"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:43 pm

"Find the ugly duckling with the golden voice? Who can ridicule the singers the best?" She looked at Marvin. "Surely you, with your mind, can come up with the object of the game..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Marvin smiled, and ran his other free hand along Charlie's leg.

"Mmmm I suppose we could pick a mortal and see what we can make them do.... You two can charm them, and I can plant thoughts in their mind. Could be most entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 pm

"Kinda depends on the thoughts you would implant, don't you think?"

It was a serious question. After all, Cass still valued her humanity.

And don't think Marvin's touching of Charlie went unnoticed. Cass merely kept her bright smile, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Friendly weren't they?
The youth smiled, leaning slightly closer to Cass though his eyes were on Marvin seemingly welcoming the touch of both.
"Manipulation games?" he brushed his fingers through his hair, letting his hand come to rest on the back of his neck as he stretched lazily. "I suppose that could be fun"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Marvin lazily stroked Charlie's thigh, and moved his hand down to Cass'. Somebody had to pet the lovelies after all.

"Tell you what" he smiled "You two pick the target, and tell me what you what them to do, and I will handle the implanting of thoughts and whatnot."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Cass only nodded and leaning one of her elbows on the back of the sofa. Interesting indeed. And so full of entrapment. But again, she kept her tongue and her thoughts to herself. Her expression remained bright and cheerful as her fingers traced Marvin's hand.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:03 pm

"Isn't half the fun seeing what you can do without having to resort to disciplines?" Charlie smiled sweetly, still keeping his hands to himself. "But I don't mind either way.. no reason why the rules can't be adjusted as we go along" he added with a soft chuckle, brushing a strand of hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:06 pm

"Oh but just because I put a thought in their head... but yes, we can change things as they go. Personally I like using disciplines. It's all in what thoughts you plant after all. They still have to be convinced to act on them."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:08 pm

"Might be interesting to see how we each act? If one of us don't wish to use disciplines, then we can fall back on our other strengths. Do it however we want," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 pm

"Mmm yes.... you'll forgive me, I'm conceited enough to know how a mortal tends to react around me. It's the getting into their brain and reworking that that amuses me. Hacking and all that."

"Do we each pick a target, or all work the same target?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:19 pm

"Of course," she gave a knowing smile as she nodded to him. She gave Charlie a glance out of the corner of her eye, but for the most part, Marvin had her undivided attention.

"I would like my own target... So I say we each have one."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Charlie smiled and leaned back to lay down on the sofa without moving so much as to move away from either's touch. Cradling one arm behind his head he shrugged his shoulders casually.
"I'm inclined to agree with the lady" the youth smiled, biting his lips gently as he tilted his head to the side, looking up at the two. Stretching his back slightly again as if he truly was a lazy cat. "But like we said, no need to set the rules in stone right off the bat"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:23 pm

"Alright... rule number one: we don't pick our own targets. Let's say the targets are picked by the person to our left."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:24 pm

"Perhaps since we all likely have different goals, we simply engage our targets, and then when we are done for the night, gather together and exchange notes?"

"And yes, I like rule number one. Rule number two should be nobody else interferes with another's assigned target."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 pm

"Your show on this one" the cat smirked slyly, not about to interfere though stil listening curiously to the ongoing conversation and to their conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Marvin moved his hand up from Charlie's leg to behind his neck, gently rubbing it, and yes scratching lightly around his ears. Cat indeed.

"Might I be so crazy as to suggest we pick a biker bar, or some place where we will not at all fit in properly? It will.... make for an interesting edge."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next