Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:00 pm

The youth snickered, grabbing a set of bandages and sports tape, chucking the sports tape over to Marvin before leaning away from the table and wandering over to him on bare feet.
"You know how to wrap them correctly?" he asked, smiling up at him, untangling the bandages he was holding.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Cass sashayed-- yes, sashayed-- with an impish grin to a corner of the room and took a seat well enough out of the way and near the door outside. She crossed her legs in a seductive fashion, leaning an elbow on the armrest and then her head on the back of her hand. With her free hand, she produced a pack of clove cigarettes and a lighter and placed them in her lap.

With any luck, she'd need the smoke when they were through. Oh, this was going to be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Marvin grinned at Cass before turning to Charlie

"No, actually I don't."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:12 pm

"Dear Lord," she shook her head and chuckled. "Marvin, come over here, I'll do it." She motioned for him to come her direction.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Charlie tucked the bandages in Marvin's hands and nudged him towards Cass.
"Oh, and you might want to bandage your feet as well. Depending on how enduring you are" he smirked, knowing exactly how enduring he was.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Marvin came over with the tape

"Well, I never taped up my hands for drunken dockside fighting you know."

He looked over to Charlie "Enduring enough. Although now I get to see the cat's moves in a different form."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Cass stood, sliding the smokes in the seat. She took the bandages and tape and began meticulously wrapping Marvin's hands-- swiftly and methodically in the proper fashion-- and did so making them only slightly more tighter than they needed to be.

When she was finished she knelt down and began wrapping his feet, looking up at him with a bit of a sultry look in her eyes as she did so before moving her attention back to his feet. Again, she taped them a bit tighter than she needed to. But he was a big strong Malkavian. He could handle it.

She grinned, reaching her hand out to him to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:28 pm

He winked at her "Maybe later we can have a bit of a bite, eh? "
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:32 pm

"Maybe," she glanced toward Charlie and then back to Marvin. She then leaned close to Marvin's ear and whispered, "Like I said, make it... interesting..."

She then shoved him lightly toward Charlie and retook her seat, grinning like a Cheshire cat.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Marvin smiled at Charlie "Well, the Lady says make it interesting, and perhaps her clothes come off. Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:45 am

"Is that so?" the youth smirked, a couple of light bouncing moves seemingly relaxing him a little as he tilted his head to the side and lifted a hand to motion him over. "Let me see what you can do first"
Easier to work when he knew what he was working with, even though if looks were anything to go by, it was a severely uneven line up.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 am

Slightly worried? Just a little. Though she refused to show anything but amusement on her features, for now.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:19 am

"You are going to wind up wiping the floor with me tonight cat..." he smiled, and then suddenly attempted to bear hug Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:46 am

The move came to an abrupt stop as the youth's foot solidly planted itself in Marvin's chest with a fair bit more strength than what he'd previously shown.
"I don't do Kung Fu" he twisted his body and, before his right foot could touch the ground, moved into spin kick which, upon completion of the full 360 move, would have him landing on his feet without much effort.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:53 am

Marvin staggered and barely regained his balance.

"Oh you are a wicked fast little cat" he grinned, before attempting to slam a fist into Charlie's gut.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:40 pm

The fingers that locked around his fist was fast, solidly strong, and seemingly fully capable of stopping the attack before it could connect with the youth's body. The follow up movement was equally fast, the youth's elbow plunging into the Malkavian's chest before, without pausing, letting go of his hand and locking his fingers behind the larger man's head to pull him down into a knee. Charlie's body actually leaping off the floor to put the full force of his strength and weight behind it.

He deserved a bit of a headache for his comment about teaching Charlie how to use a blade.honestly... the smug bastard really did deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Ouch... Cass was suddenly very, very happy to have played by the rules. She continued to watch with much interest. A playful smile never quite leaving her painted lips.

Too bad she didn't think to bring a stake with her...
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Crumpled in a heap Malkie was well.... damn but that hurt. A lot....

"Cat... has.... claws. I see" he managed a grin as he eventually forced himself to stand up. "Had your fun for the evening lovely?"

Oh yes, he could still be a bit smug.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 pm

"Maybe..." the youth smirked, finding something oddly satisfying about having floored the Malkavian. "Clean yourself up and we'll go through some basics because that" he chucked him one of the towels and motioned to him. "Just isn't going to fly"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Marvin picked up the towel and wiped himself down.

"I'm ready whenever you are"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Cass stood during the lull in the action, smokes in hand as she smirked as she watched Marvin.

She slipped out the door, closing it behind her as she lit a clove and took a drag. Something told her it might be... safer... out in the night air than inside with the smug mad man and the calm Brujah. For now.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Unfortunately basic training wasn't the most exciting stuff, but it was needed and the youth "helped" him remember his pointers by doing what his Master had done to him whenever he'd stepped out of line or moved in the wrong way, so there would be plenty of shin kicks and hits along the way.
It was about tempering as much technique and his preferred style of fighting demanded you to be a tough bastard as well as strong and agile. If anything, it was going to take a fair few training rounds to get the first set of basics imprinted enough into the man's body to make them reflexive, but the youth had time.
It was actually somewhat therapeutic to give some pain and not just receive it as he had his own nightly training rounds to remind him of his own need for progress and development.

Stances, basic kicks, hits, blocks. Turned out there was as much medical knowledge to his way of teaching as the the physical aspect of it, the youth pressing the matter of needing to know where to strike as well as how to strike. Hopefully, well, to Charlie it was hopefully anyways, he'd accidentally hurt the Malkavian just a little bit more than what was needed before the night was over, knowing he'd be able to heal it up anyways.
It was simply too tempting not to do so, specially when being able to call it "training".
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:45 pm

The Malkavian... well he tried to give as good as he got, jabbing a thumb in here and there on the odd moments he got through the Brujah's defenses. But for the most part he learned and took his lumps, carefully noting each thing Charlie taught him, and how it was applied.

After a while, sore and battered he smiled at Charlie "Well... that was painful. Educational, but painful. I imagine you got some satisfaction from that too"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:55 pm

The youth smiled, wiping his hands on a towel as he winked at the other man.
"Would be lying if I claimed otherwise" he chuckled, leaning back against the table with a satisfied smirk to his lips as he tilted his head to the side. "But you can take a bit of a beating" Charlie winked.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Marvin picked up a towel as well and wiped himself off, peeling off his t shirt which now had several holes in the tight fitting fabric.

He put on his looser fitting button down shirt, leaving it unfastened and hanging open.

"Well, yes I can" the smug Malkavian smiled "And you can dish an awful lot and, and I'll bet you held back some too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower   An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An exchange of knowledge (Open) - The White Tower
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next