Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower Empty
PostSubject: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:21 am

Cass made sure to pull on a dark shirt over the remnants of her tank top before heading into the building. The only slightly narcissistic Toreador managed to avoid looking at the man in the reception area, her head turned as she walked and went directly to the elevator.

She was still holding the bloodied piece of her shirt to her face when she stepped off and into the apartment. Needless to say... she was displeased.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 am

The normally relaxed youth was by her side the moment those elevator doors slid open and she stepped into the apartment. One soft hand moving to the side of her neck just below her chin as the other found her hand as she held the bloodied piece of cloth to her face.
He seemed tense. Or at the very least more tense than she'd ever seen him as his expression was one tinted with concern and perhaps a beginning hint of anger.

Steel blue eyes moved swiftly across her features, finally locking with hers as he gently nudged her hand as if to push it away so he could see the full extent of the damage.
"Please" he was asking, though really, there wasn't that much of a question in there as him simply stating that he wanted to see in a slightly more polite manner.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:30 am

"It's not that bad, she just hit the right spots," she grimaced. She took the cloth away. The ring and bracelet definitely made quite the impression on her nose and the corner of her mouth, the skin ripped enough for it to look painful.

Of course, Cass hadn't actually seen her own face yet to see just how ugly it looked.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:33 am

His eyes darkened somewhat as he lifted a hand but stopped himself from touching her even as his fingers lingered close for a moment.
"Son of a..." yeah, that right there in the back of those steel blue eyes? Definitively anger.

"I'm going to tear that bitch a new one..." he pulled away, snatching the black weapon harness he so often wore off a nearby chair as he moved as if heading for the elevator.
Someone was gong to bleed.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:38 am

Cass blinked and watched him. Stepping in front of an angry Brujah was not the brightest of ideas... So she stayed behind.

"Don't... don't kill her, alright?" It was really the only thing she could think of to say...

Angry Brujah... Angry ghoul... Potentially angry Malkavian.

Messy.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:41 am

"Not until I've cut her open and flayed the skin off her bones, no" he was pulling the harness on, stopped, reconsidered something and moved over to one of the walls where several weapons hung displayed and snatched the curved raptor knives he'd been carrying the first time he'd met her.
"I'm going to make her scream for mercy and then I'm going to break Marvin's God damn fingers!"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:46 am

She stood there with her mouth open, but nothing came out. She weighed her options... Though they were limited while he had those knives in his hands. Cass put the cloth back to her nose and mouth and wiped what was left of the wet blood from her face.

"Sounds like a plan..."

Because really, Cass had experience enough open wounds for one night. Her? Stop Charlie? Not bloody likely...
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:52 am

The knives were sheathed, the Toledo blade as well before he did a quick check of both pistols and holstered them before grabbing his jacket as he rushed for the door.
Thing was though, to get there he had to move past her and when his steel blue eyes fell on her bloodied features he found himself stopping, gritting his teeth, which fangs had appeared by now, as he reached out and brushed a lock of hair from her face with a light tremble to his hand. Suggesting that whatever self control he was holding onto? He was doing so by the nails.

"Cass..."
He really wanted to just tear that God damn ghoul apart.
"How much do you need to heal?"
There was still a tint of concern to his gaze but more so they said that anything less than a straight answer would not be a good option.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:56 am

"4 or 5 pints..." It was the most truthful answer he'd get. And it was a ridiculous amount, to boot. But her eyes never left him, noting each tremble and the anger rising to the surface.

What had she done?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:05 pm

The girl was going to scream... He'd make damn sure of it...
But with Cass in her current condition...

The tremble seemed to get worse for a second or two before suddenly, somewhat out of the blue, subsiding as his hand moved to lift her chin with a gentle thumb and index finger. His shoulder relaxing a little as the rush of rage left his eyes and allowed his features to soften. It didn't mean it went away, but instead of a flare it subsided into a smoldering embers that lurked in the background. Temporarily forced under the surface by force of will, and perhaps something more as a thin line of blood eased from the side of his lips with a sigh.

Charlie leaned in close almost as if to kiss her though his now blood stained lips only lingered near hers for a moment before pulling away again and turning around as he headed for the kitchen while wiping the back of his hand across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Still she watched him, worriedly. The worry subsided only when he touched her... and then he moved away from her, which made the concern come back full tilt. Cass took a seat at the table and continued to stare.

"You aren't really going to kill her... are you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:17 pm

"Why wouldn't I?" the youth asked calmly as he opened the fridge and pulled out two pitchers of blood which were placed on the counter before reaching for a glass to place next to them before folding back the left sleeve of his shirt.

The way he said it suggested that, yes, he would indeed. And he wouldn't think twice of it either.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:21 pm

"Because I don't think this is her fault," she said calmly. Let's see if her mouth could get her in trouble again...

"Really, how long has Marvin had her there? She hasn't adjusted. Maybe she doesn't understand how the blood affects her. And it is Marvin's blood, right? Clearly the girl is quickly losing her mind. She needs more time-- and more nurturing. He keeps her there like an object, did you know? I don't understand it. But..."

Cass shrugged.

"I feel mildly sorry for her. Doesn't mean what she did wasn't wrong."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:25 pm

"Yes, it's fair to feel sorry for her but by now she's a broken toy and no amount of healing is going to fix what he's already done to her" he answered calmly though firmly, looking over the things he'd placed on the counter before turning to pick another glass off the shelf and placing it next to the first.
"He can't control her, she has no will of her own, and quite frankly I don't think he has the slightest idea what he's actually doing to her"
The youth drew one of the curved double edged blade and placed it to his wrist.
"He's a rabid dog, better put out of her misery"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:30 pm

His logic was solid... but... Killing? The very thought of it turned her stomach completely. Though the blade on his wrist definitely caught her attention and she watched without blinking.

"What about rehabilitation? Or... wiping her brain? I mean, if you kill her, then what happens if Marvin or other Malkavians decide they need to make you crazy? Therein lies my concern."

She shook her head.

"His property, his punishment, right? This is how our society works. He answers for her. Thus, if anyone does anything to anyone, it should be him on the receiving end, right?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:37 pm

He didn't flinch though he did briefly grit his teeth as the blade cut into his skin and drew blood, allowing it to trace down his hand and drip off his fingers into the first glass. Allowing it to fill before doing the same to the next.
"It will be" though he didn't elaborate on it.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:40 pm

"Charlie!" She stared and shook her head. "What are you doing?" She didn't like the idea of him bleeding himself...
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Having filled the second glass he lifted his fingers to his lips and muttered something under his breath while resting his free hand on the counter.
"Have you looked in the mirror?" he asked almost softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:48 pm

She cover her mouth and nose with her hand and shook her head in the negative. The was a second part to it, too... She didn't want to look in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:53 pm

"Then drink... please" he looked over at her and held out his still bloodied hand.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:00 pm

The Rose stood and moved toward Charlie with a nod. She held out the bloodied cloth from her face to wipe some of the blood from his finger tips.

"And now you are vulnerable, aren't you?" She shook her head sadly. She held his hand to her chest before taking one of the glasses.

"Are you sure you can spare it?" She was hesitant... Especially while he was upset.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:03 pm

"I'm fine... I don't ever drain so much of myself that I'd be left voulnerable" he said without taking his steel blue eyes off her. The hint of a smoldering embers still there in the back of them, though he was still calm by the looks of it as he lifted his hand from her chest, brushed his fingers up the side of her neck and briefly let them follow hew jaw line.
"Drink..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Cass sighed and pressed the glass to her lips and began to drink and drink quickly. She was careful not to spill any. When the first glass was empty, she started on the second, and stopped part of the way through to start healing. This process was long and tedious. Just so very slow...

But eventually, all of the blood provided was consumed and Cass looked more like herself. Thank God.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:19 pm

"Thank God..." the rather godless youth sighed, lifting his hand to cup her cheek. He still had a few drops of blood staining his skin, but he had at least closed up the self inflicted wound as he looked her over and leaned in to rest his forehead against hers.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:22 pm

"I didn't mean to upset you," she said softly, resting her lips to his. She held him close to her, hands on his neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower   As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Promised... (cont./Open) - The White Tower
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next