Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:54 pm

The blond dives into the water with her and laughs. The sound carries underwater perfectly.

"Of course. Only Flavius has more power then I within the Dream." he seems overall, very pleased with the water and swims like a mermaid. Man. Trident thing. He swims like a fish person.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:56 pm

She swims in the warm ocean water, the water almost clear enough to see the sand beneath, and coming up "Whose Flavious?" after a bit.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 pm

The blond swims with her, frolicking, one might say.

"Flavius?" he ponders it over slowly before answering. "Flavius is a dark dream. An idea, mostly. Picture a human soul, then strip it of all emotion. Add a pinch of curiosity, a slightly sadistic bend, and lackadaisical thirst for power. Then give it centuries to bore with the process. He isn't evil per-say...."

He shrugs a bit.

"I am certain you will call to him if you haven't already. It's inevitable, really."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Looking worried at him "Oh that sounds ominous." swimming by him enjoying the time.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:08 pm

The blond shrugs, "Maybe? His influence is limited, so I wouldn't worry overmuch. Chimera have a notoriously tricky time affection those with your... affliction."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:10 pm

"Affliction?" curiously inquired while moving closer to him, reaching over to touch his shoulder and smiles. "You mean vampire?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:17 am

The blond nods, "Yup. He'll be able to walk with you while you sleep, but that should be the extent of it. I am certain you are strong enough to tolerate the occasional bad dream for the benefit of so many pleasant ones, no?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:21 am

"Yes I just have to watch staying lost in nightmares." with a grin at him "But if it's only occasionally I should be fine."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:22 am

The blond smiles and frolics deeper under water. The dreamscape starts to fade, and she slumbers pleasantly until morning.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:31 am

Waking with the start from the day sleep, her hand falls to her stomach, and the wound there. Using her blood to heal, she stretches, and rolls over looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 pm

Getting up, putting on a robe, she wandered again to see if she could find him and find a way to correct the night before.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:17 pm

The King in Yellow is back in the library. He is usually in the library.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:13 pm

She wanders in, looks at him, "Good evening."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:22 pm

The King in Yellow looks up from gazing into the green and purple flames. His tone is pleasant and implies he is smiling behind that silver mask of his.

"Good even, Bella. How did you sleep this evening?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:27 pm

"Very well thank you for asking." walking towards him with a genuine smile of her own and her voice is smoother than silk.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:31 pm

The King in Yellow gestures to an overstuffed chair by his own in front of the fireplace and turns his gaze back to the flickering, mystical flames.

"Something weights on you."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:33 pm

She looks at him "No I am actually in a good mood." moving to the chair "Just trying to figure out how to say something."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:37 pm

The King in Yellow nods patiently.

"Aren't we all?" he pauses a moment. "The outside world can be so complicated sometimes, can't it?"

His long fingers lace in his lap, "How goes your search for a haven beyond these walls?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:40 pm

"I've found a place, that can hold a piano, I've been offered to stay where the toreador have a "show" house, and another said if I need space they could provide. A friend from Paris." sitting in the chair beside his. "but......"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:43 pm

The King in Yellow nods slowly.

"All tempting offers. Still," he suggests lazily, as if it of no import either way. "If the thought of moving wearies you as much as it does I, you could take a more permanent residence here. I do enjoy your company, and your song echoes nicely down my halls."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:47 pm

"I don't want to draw undo attention to you and your haven." she says honestly. "I've garnered some attention and I'd rather not have that be a bother to you."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:51 pm

"My home is not strictly in this world. There is a very subtle exit from my haven, and there is the strip club that I am building at the edge of the swamp. Both have access to the castle and would give you discrete leave to come and go as you will. Further, your song will not carry beyond the doors, that I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 pm

"I have realized you haven is not strictly of this world, but there are times it would be more convenient to already be in the city." she says looking at her hands "But most of the time if you would permit I'd prefer to be here."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 pm

The King in Yellow ponders.

"If most of the time you were here, that would make this your home, no? And your time away would be... visits elsewhere. The outside world does have some appeal that i cannot deny."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:58 pm

Looking over with a shy smile "So it would be alright to do so?" childlike asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next