Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 pm

She pauses but then sits, looking at him "There are changes since last time, and you've changed as well dear Reyes en Amarillo." pausing for a moment "I guess I changed as well, something I was seeking I am no longer sure is here." with a touch of melancholy.

Looking at him carefully, "I had a dream almost upon arrival when it was as if something or someone was showing me how to make my dreams as I wished around me. From the color of the water, to chiimes in trees, and sun light warm on my skin. Then..."

Looking at her hands, with the rosary "It was a dream not of my past, but could of been, and a situation that did not happen but I guess could of? I first thought it was a dream, then started to see if I could control it more, and well..."

Looking at him again "I awoke with this around my wrist. In one way I was being a very good girl and in another a very bad one. In some ways it's intriguing and in another it's terrifying."

No make up, no piercings, and her bright green eyes like green emeralds "Then to have you react as if you were in the dream.... I don't .... I haven't..." shaking her head no but saying nothing more.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:26 pm

The King in Yellow ponders for a moment, "And what certainty do you have that this is not a dream?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:33 pm

She looks at him, holding up the rosary "That was in my dream, yet not around my wrist when I slept today." looking at him holding her head then standing "Never mind it's silly..."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:34 pm

"Speak on it, my dear; I hate words left unspoken."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:38 pm

"And maybe I am just going insane." looking at him "I know it sounds crazy but...." shaking her head again "It just felt so real." Running a hand through her hair, looking at the rosary again, and then to him "Sorry I shouldn't of bothered you. Maybe I should leave you for a bit and get my head cleared."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:29 pm

The King in Yellow nods slowly, "There is just a bit of panic in you..."

He rises from the doll chairs and approaches her with his strange, willowy grace. Then strong fingers and lifting her. Her head is placed on his shoulder and thin arms wrap around her. Christ, but this one is tall. He rocks her then, stroking her hair and whispering in his strange musical way. Her feet dangle a good two feet off the ground, but there is something strangely soothing in the embrace.

"You are safe now. I am sorry your dreams were troubled. This place has a strange effect on dreams. I told you that..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Curling into the embrace, oddly noting being off the floor, but listening to the whispers that slowly calm her. Quietly humming as he does so she relaxes like a limp doll in his arms.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:58 am

The King in Yellow continues to rock her and support her weight by a hand under her hips as one would an oversized doll. He whispers soothingly and starts to walk out of the strange playroom.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:15 pm

She doesn't notice his movements, lost in his whispers and a song no one else can hear.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:01 pm

The King in Yellow walks her through the halls of his castle. Until he is once more in her room. Gently, he puts her to bed, nude and welts and all. The covers are drawn up and the warm, welcoming sheets soon drag her down to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm

And sleep she falls deeply into.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:35 pm

The sound of the surf is soothing. The air smells of ocean. The sun is warm.

As she opens her eyes, she finds that she is in a hammock on some tropical island. A meshy umbrella keeps most of the heat off her pale skin, but she is just as nude as when she fell asleep. In. Her right hand is a rosary, in her left a beading glass of some blended drink. It looks like a piña colada.

"He loves you, you know," the robust baritone says to her left. The blond Olympian is in a hammock next to her. He is bronzed up and oiled, and just as nude as she is. "In his fashion."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Stretching in the hammock, looking at the man, "And I him." taking a sip of the drink. "But he needs to not let me think at times and just tell me it's all going to be ok. Instead of using logic." with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:52 pm

The Olympian chuckles richly.

"Give yourself to him then, my love. He is resorting to logic because the etiquette of hospitality is fairly strict for him. Compulsions bind him that I can't disclose," he shrugs a bit and drinks from the frosty beverage. "At least it is a beautiful day out."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:59 pm

"It's lovely and I have a hard time giving what I am use to being taken." shaking her head "oh what a pair." raising her glass in a toast to him. "So I guess I have to work on me then." with a sigh and softly humming.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:07 pm

The blonde chuckles again.

"Oh, that isn't strictly necessary, I don't think. Women have their ways of talking without saying a word. Offering a throat or other subtle act of submission will be quite enough. The King in Yellow has... eaten something recently which changed his outlook a bit."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:09 pm

"So it seems. It's a bit confusing you know." evenly said and then looking at the other "I am not going insane then?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:16 pm

The blond shrugs.

"Maybe? Hell if I know, darlin'. What's sane?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 pm

She laughs a melodic laugh "Fair enough. I lost a few decades in Berlin, so I guess I was looking for confirmation I wasn't in some delusion." looking at the rosary and back at the blonde "I like the sound of the water crashing against the beach how about you?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:41 pm

"You are definitely here. Here being, the Dream. With me. The rest of you is in the custody of The King in Yellow, who is probably having you bathed and massaged or whatever else he did to lull you off to sleep. He takes good care of his charges," the blond turns his stunning blue eyes to the beach and smiles. "And yes, I find the sounds to be quite soothing."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:43 pm

She smiles "Then I am tucked back into bed." with a soft laugh. "Can we go swim in the water?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:45 pm

"We can do as you like here. This is your dream, after all," he winks before rising and stretching. Small lines etch his back from where the rope sank on the hammock, but he appears otherwise, to be quite perfect.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:46 pm

"You must realize I am very much not use to truly being in control but merely pretending to be so or so it has seemed of late." standing setting the glass and rosary down. Then walking towards the water and humming a happy song.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:47 pm

The blond nods, "Here, you can control everything except me. I'm not of your dream, so..." he shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 pm

She looks at him "But you can keep me company right?" going to dive into the waves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next