Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:19 am

"So long as you agree that this is indeed my Domain, and I am sovereign here, yes. You would be welcomed to live here as one of us," there is a certain gravity in the words, even as his tone remains somewhat casual.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:22 am

She heard his words, "Yes this is your domain and you are the sovereign here." she repeated and looked at him puzzled when it was obvious that's how it had always been.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:29 am

The King in Yellow nods, seemingly appeased with her response. He leans back slightly and pats his thigh, gesturing for her to approach.

"Sit here; I wish to gaze on you as you speak."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:31 am

She stood, moving to him, sitting on his lap and looking at his "face".
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:32 am

The King in Yellow nods again and begins petting her hair in long motions, starting at the top of her head and all the way down her back, well past where her hair ends.

"Now then, what did you wish to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:34 am

She pondered a moment "I wanted to..." shaking her head softly "I like..." looking at her hands again then with a sigh "I am very happy you let me come back to you. I missed you while I was gone and I'd not like to have to go again from you."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:37 am

The King in Yellow nods slowly. There was a hidden message in that, and it was only vaguely discrete. When an immortal creature speaks in absolutes, it generally knows what it is doing.

"I am very fond of you too, Bella. So... fine you are," the tone edges on some unseen precipice. And he was truthful. The next words leave the edge of his silver mask with barely a whisper. "I accept. You needn't leave again."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:38 am

Looking up at him with another shy smile, looking far younger than most ever see anymore from her, she hugged him, and then let go quickly hoping she hadn't over stepped a line.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:45 am

The King in Yellow chuckles quietly in his broken windchime-y way and allows the hug. He likes the way she looks when she does so; the features of youth suited her better.

He casually reaches forward and undoes her robe, pushing back the edges to allow them to fall off her slim shoulders and draws an unneeded breath to sigh contently.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:47 am

When he chuckles, she smiles at him, letting the robe fall, still sitting on his lap, and looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:17 am

The King in Yellow casually cups one of her breasts before resuming petting her in the long slow strokes.

"Do you have possessions from overseas that we should send for? Or items of sentiment you desire brought?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:53 am

Her breast responds to his touch "No I got rid of everything to afford to come back. My two bags are all I have." she says faintly, watching him, with a barely there shrug "I should get more outfits."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:02 am

The King in Yellow nods, "I will instruct Nicole to take you to Miami. There are many fine boutiques down there."

He continues to fondle her breast for a moment, enjoying her breathless state. "But I would like to put you into some jewelry first."

As his gloved hand sweeps past the top of her head, he takes a fist full of hair at the base of her skull and twists ever so slightly. The motion isn't swift enough to cause pain, just ensure attention. Removing his hand from her breast, he wraps it around her and pulls her close, standing with their combined weigh easily. He carries her gently like that, by the hips and hair in a modified hold you might use on a child, and exits the library.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 am

He has her rapt attention, "No collar please." she says barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 am

"Oh," he says curiously. "Why not?"

His steps haven't slowed, they are stepping through the hallways to a room she is unfamiliar with.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:20 am

Her eyes have a slight twinge of fear, "Please don't" eyes closing "But as you wish." gently pulling her head away from his hold.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 am

The King in Yellow's grip on her hair is rather tight, but he allows her to pull her head back a bit (just not out of his grasp).

"Then we are agreed," he says in a pleased manner. "But you needn't fear others knowing. My mark is subtle beyond these walls."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:26 am

She looks up at him "Very subtle?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:28 am

The King in Yellow nods, "The marks are chimerical. That is to say, an object of the dreaming. For them to exist in both places they must be bound to objects, but they needn't be like in appearance. What is a collar here would be ornate jewerly in the real world. A sparkling necklace encrusted with jewels."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:29 am

She looks at him "I don't normally wear flashy jewelry." still pulling gently against his hold.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 am

The King in Yellow keeps a firm grip on her hair, responding by pulling her head back against his shoulder. They walk down many hallways before he enters a workshop of sorts.

The room is scattered with pieces of manikins, armor, weapons, jewelry, scraps of clothes. The King gently places her rump on a table and turns to rummage through a glittery pile.

"That is a shame. Your beauty should be complimented by gemstones."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:45 am

She looks at him "The type, cut, color, and type so flows into and out of fashion." she says gently. Watching him curiously.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:53 am

He continues to rummage, and chuckles quietly.

"That is an argument for an extensive collection rather then nothing."

When he turns to face her he is holding a shimmering silver collar. It is interwoven links, vet fine, and seems to have small chains coming off the collar proper.

"Lean forward and hold your hair up."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 am

Pausing for a moment, looking at what is in his hand, then lifting hair and leaned forward.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:01 am

The King in Yellow gently encircles the silver creation around her neck and it snicks into place perfectly. As it latches closed, a wave of euphoria washes over her as a feeling of 'right' settles in. Its almost as if a spell has been woven into the metal.

He takes a moment to admire the astetics before reaching behind him for a series of differently lengthen flexible collars.

"Now your wrists."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next