Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Greer started to wander looking for the King.  Holding the rosary and trying to figure out how to word her questions......

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:49 pm

The King in Yellow is easily found in the library, smoking a pipe through his mask and reading the book she gave him.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Softly coughing to get his attention, in her nightgown, and holding the rosary. "Do you have a moment?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:10 pm

The King in Yellow chuckles in his off tune way before noding generously

"For you, my honored guest, anything."

He gestures for her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Greer moves over, sits across from him and holds up the rosary "Do you recognize this?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:04 pm

The King in Yellow leans forward and peers at what she is holding.

"It appears to be a rosary. A Catholic meditation tool. Rosewood maybe, or ash. The crucifix seems to be carved in a Spanish or Mexican style. Difficult to say. I could research it if you like, though it would take some time."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm

"I woke with it around my wrist from a very interesting dream. It's not yours?" with a curious tone but amused smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 pm

The King in Yellow shakes his head once, "I never was fond of the followers of the crucified. Too much hypocracy. A dream, you say?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:18 pm

"Yes, this" holding up the rosary "is starting to make me feel they are more than just dreams...." looking at him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:33 pm

"Well, that is entirely possible, my dear," he gestures to the room but it seems to encompass more then the room. "This place is more then just my home. It is a Freehold; a space easily accessible from the real world that exists, and is stable, in the Dreaming."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:13 pm

"It was creepy to wake up with an object from my dreams in my hand. You don't know anything of it?" leaning towards him her attention fully on him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 pm

"Anything of waking with objects from dreams? Certainly. Of that particular object...?" He shrugs slightly.

OOC: the King has some woojee that let's him scan thoughts with horrid efficiency. What is thinking when she asks, and what does she want?
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:46 pm

"very well." she says calmly

(thoughts - looking for confirmation he was there. More amused and slight worry that he knows 'how to" control her)
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:05 pm

"Would you like to talk about this dream?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:28 pm

"it was of when one was about to do one's first communion and well things took a decidedly different direction." if she'd blush she'd do so 'At least it wasn't my marriage night but yes it was a true twist of what happened. " she pauses "I can't say where I am sitting now it wasn't too unpleasant but there were parts of me that most never see that was bared in the dream."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:34 pm

The King in Yellow nods, "Vivid dreams are to be expected, my dear. The Dreaming is very close. And many parts of the house are fueled by dreams. Perhaps your room is too close to something I have caged somewhere. Would you like me to have your possessions moved? Perhaps deeper in the complex?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:40 pm

"If it's not unexpected no, but it was a moment of clarity I am not sure I wish most to know." she says honestly.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:13 pm

"And what did you learn of yourself in this moment of clarity?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:14 pm

"Should I share or let you find out?" she says playfully back.

(taking control equal consent)
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:31 pm

"My dear, my methods of finding out can often be quite brutal. Not that I would ever wish to inflict such harm upon you, simply stating a point."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Greer looked at him 'If you know the way to change this conversation then do so, but if you don't.... well then I am highly confused as to whom just learned to do so?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:07 pm

The King in Yellow shrugs a moment, seeming to dismiss the thought.

"Suit yourself, my dear. I am uncertain what revelation you hide," he snaps his fingers and powerful black tentacles leap into existence at her feet, slithering up her legs and entwining around her wrists and in her hair. "I cannot leave riddles alone. Call it a weakness."

He unfolds from the chair and begins his dancing walk towards the hall. "Come along..."

The tentacles hold her tight. They violently force her flat against. The floor before dragging her bodily to follow their master.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:10 pm

"You are playing unfair." as she is dragged along.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:20 pm

"Should I? You offer no incentive to do so."

They walk down the hall before coming to the 'Play Room'. As the King enters, he clap his hands and the six dolls stand as one. He gestures to the floor in front of him and the tentacles drag her there.

"Dolls, what is your purpose?" Then speak in unison softly.

"Dolls exist to please the Master."

"Very good," he intones. "Our honored guest has secrets that I desire. Please, make her more comfortable."

The dolls begin to softly giggle and pull her clothes off as the tentacles hold her wrists and hair.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:22 pm

With a gasp "No" as she feels herself being held.

She looks at him waiting his questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next