Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp Empty
PostSubject: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:31 pm

The night was pleasant and winding to day when the charming visitor felt sunlight tickle her cheek. So warm and comforting, almost like the caress of some old lost lover. Her room is as she remembers it... had it been placed in a happy morning meadow.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Touching her cheek, slowly opening her eyes, the flash of terror at seeing the sun, and then realizing she's not burning. Looking around, she hummed a happy tune, sliding out from the bed, and still wearing nothing she moved.

The flowers under her feet, the touch of the flowers, and the scent they gave off to her was divine. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she walked around the room, and looked around to see if she was alone here.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:30 pm

The walls of her room are gone, but the shelves and such are all the same. Just beyond the former limitations of room is a clear meadow that smells of dew and spring winds. Music can be heard in the distance, short lyrical music that you might expect to leap from an elven harpsichord. Rich baritone notes lift and linger in time with the music but are off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Reaching for the dress she had on the night before, she slides it on and then goes to follow the music.

Her voice naturally filling in harmony around the voice she's hearing.

Picking up her pace, she goes to see where or whom or what is making that music.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:46 pm

The music starts to grow louder as she stumbles across upon a river. It steamed slightly, as if it came from a hotspring... and as she walks along it's banks further, that's exactly what she finds. A simply beautiful blond fellow sat chest deep in this hot water singing in tune to a harpsichord that played without a musician. He has a glass of wine on his hand and a cracker with some sort of cheese upon it.

"Ah, my lovely! I am so glad you are here..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Walking along the river, she lets her voice flow twisting, harmonizing, and she stops upon seeing him. Looking at him with an appraising eye, she looks to the harpsichord, and then back to him.

"You were expecting me?" curiously asked.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:59 pm

The blond laughs, the notes tickle down her spine.

"Of course I did. The most luscious creature in the land? I can be nothing but enthralled..." he gestures to the water. "It is ever so lonely in here..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 pm

She laughs melodiously as if his laugh was contagious and with a knowing smile "Well if I find such a creature I will send it your way, but in the mean time may I join you?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:05 pm

"The spring is yours, I am simply... loitering," he chuckles and reaches over, pouring wine into another glass before handing it across to her. "Tell me of your fantasies, oh ravishing one."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Sliding out of her dress, setting is beside the stream, and sliding in the water. She takes the wine, with a happy sigh, "My fantasies.... they are far flung and diverse. I hope to some day capture the song in my head, be swept off my feet, to have my little corner of the world, and lastly to be happy. Or are you looking for a more colorful descriptions?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:14 pm

The blond, beautiful boy tilts his head and watches her sidelong in a hungry manner as she disrobes.

"Mmmhmm," he licks a droplet of wine off his lips and leans back into the water. "I do so love the gritty details of a fantasy. Oh so hard to make them reality with just a touch of color."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:22 pm

She takes a sip of the wine, looking at him "Well to be able to take a tune, make it effect all the senses, to be able to with in a song make another feel the emotion behind the song, to lift them up or to taste briefly the euphoria of being in love, and to do that is a fantasy of mine."

Leaning back "To be swept off my feet. Well so many flowery words I've heard here but at the same time it's what most come to expect to hear, others expect to say to get what ever result they desire, and no offense to have another make me feel completely special, that I am alone what gives color to their black and white world, too feel that rush of adoration but that seems to be too much to ask."

She ponders for a moment "And the other two are oddly entangled. I think if I could find a space to create, explore my creativity, and be safe that would make me content."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:47 pm

The blond guy nods slowly.

"That doesn't seem to be much to ask. All this place is yours to create as you will. And I am certain when your eyes are opened you can change whatever you wish where ever you wish," he smiles in a manner that no doubt has caused countless hearts to melt. He hands her a slice of cheese on a crisp cracker.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:49 pm

She raises an eyebrow at him "What do you mean by that?" taking the cracker and taking a small polite bite.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:07 pm

The cheese is delicious. Likely she hasn't tasted cream based products in many many years, but now it is melting and swirling around in her mouth with delightful abandon.

"Not sure what there is to say. Start small, and grow from there," he gestures to the water. "The water is pretty, isn't it? But would it be prettier green?"

As he says the words, the water swirls to an emerald color.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Taking a moment to enjoy the cheese, her face lights up as the strange yet familiar texture runs across her palette, with a small "umm" in appreciation of the taste, and then looking at him "No teal though is a lovely color for water." looking at him and thinking of the teal seas that she once upon a time saw.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:28 pm

The color swirls from emerald to teal and small little boats seem to surface as she remembers her childhood.

"See? It's easy..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Her eyes light up, remembering the warmth of the sea, the faint salty but mineral smell, and watches as it responds. Like a child receiving a gift, her face lights up in wonder, and looks to him "This this I can do here?" her voice resounding in enthusiasm most have lost.

Her hand reaching towards him, then stopping just short of touch, as if he'd burst as a bubble does.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 pm

The boy tilts his head and smiles in an alluring manner. He stretches just so, presenting himself for her.

"Oh yes. And so much more..." he winks slowly.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:42 pm

She reaches over to touch him, to see if he was real, or just a figment of her imagination. A slow caress feeling his warmth, smooth but wet skin, and she seems to be waiting for him to recoil from her touch.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:53 pm

The blond boy's fingers close around her wrist of the hand that touch his chest. His flesh is warm, almost hot, and the texture is perfect flushed healthy flesh. Her hand is kept against his chest while a slow smile birth's on his face. Then he starts reeling her in until she is firmly in his lap.

"Do you find it... pleasing here?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 pm

She looses her breath as he reels her in, nodding slowly to his answer looking at him intently almost hoarsely "Very much so." while she settles in his lap.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:04 am

He stirs clearly against her leg, and the grin he flashes her is well earned. He has... plenty to boast about.

Then his fingers cup against her cheek, his eyes twinkling, and then his lips connect with hers. They are hungry, determined and fierce in equal parts with passion sprinkled throughout the mix.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:11 am

Greer stiffens first in the kiss (it's been a long time), slowly she starts to respond to his intensity, starting to match it with her own, as her hands slide over his shoulders, drinking in his kiss, and grinding against him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:48 am

The muscled figure slides a hand along her back and up to her hair/back of her neck. He strokes slightly before powerful fingers encircle the back of her neck firmly. His kiss turns from exploring to passionate, hungry even. They are insistent and deep. His body rubs against hers and the palm of his free hand begins exploring the silky expanses of her flesh, starting with her ribs and moving over her chest greedily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp   What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What slumbers here? - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next