Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp Empty
PostSubject: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Braiding her hair in the mirror, she hummed merrily, and then she felt someone watching.  She looks at the mirror and saw herself but not looking back.  "Let me out." the figure mouthed, Bella looked around, no there was no one else in the room, as the other put a hand up to the mirror and Bella did the same.

Images flashed through her mind, a door opened it seemed "Girl what have we done?  You need to find a way out.   See if you can leave.  THIS is not where I am to be."   Shaking her head but unable to move her hand for it was now being held by the other "No here I am safe Papi loves and cares for me."

"You are merely another possession till another catches his fancy then what?" the older her asked.  Bella stared and another set of images flashed through "NO here there is no pain."  

"Here there can be no songs.  Songs are about highs and lows, but here there can be no song." Greer pulled trying to reverse the positions.  It worked and for a moment she felt her body again.  Looking around and trying to see if she can find any of her things.  Touching the clothes laid out, what have I done this time?

Looking around, feeling the control slip again, no no no, and Bella sat up, scared clutching her rosary and no longer so sure of what was what.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:25 pm

"Poor darling, I think she's starting to slip. Perhaps she needs help."

The voice, an old woman's voice, was soothing and motherly. It sounded close, but there wasn't anything to see.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 pm

The child Bella looks around " Hello?"
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:00 pm

"Yes deary?"

The voice brought to memory visions old caretakers and those grandmother's that are always such a comfort in television shows and cinema. There is also a unique smell, the smell of freshly cooked foods from her youth wafting through the air enticingly.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:04 pm

"Scary dream about older me but not who is she?"
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:14 pm

"There you go talking to yourself again, why don't you come sit over here and tell me what troubles you."

The voice came from a more clear direction now, the mirror that she left her desperate reflection lingering in only a few short moments ago. When she looks, she sees a woman standing so that she can see her on the other side of the glass. An older woman, perhaps in her fifties or sixties that looks like a young forgotten girl's mother and what the woman now might think she would look if she were ever to age, to grow up.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:17 pm

She places both hands on the mirror and looks "How are you there." pigtails looking young girl maybe 13 to 16 ish
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 pm

"You seem to need someone to talk to, so I have come to be here for you, to give you comfort. Relax my darling girl and release your troubles to me."

The older woman moved behind Greer as she spoke, leaning over past her in the reflection to pick up the brush seated on the vanity. Nothing moved on this side of the mirror, but as the old woman started to stroke the kindred hair with the brush, she could feel it, a tender and loving thing that soothed the soul.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:51 pm

A smile as her hair is brushed. "Odd dreams." looking at the woman. Looking over her shoulder "You need to careful Papi doesn't like visitors."
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:56 pm

When she looks over her shoulder, she doesn't see anything but the room behind her. The comforting feeling of the brush diminishes when her eyes travel away, but she can still hear the woman's voice clearly.

"Do not worry about him, he will be along when he is ready, and it is not him I am here for. Sit, sit."

Last edited by AST Smith on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:08 pm

She sits down " Things are off but seem right. Odd dreams and people I don't know but know. It's like I'm in a dream."
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:19 pm

"Maybe this is a dream, or maybe a day dream, but does it really matter?"

She started working at pulling the ties out of Greer's pig tails, letting the hair flow down behind her shoulder to brush through it more easily. There was no danger in this woman, no threat, just comfort.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:30 pm

"thank you for doing my hair. I keep hearing music is that normal?"
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:49 pm

"If music sings within you, then why should it not also be outside of you. Sing with it, hum with it, let your emotion guide it on wings into the hearts of those that can hear it. I would so love to hear that beautiful voice of yours, it would give me so much joy."

The brush stroking through her long hair enhances from vague comfort into euphoric carefree bliss. It intoxicates, powerful and sensual without any outward need or desire, it just is. The feeling fills her and holds her gently.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 pm

"It's easier to hear it when I'm happy and Papi keeps everything happy." with a smile. The other isn't happy more somber that's a song that's too intense."
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Her eyes close from a particularly strong rush of elation, and when her eyes open again, he is standing there behind her, her sweet, her Papi. Brush in hand he strokes tenderly, rhythmically, soothing her with every motion. The passion sparks in her, her blood rushes to meet the image laid before her in sweet relief that he has returned to her. Every sense wishing to believe this dream laid bare.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:50 pm

"Papi!" a squeal of joy but how are you there and down the hall?" looking perplexed.
Trying to touch him in the reflection.
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:07 am

"I'm here now, right here."

His hands moved her hair to carress her neck, every bit as perfect and natural as he has always felt. It is then that she realizes that it is not the reflection that touches her, moves her passion, it is him, his flesh, his touch, physical and present right behind her. Firm and powerful, but with compassion and a special tenderness, his hands move across her neckline and massages muscles that while have not been sore in so much time, still feel its sensual nature.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:27 am

Slowly down the hall, the King in Yellow walks in his usually lazy way. He is hidden from view; he does like to watch his servants play.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:46 am

She leans into the touch, still both hands on the mirror, and looking at the reflection. "How are you here?" trying to lean into the mirror more hoping she can touch him with a hopeful smile.
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:52 am

He filled her mind with images of passion, pleasure, and seductive pain: the pleasure of the Kiss and carnal desires of the flesh. It consumed her, his touch, his smell, his voice, and it stripped her of all inhibition, cradles her in endless exquisite joy. Nothing could compare to how she felt right now in the very moment.

Reflection and reality no longer meant anything, both were the same, both held the same wonder, the some power. All of her was committed to his single reality, this single point in infinite space.

From the other side of a closed door, the sound of discordant music could be heard, the sound of a broken music box perhaps, or a warped record being played in a phonograph. Also there was the sound of choking, rattling and choking, it sent shivers through him, something was wrong and he could feel it in his core. The air vibrated with an unfamiliar power, a intruder with nightmares in its wake and horror in its aura. He knew the feeling, he had felt it before, but could not recall when, something hidden in the mists, something forgotten yet still there just under the surface.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Fully enraptured in the moment, the full intensity of the bliss that was cascading through her and she drowned in the nirvana he was giving her.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:50 pm

The King in Yellow frowns. He can't remember the last time he felt anything approximating fear. But, an intruder this deep in his home should certainly warrant such.

He opens the door and views the scene.
Back to top Go down
AST Smith
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:05 pm

The rapture continues without control or even the slightest doubt...

The door opens on Greer, her hands frozen to the mirror by quicksilver tendrils. An image, half-way out and half-way in the mirror, of a young woman, terrifyingly beautiful and completely alien. The pale, lightly dusted blue arm is wrapped tenderly around Greer's head, the creature's face is so close to hers that it looks as though they might kiss, and between lips on the verge of kissing forms a silver roping of light, enchanting and mysterious to behold. There is a surge of light in that roping, and something passes between the two from Greer to the creature, whatever it was drained color from Greer's features, a lock of her hair turning a brilliant white.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:17 pm

The King in Yellow tilts his head, folding his hands at his waist in a chiding pose. Black tendrils sprout from his back and shadows dance in a displeased manner.

"It is the height of rudeness to enter smothers home without introducing themselves. Compounded by supping on the master of the houses slaves. Tsk. Tsk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp   One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One or two - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: