Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp Empty
PostSubject: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:43 am

Claire woke sometime during the night, hair tangled from her slumber and a very distinct outline of the creases in her pillow the only flaw on her otherwise smooth skin. Bare feet quietly padded across the halls, wide eyes regarding each person she saw with wonder. She would eventually finding her way to the library, picking up the first book she found and sitting on the floor with it. Carefully, with the touch one would reserve for a newborn child or a delicate dried rose ready to shatter into dust at any moment, she opened the book, beginning to read with a conservative eagerness.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:34 am

The library is filled to capacity with books of every imaginable topic. Clearly, The King in Yellow has a great love for the written word.

The overstuffed chair, worn and well used, that the King generally frequents has a few books on the table beside it. Otherwise, there are no books out of order, all are neatly arranged on shelves that reach high, high into the rafters. From a girl her stature, it would almost seem like they go on forever. In a certain light, they do.

Of the books on the table, only one is written in English and it is a translation of some other tome regarding faeries and their categories. The other two books on his small table are about demons (based on the illustrations) and a french book of medicine.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:38 am

She had selected the book of faeries, as she did not possess such a knowledge of other languages. Some of the words completely escaped her understanding, but she continued to read, enthralled with the words on the pages.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:45 am

The King in Yellow enters slowly, smiling as he finds her with a book. He settles into the chair slowly, crosses a leg, and drops his long fingered hand to her head gently. He strokes her hair, chuckling in a rich and sultry way.

"Good morning, pet."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 am

She seemed to almost purr, straightening to accept his touch eagerly. "Good morning, Daddy.. I couldn't find you when I woke, so I came here.. I hope that's okay."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:52 am

The King in Yellow nods, "Yes. You are always welcomed to read here, child. I encourage your growth and education."

He smiles down at her, running a finger across her cheek and the top of her throat.

"You are a beautiful creature, Claire. I am most pleased you wandered my wood..." he chuckles again in that slow sultry way. "Do you like the book of faeries?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:58 am

"Yes, Daddy." She kept the book carefully poised in her hands, as though it were a precious treasure, though her gaze left it entirely to watch his face. "These are not stories like Addison told us of Tinkerbell and Thumbelina."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:00 pm

"No, those were fairy tales. They are... different. What you hold is a tome originally written from people that hunted my cousins. They were feared and killed nearly to extinction. Mores the pity, really. Nothing was quite so breathtaking as a petite sidhe painted in seduction colors and bending in their lithe dances."

He sighs contently before shrugging a bit and turning a smile to the girl at his feet.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:52 pm

"They sound beautiful.. will you tell me more? Can you paint me and teach me their dances?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:04 pm

He smiles at her, cupping a cheek.

"I am certain I could, yes. Their dances are long forgotten, but I can piece together what I remember."

He smiles a bit and stands, offering his hand to her.

"We will have you painted then. I should like you to wear make-up around the house. Nicole can teach you if you don't know how."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:15 pm

"I have no idea," She carefully shut the book and returned it to the table she had found it on, before she slipped her little fingers into his long, slender ones. Her free hand moved up to gently touch the back of his hand, and she smiled brightly up at him. "But I would love to learn, Daddy, especially if it will make you happy."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:23 pm

"Such a good girl, you are."

He sighs happily and guides her to a room that is very similar to Rachel's, save there is a pretty girl of about sixteen wearing nothing but sheer silks and slender golden chains. She looks to be of some oriental descent and keeps her lovely eyes downcast. Claire is quite certain that this was the door to her room before, and it feels very comfortable... she can even smell the lingering scent of herself on the sheets if she elects. Otherwise, it is her room completely.

"Sit yourself at the vanity, child, and we will paint you in alluring colors."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:53 pm

She sat gently at the vanity, looking at herself in the mirror. "Which will make me pretty, right, Daddy?" She brushed some of her hair from her face, smiling at her own reflection.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:57 pm

"You are already pretty, pet. But this will make you sexy and alluring. It will please me," he says settling next to her and opening the make-up kit. He draws out a variety of things, pens and brushes and shades of color. With a smile, he starts to apply them to her soft skin, beginning with darkish eye liner and moving on through to lipstick and blush. His hands are precise and methodical. Each shade is applied with diligence and talent. When he is done, she looks, frankly, stunning. The colors are light or neutral, not whorish but augmenting to her nature light and color.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:29 pm

She glanced in the mirror again once he was done, eyes widening with obvious appreciation. "That is so good! Do you like it, Daddy? Do you like how the paint looks on my face?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:51 pm

The King in Yellow nods with a smile.

"Very much. Different things are good. Over time, you will learn lots of ways to please me. Sometimes make-up is nice. Sometimes unpainted is nice."

He purrs quietly at her, leaning in to kiss her gently.

"Such a good girl, you are."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:08 pm

She returned the kiss obediently, quickly growing to love his kisses, instead of tolerate them because he loved them.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Her turn towards enjoying the kiss took his by mild surprise. For a moment he is still, then his lips are slowly tangling with hers and his hands have closed about her torso and hips.

Without effort she is slid from the vanity seat to his own lap where he is already stirring. She had such effects on him, and he approved of her in all manner one could apply it.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:06 pm

On top of her enjoyment, she was becoming more comfortable with kissing, her small, warm tongue moving to explore his lips. Her thin legs wrapped around his waist easily, as she rolled her hips gently against his.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:20 pm

The King purrs richly at her readily wanton responses. His own hips lift slowly to meet hers, and his lips part easily for her to explore his mouth. His returns her playful exploration with his own gentle, but insistent caresses.

The long fingers of his hand release her for a moment as they shrug out of the robe enclosed about his form, but find her again before too long. One settles on the small swell of her backside, kneading and caressing. The other traces lines up her back before outlining her neck and tangling with her hair.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Each touch of his tongue to hers was like electricity to her, a soft, pleasing sound emitted from her lips with every caress. Her little hands run down along his chest, her entire body arching into his touches.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:39 pm

The King's long fingered hands slide slowly up her bum to squeeze her hip. It glides up her flat belly and rests at a budding breast to lightly play along her nipple. The fingers of his other tug gently at her hair to gauge her reaction to a slightly more forceful approach. Hips slowly grind into hers, lifting her with each gyration.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Her back arched once more as his long fingers ran over her sensitive bud, her little body shivering slightly with the sensations it sent coursing through her. She didn't seem to appreciate the tug of her hair, though her sound of objection was mixed strongly with a moan of curious exploration.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:24 pm

The fingers give her back her hair, noting the curious. She was still being eased into the sexual pool, and he was intending on keeping her for a long time. No need to rush every sensation immediately. With her hair released, his hand caresses down her back and cups her bum again. They stand, effortlessly carrying her weight, a hand at her breast the other on her rear, and he strides to the bed. He lays her down gently, with obvious care and concern before towering over her for a moment.

Lifting one of her legs, he kisses, licks and caresses with his mouth her ankle. He moves to her thigh with the same tender ministration. Then to where her thighs meet. Her flesh is sensitive and delightful, and he explores every piece of it with intense, curious hunger.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:31 pm

As he kissed along her ankle, giggles bubbled up from her lips, and she squirmed a bit while he traveled higher. The giggles faded into moans once he hit her upper thigh, her hips pushing up slightly. As he met the bare spot where her thighs met, she took in a sharp gasp of air, her head rolling back as her eyes drifted shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learn Me... - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: