Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:06 am

A soft shiver goes through her right after the "snap", one hand reaches up to touch the collar, and then she holds out her wrists to him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:25 am

The King in Yellow latches a silver woven band around each wrist, each causing that wave of pleasure. Without waiting, he loops a third band around her waist and begins connecting them all to her collar with thin silver chains. They are tight against her flesh, and were clearly made for no other. As the last chain connects to her collar, a feeling of correctness, safety and belonging blossoms in her breast.

He takes a step back to admire their look.

"How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:31 am

"Better than I have for a long time." barely above the whisper. Slowly looking up at him, her green eyes cautious, and a look of worry that he is going to fade away as is her current feelings.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:34 am

The King in Yellow nods. He turns and pulls what spear to be bone tweezers from the shelf behind her.

"Good. I am pleased. Now we shall discuss the rules."

He proceeds to painlessly pluck reach and every hair from her body below her neck.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:40 am

She sits perfectly still as he does so, she looks slowly up at him, "Rules?", then looks down again watching him as he proceeds.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:45 am

The King on Yellow doesn't look up from his work.

"Yes, there are rules here. First, you may now go wherever you wish and take from my herd as you will. However, Marissa, Nicole, and Rainbow are not to be touched. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 am

She nods her head yes as he speaks.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:53 am

The King in Yellow moves her limbs as is necessary to get each and every hair.

"Second, you are not to become...intimate with any other kindred. I won't track anothers influence here. No blood bonds or pledges of loyalty. You are mine, and I am prone to jealousy. Further, you may not bring others here. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:00 pm

As he says jealousy she cringes slightly, looking at him "I will not be intimate.....but I can make friends right?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:07 pm

The King in Yellow chuckles, "Yes you may. I encourage you to have friends beyond theses walls. Lovers, even. But should I find the bond, I will be most... displeased."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm

"It's not a feeling I usually seek. It clouds too many things." softly said.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:37 pm

The King in Yellow nods, bending to begin plucking the hairs from between her legs. He shifts her gently from time to time to get every last one.

"Good. Third, you can cone and go as you wish, but must inform myself or Nicole first. Further, if you are expecting to not return before sunrise, you must seek my permission before hand. Clear?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Then as if something he said processes "Lovers ok but no blood correct?" still listening then "I am not always going to know when I am not able to return before dawn." she says softly. Moving smoothly as he continues his task.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:53 pm

"You will have to know, or return to me and seek permission. And yes, lovers are fine so long as you understand that you belong to me now. My will must be respected."

He pays special attention to her delicate areas before continuing on to her legs.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:56 pm

"Yes" pausing "I understand." moving her leg to aid his task.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:05 pm

The King in Yellow nods, "Excellent. Four, you are to address me as Sir, or Daddy. Though given your background, Pappi is also acceptable."

His work on her legs goes quicker then expected, but her lithe movements helps somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:11 pm

"Yes sir." watching him still.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:22 pm

"Close your eyes," he say quietly. After she does so, there is the sound of fabric rustling and cool flesh against her skin. At first it feels soothing, then tingly, then strange. He pets her body, then slowly strokes her face.

"Five," you will wear what I set out for you each night. You may only change your appearance if you have saught permission to leave for the evening. I am very particular about dress."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:24 pm

"Yes sir" with her eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:31 pm

"Get off the table and bend over with your tummy flush against the wood and spread your legs."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:33 pm

A moment of hesitation, then she does as he's instructed, and slowly spreads her legs.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:38 pm

"Face forward and keep your eyes closed."

The King in Yellow slowly drops to his knees behind her and delicately touches her sensetive place. At first it is strange, then tingly. Then pleasant. Then, she can quite clearly feel the King in Yeelows hand enter het with out the least bit of pain or resistance. He...fiddles with things inside there for a time.

"Six. If you take a lover, you may not clean yourself. You are to return to me and ask for a bath, stating that you have been naughty."

He pauses a moment before withdrawing his hand from her.

"How do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:41 pm

"Yes sir and I feel fine." she says quietly with her eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:50 pm

The King in Yellow wraps, once more gloved fingers about her waist, lifts her easily and places her back in a sitting position. He shuffles a bit.

"Open your eyes," he says quietly. He is holding a mirror for her to see the alterations.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:55 pm

She slowly opens her eyes, touches her face looking at the reflection, then up at him, and words are lost. "Are you happy sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next