Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp Empty
PostSubject: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Greer got up, this time straightened her hair, self pierced her lip again, did her make up exactly the same, and slid on the outfit.  Again make some adjustments to make it more as was requested.  Then looking around to make sure there wasn't more instructions that she missed.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:20 am

There are no further instructions, but strangely the nipple piercings have remained. Odd, normally she heals that sort of stuff. And they are in a fairly perpetual state of sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:37 am

She heads back out an starts to wander towards the library again. Very curious, but in a slow sensual way she heads towards the library, humming softly, and a impish smile on her face. She looks in to see if he's there or not.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:01 pm

He tends to be in the library, and tonight is no difference.

"Good evening, pet." he says as she approaches.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:02 pm

She mischievously smiles at him "Good evening sir." stopping where he had her do so the night before.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Her hand goes up and touches her sensitive piercings again, stopping and looking at him. "Thank you for last night." with a polite nod to him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:06 am

The King in Yellow nods to her. "You met the price, pet. Did you enjoy your outing?"

He slowly begins to pet her hair in long, slow strokes.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:49 am

"Yes it was informative. The are hunters and demons a foot. " she says smoothly while leaning into his touch.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 pm

"Oh?" He says. "Were they polite?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:06 pm

"I didn't personally meet them but was informed such are around." with a smile at him. "And I got scolded for not carrying a weapon. All in all a nice night." her voice smooth and low as usual.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 pm

"Who wa bold enough to scold you, pet?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

"Sam but he's always armed. He thinks it's odd I am not." with a soft shrug.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:38 pm

"Who?" He says, trying to conjure up a face for Sam. "The Brujah soldier?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:42 pm

"Yes we met when I was in Paris. It was a surprise to find him here. A happy surprise. He's sweet." with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:50 pm

"An apt description to be sure," he says quietly. "How did the colors of your bedroom look?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 pm

She frowns slightly "It turned out more gray than I thought it would be, but it will do. I need to start putting some more personal things there so it doesn't look too odd." tilting her head at him with a wistful smile.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:54 pm

"As you wish. A plausible cover seems appropriate."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:57 pm

"Yes I thought it would be wise." watching him carefully "Why did these stay?" as her hand again brushes the piercings he did.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:41 pm

"The same reason your face and figure have stayed; because it pleases me for them to stay. Is there a problem with my gifts?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:47 pm

"No just unexpected." shyly said while her hand brushes them again. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:48 pm

"You are quite welcome, my pet. What other adventures did you get into?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:51 pm

"Met the sheriff when she was heading out on her date with the Harpy. And that's it." with a touch of amusement to her tone.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 pm

"I hear she is a lovely creature. What is your take on her?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 pm

"She is deadly as she is lovely." looking a him with a slow seductive smile.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 pm

He strokes her cheek with the back of his fingers.

"There is a look you are wearing now. It looks quite well on you," he chuckles, scanning her thoughts. "Why look you so?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp   After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the stroll - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next