Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Before too long, she is stripped bare. The King gestures and she is lifted onto a spanking bench and held fast. He gestures to one of the tentacles, which promptly begins to slap against her pale flesh.

"Your dream held a revolation for you. What was it?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Greer says softly "Please stop." but arches into the slap.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:02 pm

The King in Yellow sighs, gesturing to one of the dolls.

"Doll Rachael, our guest doesn't wish to answer my question. Kindly gag her until she complies."

The doll smiles prettily before lifting her frilly skirt to reveal a rather sizable prick. S/he strokes it a few times before taking a fistful of Greer's hair and plunging it into her mouth. The King in Yellow gestures to the dolls, two of which rush over, kneeling in such a way that he can sit on the like a chair. Which he does. Gloved fingers gesture to the tentacles which begin spanking either size of her exposed backside with increasing force.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Greer's eye got wide as Racheal approached, pulling her hair, filling her mouth, and taking the blows. Her body tensese, her eyes watching him with frustration and yet fascination as well.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:28 pm

The King watches, so hard to read behind that silver mask. After her hips and backside are covered in welts, he raises a gloved hand and the slaps slow to a lazy rhythm without stopping. He gestures to the doll, who pulls her now engorged cock from Greer's mouth.

"Your revelations?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Taking an unnecessary deep breath "That I...." looking down away from him "Have interesting dreams, fantasies, and....." just above a whisper "I like being spanked and controlled."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:56 pm

"Ah. Interesting... not quite what I was expecting, but interesting none the less..."

He pauses a moment and allows the tentacle to continue to slowly spank her.

"And why do you think that is, dear Bella?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:52 pm

"I don't know but I think I don't like it."
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:36 pm

"Explain, please," he says gesturing with his gloved hands.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:16 pm

"Do you like being bullied and forced to do things, in an uncomfortable setting?" closing her eyes trying to figure out how to get out of her current situation.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:59 am

The King in Yellow ponders, "Not particularly, no."

He hrms quietly for a moment, taking a second to scan her thoughts before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:16 pm

"Then let me up." with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:13 pm

"If memory serves, you requested to be treated such."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:43 pm

"No you said you wanted to know what I had realized and did this to discover it. I just wanted to know where the rosary came from." what it sounded logical and made perfect sense right?
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:52 pm

"Your words said that, perhaps. But the rest of you begged for this."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:55 pm

"I don't remember begging......" trying to hold perfectly still.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:08 pm

"Engaging implies consent. So... now I suppose the questions is: what will you do to earn your freedom?"
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:10 pm

"What do you want to let me up?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:30 pm

"Hmmm... you could start by asking very nicely. But you would need to mean it, and I suspect you don't truly want to be released."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Very very nicely "Please may I get up?"
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:45 pm

(Mind scan... what does she want and what is she feeling)
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:53 pm

(panic is her emotion and confusion at how fast he got her here and in this position - mind racing... debating on if presence will help her at all.....)
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:04 pm

The King in Yellow chuckles quietly, standing and stroking her hair.

"There's a good girl, then. I suppose you may. But I am disinclined to allow you clothing just yet."

He gestures and the dolls and tentacles release their grip on her.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:24 pm

She relaxes, moves off the item, and looks at him. Half a step towards him, then not, a glance at the door, but she stays still looking at him.

"I was looking to talk out somethings that have been odd since my arrival here." softly said.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:05 pm

The King in Yellow nods, gesturing and two of the dolls form a chair for her. He settles into his own doll-chair again before gesturing with long fingered gloved hands.

"By all means, please continue."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp   Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Answers...... - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next