Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 pm

She hadn't freaked out.
She hadn't run for the door.
She was still there.
And she wanted to stay.

Know what? That was enough to make him happy for now.

Besides, he'd sort of forgotten that Eve was there still. Or possibly there. Who knew really, she was invisible.

"My turn to make breakfast anyways" Jack smiled.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:01 pm

"In all seriousness? I coul' care less abou' breakfast...." she said honestly
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Yeah, the breakfast itself was kind of secondary. It was more that he liked having a reason to actually get up to make it.

"We could sleep in..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:17 pm

"Sleepin' in is jus' fine....." she says, smiling. "I am probably kiddin' myself in thinkin' much sleepin' will occur..." she says with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:20 pm

The hand at her cheek lifted her head slightly, enough so that he could look her in the eyes with a smile. A part of him perhaps trying to read her and her current state of emotions.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Eve for her part decided it was time to leave them alone. She knew the stakes and what she had to do. This is why people ghouls were complicated.

She carefully snuck away through the window she had entered in.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:34 pm

She was really good at hiding her emotions so it was nard to get a good read. Though for now it at least looked like she was content, though tired.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Then it meant he was content just staying like that with her, just brushing a gentle kiss over her forehead before cradling her close with strong arms.

Fuck... why did things have to go an explode on him like this? Just a little while ago and it was all so much simpler...
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:46 pm

After a moment she sighs. "Can we jus' have a normal, no' depressin' nigh' please?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:49 pm

"I'm not depressed" Jack reassured her with a genuine smile even as he brushed a few curls of hair away from her face. "I got you here... and I can't help but feel pretty good having you in my arms"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:52 pm

"I know.....I jus' meant.......non serious conversation an' nothin' sad. OK?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:50 pm

"Deal" he nodded, offering a pinkie for a pinkie swear.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:52 pm

"Ye are ridiculous...." she says with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:59 pm

"Yes, I am" he smiled at her and wiggled his pinkie. Apparently he was waiting for her to seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:05 pm

She rolls her eyes. "Aye, fine...." she says, taking his pinky
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:15 pm

He was also apparently easy to please since, once she'd taken his pinkie, he appeared happy to have that matter settled.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:18 pm

"OK, so, movie?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:21 pm

"Yeah" movie sounded pretty good, since it meant he could stay on the couch with her in his arms. "Whatcha in the mood for?" he reached for the remote with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:25 pm

She shrugs. "Don' care. I'll probably be lame an' fall asleep before i' is even done....."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:15 am

"That's okay" he'd just pick something light weight, settling on Red and not minding it one bit if she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:19 am

About an hour in she was fast asleep. Not enough sleep and too much stress had exhausted her and it would take quite a bit to actually wake her up at this point
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:24 am

He sat like that for a while longer, brushing his fingers through his hair until the movie ended. Although he wasn't really paying attention to the movie itself. He was watching her, quietly thinking to himself.

Finally though he picked her up and carried her to the bed, tucking her in and laying down next to her so he could drape an arm around her.

Life was difficult enough as it was. Why did you have to add vampires to the mix just to step it up a notch?

"You got a truly beautiful smile..." he whispered, knowing she wouldn't hear her. "I hope you'll always smile like that..." Jack said quietly before closing his eyes and allowing sleep to take him as well.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 am

She sleeps like the dead, all night long. She starts to wake as the sun comes up but just pulls his arm around her tighter and goes back to sleep. When she finally does wake up she rolls over slowly, putting her arm over him and resting her chin on his chest so she can look up at him. She smiles "Mornin'......"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:33 am

"Mmm... morning..." he gave her a light squeeze. He hadn't actually taken his clothes off so he was still in jeans and t-shirt which now, obviously enough, looked slept in. "You sleep alright?" Jack smiled, reaching over with his free hand to brush the back of his fingers across her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:42 am

"Aye, I did....." she says quietly. She looks at him a moment before growing more serious "Wha' do ye think will happen now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next