Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic Empty
PostSubject: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:50 pm

He'd sent her a text, told her he'd have dinner and a movie ready if she came over. Though, he'd given Eve time to show up first so he could talk things through with the Gangrel before talking with Abigail.
At least he would know when she was coming because the elevator would be a rather dead give away as to that.

As for Eve? Eh, she'd show up in whatever way she preferred no doubt. And he half expected her to just suddenly sit in his window peering at him.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 pm

He already knew her so well, she was there in all her ferel glory. She waves then disappears before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Abigail had at least tried to get some sleep and felt a bit better when she finally showed up to Jacks. It was nice to finally have a night off where she wasn't staying up all night. She got off the elevator and knocked lightly on the door.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:04 am

Oh God... he hoped, oh he hoped he wasn't about to make the mistake of his life.

As Abigail stepped off the elevator there wasn't much door to knock on as she would step right into the apartment where, probably a bit suddenly, she would find herself caught in Jack's embrace. Strong arms wrapping around her and pulling her tightly to him as one hand closed in her hair.
He didn't kiss her, he merely held her close as if for some reason needing the reassurance she was there as he closed his eyes, brushing his cheek against hers.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:02 am

Shes caught off guard, but wraps her arms around his waist once she realizes its him. "Wha' is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:10 am

"Just missed you" he smiled softly, holding her like that for a few more moments before pulling back to look at her and untangle the hand from her hair so that it could brush over her cheek.
"Did you get to sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:29 am

She looks at him a moment, still wondering what was up. "Aye. Well enough. Ye sure everythin' is ok?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:44 am

"I'm hoping it is..." dear God he was hoping. "Sit with me? he smiled hopefully at her, lightly tugging at her to have her move over to the couch with him.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:51 am

She gives him an apprehensive look, frowning slightly, but she follows him to the couch and sits down. "Wha' is goin' on?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:02 am

He sat down with her, taking her small hands in his if she would let him.
"I wanted to take you to dinner, crash on the couch with a movie and at most worry about whether or not we'd have enough hot water for two showers in the morning" he smiled softly. "But I'll be walking on egg shells if I don't just talk with you right away and you'd know, you already read me well enough to recognise it when I'm off my game" he brushed his thumb over her hand, hesitating before speaking again because it was all still so alien to him.

"Are you seeing someone else? Someone named Chase? It's okay if you are, I mean, I'd rather have known but...are..." fuck, she was going to think him insane. "Are you his ghoul...?" if she stared at him like he was talking gibberish, then maybe... maybe they could...
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:10 am

The color drains from her face slightly and she looks at him a bit speechless. "How......why......where did ye hear tha'........" she asks, looking slightly afraid
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:12 am

Fear... that was quite possibly the last emotion he ever wanted to stir in her. Fear of him...

"Eve..." he said quietly, still calmly though. "She's one of them... like him, I mean"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:16 am

"Seriously? I mean......fuckin' seriously?" she says, looking upset. "I mean, 'ow many o' them are there. They can' jus' leave me alone an' have one normal part o' me life......"
She looks at him confused. "So......tha' means you.......?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:27 am

He sighed, but would try to pull her in close assuming she didn't object.
"I met her just the other day... I thought she was a homeless needing help but, heh, I was wrong. My heart acted up and thinking I was dying she gave me her blood which for some reason seemed to cure it" if she leaned against him and listened, she would find the background noise to his heart beat gone.
"She told me a little about them, about this whole ghoul thing. And she offered me a choice to have my memories taken away if I didn't want to be part of it" he rather just get everything out there. "Yesterday, after talking to you, I realized that I would have to turn her down and have my memories changed so I could keep being just me. Because I pictured an eternity wondering if I had passed on something real, something good with you. And I knew I would rather have a few months, weeks or even just days being really happy with you than live forever regretting not taking the chance. What good is a healthy heart if you have no one to share it with?" he sighed with a weak smile.
"And then she told me.. said you might already be part of it all. That you might already have fallen for someone else... and I needed to know..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:33 am

She actually pushes him away, sitting back in the sofa. "no......stop.....I can' think when ye do tha'....." she said softly. She sits there quietly a moment. "I' isn' wha' i' looks like. I'm no' with Chase. I'....... well, anyway, I didn' know when I first me' him bu' I do now. I haven' seen I'm in weeks......" she says with a frown
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:36 am

"So where does that leave us?" he frowned a little as she pulled away, worry visible in his eyes. "I hate the thought of losing you..." Jack admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:41 am

"I.......I don' know. I'm really new ta this. I'm still learnin'........ She pauses, look down at her hands "Believe me, when I me' ye I wished I coul' take i' back. I don' know wha' tha' rules are here. I.........I shoul' probably talk ta Ori.........ummm, I mean me......yeah, ye know......?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:45 am

"You have to ask someone if you can be with me...?" yeah, he could hardly believe that. Because he hadn't exactly gotten that kind of impression from the Gangrel. "It's your life. No one has the right to decide that for you..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:51 am

She frowns. "I don' know......I don'. I jus'........ ". She pauses, tears in her eyes. "I can' take tha risk tha' this coul' be an issue. I don' wan' anythin' ta happen to ye.". She sighs. "Tha whole reason I've been busy every nigh' is because I was tol' I had ta learn. I wasn' given much o' a choice in i'....."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 am

"Abigail" he would reach for her again, and he would try to pull her into a hug whether she wanted it or not at that point. "Nothing will happen to me. I promise you. Nothing at all. I just need to know you're safe. Whether or not that is with me or someone else or somewhere else away from me, I need to know you're safe"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:03 am

She doesn't resist that much, though she tries. She sits there quietly a moment, not saying anything. "I can'...... I can' do this. I need ta make sure nothin' is goin' ta happen. I wasn' ready ta make any decisions......"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:07 am

"Sorry... I know I said we had time... I didn't count on suddenly learning about vampires you know?" he said with a weak laugh that, in all honesty, sounded a bit pained.
He was quiet for a few moments before speaking again.
"If it will make things easier on you, I could maybe ask to have.. have the memory of us removed too. And you wouldn't have to worry about me" if it would give her some sort of security or peace, then...
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:10 am

She actually pushes him away at that comment and stands up. She looks pretty pissed. "Wha' tha fuck? Wha' is wrong with ye? Ye really think I wan' someone fuckin' aroun' in me mind like tha'? How coul' you even suggest tha'....?'
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:13 am

He shook his head.
"Not your memories... mine..." he sighed. "Have my memories removed. I won't remember meeting you... I won't remember falling asleep with you in my arms..." he smiled softly although there was a hint of blue to that smile.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:21 am

"An' where does tha' leave me then? Huh? I'm stuck havin' ta avoid ye? Wha' that hell?". She shakes her head. "Bloddy fuckin' vampires. Wish I had never me' that lo' of' them. Jus'...... le's see if this is Even an issue....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next