Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:44 am

"I don't know..." he said with a gentle smile. "I guess... you'll talk with whoever you need to talk with and we take it from there?" and he'd try to catch a hold of Eve... and, urg, complicated.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:47 am

"Well, guess they can' do anythin' durin' tha day so we can talk freely then...."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:53 am

Jack nodded, though he had no intention of actually moving.
"You realize I don't mean to pressure you into anything, right? I just got caught off guard and suddenly felt like I had to start making decisions when..." he sighed, pausing for a moment and smiling again. "I thought vampires spoke with a funny accent and wore capes"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:57 am

She laughs at the comment about accents and capes "I know ye don' mean ta. I don' feel pressured. I jus'......." she sighs "Me da jus' died tha other month. Anythin' I try ta tell ye abou' wha' ta do will be for all the wrong reasons. I can' do i'. I jus' can' influence you either way on this........an' there are too many unknown factors righ' now...."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:08 am

"I'm trying to figure things out" he smiled. "I'm just a little lost right now..." about as lost as she probably.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:38 am

"Wan' ta tell me what' ye are thinking'?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:12 pm

"I...." had to think of it for a moment. "Am seriously wondering what to do. I'm wondering how I came from delivering pizza's to getting blood shoved down my throat and told vampires were real. I'm wondering, for the first time in a really long time, about the future and the possibility of having one" he sort of smiled. "I'm wondering what would've happened had I met you a few weeks earlier... and we never heard about vampires at all..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:22 pm

She shrugs. "Is havin' a future all tha' bad?" she asks. "No point in wonderin' wha' if. Jus' focusin' on wha' now."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:26 pm

"A future doesn't really sound bad at all..." depending a bit on what it entailed but still. "I'm more used to focusing on the now like you said" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:28 pm

"How long do ye have ta decide?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:31 pm

"About staying a... ghoul?" yeah, that was a word he was unlikely to ever really come to terms with. "She said a month..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:35 pm

"A month? Seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:41 pm

"Is that... bad?" he said, arching an eyebrow. Because damned if he knew.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:42 pm

"No........no' bad. I wish I had had more than a few hours........"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:43 pm

"Hours...? Christ..." his arms tightened around her protectively. "How do you decide that in a few hours..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:49 pm

She shrugs. "I didn' wan' ta bu' I had no choice from wha' I was tol'......... i' is wha' i' is......."' though she didn't sound happy about it
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:01 pm

A gentle hand slid into her hair as she continued to hold her close.
"I don't know what to say..." what was he suppose to say to something like that.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:12 pm

"Nothin' ta say. I' is fine, really." she says, managing a smile "Maybe.......maybe I shoul' jus' give ye some space so ye can think wi' a clear head......" she says, growing a bit more serious
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:14 pm

"My head's clear" Jack shook his head. As the truth was, if this whole thing blew up because of the whole vampire aspect? He rather have what time he could with her.
"That's to say, clear'ish..." he added, hoping she'd understand that her presence wasn't clouding his judgment at least, but that it was truly a difficult thing to decide about.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:16 pm

"Are ye sure? Cause.......i' won' bother me if ye jus' need me ta stay away for a lil bi'........"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:18 pm

He was gentle about it, lifting her chin just enough to touch a light kiss to her lips.
"I'm sure" Jack smiled.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:28 pm

"Aye, OK. she says, smiling. "Jus' Le' me know when ye make up your mind, OK?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Jack nodded, still brushing his fingers over her cheek as he smiled.
If nothing else? He got this time with her.

"Of course"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:40 pm

She sighs. OK........"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:46 pm

"Why the sigh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next