Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:08 am

"I'm just trying to look out for you..." he brushed his fingers through his hair and let them link behind his head. "I don't want to cause you trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:11 am

"tha' isn' a solution.............an' I can' believe ye woul' so easily suggest i'...."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:17 am

"No, not easily" he shook his head. "But I rather you be happy without me than miserable with me. You're..." Jack looked up at her. "Simply amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:28 am

She glares at him "An' stop wi' tha compliments. Stop distractin' me...."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:16 am

"I'm not trying to distract you. I'm being honest. Because I think you deserve that from me" Heaven knew he wanted to be treated with the same kind of honesty, whether it was good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:56 am

"Well i' is distractin'. Stop."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:53 pm

He held his hands up.
"I'll stop" Jack sighed, letting them lower to rest in his lap again. Not quite sure what to say or where to go from there.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:56 pm

She crosses her arms over her chest. "So, this Eve, shes one o' them an' ye are like me.......?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:01 pm

"For the time being..." he said quietly, a hand moving to his chest, rubbing the spot above his heart. "Like I said... my heart acted up and she thought I was dying" and made a rather snap decision. "But she offered me the choice of what I wanted... if I wanted stay this way or to forget..." and as he'd said, he'd meant to go with the option of forgetting because of Abigail...
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:20 pm

"well then.....wha' now?" she asks quietly
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:22 pm

"I.. I don't know" he honestly didn't know. "I..." he frowned slightly before looking up. "I don't want to miss out on a chance with you. But..." that decision wasn't just his now was it?
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:27 pm

"Bu' what'? Jus' ge' i' ou' now. I jus' need ta know tha options here......"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:33 pm

"It's not just up to me is it? It's as much up to you as it is me... And you haven't told me what it is you want"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:37 pm

She looks a bit like a deer stuck in headlights. "I.....this is too big o' a decision, I can' jus' decide so quickly. I can'. This is living forever shit, I can' choose tha' for ye......" she says' sounding a bit panicked
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:43 pm

"Hey..." he was still calm as he held a hand out to her. "Relax.. I'm not asking you to chose for me. I'm asking you what you want. And I know... this whole thing? It's way too fast..." he smiled gently, trying to reassure her that things would be okay. "But Eve would give me time... at least some time to decide. And you get that time too in a sense, to decide if you want to see where this, we... go"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:47 pm

She loo,s at him a moment before finally sitting down and taking his hand. "You can choose, aye, bu' I'm past tha' point. I can' change wha' I am now........"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Gentle fingers wrapped around hers as she took his hand.
"No way back?" because again, he'd been offered a way out if he wanted it. It bothered him that she might not have been given that choice.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:57 pm

She frowns, shaking her head. "None tha I am aware o'. I had tha nigh' ta decide ta either be this or have me memories taken.....an', well, chose ta keep remember in'. I' was only a few days before I me' ye...."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:03 pm

The thumb that brushed lightly over the back of her hand was gentle.
"You didn't do anything wrong" Jack said, hoping she would believe him when he said that.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:24 pm

"I know.........I jus' didn' have all o' tha facts a' tha time." she shrugs, frowning. ":......Bu' ye can' ask, me ta help with your decision. I already am stuck with mine, so ye jus' need ta choose wha' ye wan'. I can' change my choice a' this point."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Jack was quiet for a little while. Seemingly thinking before lifting his gaze to look at her when he spoke again.
"Would you be willing to give us a chance...?" he asked softly. "Because I would..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:34 pm

"Please dont use me as a reason.......please. I can' guarantee anythin'.......I can' promise anythin'. Im a mess righ' now." she says quietly. "Please, Jack, ye can' jus' decide this for me............
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:43 pm

"Life's but a series of chances. Some of them work out. Some don't" he replied softly still. "We make new choices every day and not all of them lead anywhere. But some do... I'm not asking for promises or guarantees" he shook his head. "I'm just asking if maybe you'd be wiling to give us a chance? And just see where it leads us... Even if it leads nowhere. I've always lived with the philosophy that I'd rather regret something I did than something I didn't. Either way, there would be no hard feelings on my side" Jack squeezed her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:50 pm

"I' is quite possible tha' wha' either of us wants is not important. Oriella is nice an' all bu' I ge' this idea tha' ultimately she makes tha choices......." she says, sighing
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:02 pm

"I'll fight for you..." he said the words softly though with determination. "I don't care what others say. I'll fight for you" as long as he thought there was a chance she wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next