Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:26 pm

"I'm just glad you can't read my mind or I'd no doubt be on my butt out of here" he laughed as he gladly sought to use the wall again to his advantage, so he could pin her back to it and lift her up, encouraging her to wrap her legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:32 pm

Which she does easily, grinning. "Aye, so ye think......" she says suggestively
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:37 pm

No, no he was pretty sure he'd be out of the shower pretty quickly. But he still grinned as he closed his eyes and leaned in to press his lips to her throat. Enjoying her warm body pressed to his while his hands stayed at her thigh and waist.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:10 pm

She turned her head slightly, allowing him to have better access to her throat as she tightened her legs around him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Well that let her feel certain uhm, physical reactions as he groaned slightly against her skin with a warm breath.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:21 pm

She let's out a low chuckle, her nails lightly scratching the back of his neck. It was rather obvious she was having fun being so mean.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:32 pm

He groaned again when he felt the bite of her nails across the back of his neck, obviously enjoying that even as he shivered lightly.
"You have any idea how far it is to my night stand....?" and the necessary protection? It felt like it was an entire eternity away at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:36 pm

"Don' know, don' care.........an' frankly all things considered don' think those things matter now given the situation." she says with a grin
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Well, the Hell if he knew. He wasn't entirely sure how this whole Ghoul thing affected the physical aspect of things.
What he did know was that she was there, in his arms. She was warm, and inviting... and frustratingly teasing. And he couldn't help but smile even if a part of him felt like she really was trying to drive him nuts.

"Tell me what you want...?" he brushed his lips across her throat again and up to her ear. "Please..?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:52 pm

"Jus' you...." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:59 pm

It was a good feeling, to be wanted.

Now... if he could only manage to get the damn pants off of him without having to put her down...
"You have me..." as much of him as she wanted actually.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:06 pm

She grins, quickly helping him shed his clothes. Well this was a good way as any to start the day
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:12 pm

A very good way to start the day in fact. Jack sliding one arm around her to keep her close while the other remained at her thigh. Warm lips seeking hers with a smile and a hot breath as he pressed his hips to hers, wanting to feel of her. Wanting to lose himself in the moment and in her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:23 pm

OK, so she didn't have quite the self control that she probably convinced him she had. She didn't waste any time once his clothes were gone. Though despite her rushing things a bit her kisses were still intense and passionate.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:28 pm

And he was savoring every kiss, every touch as he kept her pinned to the wall of the shower. His fingers digging lightly into the flesh of her thigh as he moaned into the kiss and continued that slow rolling press of his hips, grinding into her and pretty much forgetting about everything but her.
God, it was amazing how she made him feel..
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:05 am

((fade))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9