Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 pm

"Throw me out of the shower then" he grinned, one hand at her hip, giving it a light squeeze even as he made sure to keep her pinned to the wall using his larger frame. His eyes locked with hers as he said it, wondering if she would indeed do that.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:10 pm

"Hmmmm....no' really a fair figh' is i'?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:15 pm

He dipped his head slightly, but didn't kiss her even if it was clear he wanted to.
"Just say the magic words and I'll move..."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:21 pm

She quirks an eyebrow "I didn' know there was a magic word...." she says jokingly
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:24 pm

"There is... but if you don't know it, you might just be stuck with me" Jack smiled as he slipped a hand in under the fabric of her top so he could run it over her back, feeling her skin beneath his fingers while the once ice cold water of the shower slowly gained some heat.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:20 pm

"Think i' is more accurate ta say ye are stuck wi' me, aye?" she says with a laugh. "Don' worry, I'll slowly plot me revenge......
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:57 pm

The hand at her back slipped slowly upwards as he dipped his head to brush his lips against the corner of her neck.
"I like being stuck with you"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:01 pm

"Mmmm....so you keep sayin'"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:06 pm

"I think I might need another cold shower..." at least he was honest.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:08 pm

"Well I'll leave ye to i' then....." she says, still laughing
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:19 pm

"Cruel, cruel woman..." it was pretty obvious he neither wanted the cold shower or for her to leave. But, while more than a little tempted to honestly just rip those clothes off, he was likely to actually leave her to shower in peace if that's what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:24 pm

I am bu' ye like i'..." she says with a teasing grin. "An' I can' exactly take a shower if ye keep holdin' me here can I"?
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:50 pm

He pouted and reluctantly moved to pull away to give her room.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:56 pm

"Oh, cu' i' ou'" she says with a laugh when he pouts. "unless ye woul' prefer I keep me clothes on....?" she says with a grin as she starts to get undressed, tossing her wet clothes out of the shower
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Well... he wasn't going to protest her getting rid of some clothes as he leaned back against the shower wall and watched the "show".
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:34 pm

"Didn' anyone ever teach ye i' was rude ta stare?" she asked jokingly, though it ddidn't stop her from what she was doing
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:56 am

"But the view's so nice" he grinned. At least what he could see from underneath his soaked hair was nice. He all in all looked a bit like a drowned rat no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:09 am

"Bloody cad...." she says, laughing and turning her back to him
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:14 am

He tilted his head to the side, still in a pair of soaked jeans and with a grin plastered across his lips.
"Still a very nice view"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:22 am

"Well, I guess your plan ta ge' me naked worked seein' as I have no dry clothes now......
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 am

"In my defence you look better without clothes" the still grinning Jack said, happy to focus on her lack of clothing as opposed to the now slightly more than uncomfortable jeans he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:08 am

"In my defense, I didn' invite ye in here ta stare....." she said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:10 am

"If not suppose to stare, what should I be doing then?" he arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:17 am

She just laughs and shakes her head.. "Aye, have i' your way then......"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:20 am

"What?" he reached for her, wanting to pull her back into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next