Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:48 pm

"This jus' sucks........"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:49 pm

She was pulled over and on top of him so he could smile at her.
"Right here and now doesn't suck though" he countered.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:56 pm

She grins. "No, i' certainly doesn' " she says, giving him a gentle kiss. "I need ta go shower an' stop bein' lazy in bed all day....."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:58 pm

"Mm... if you feel you must..." not as if he'd complain about staying in bed a bit longer with her. "Though this is also quite warm and nice.."
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:09 pm

"Aye, I mus'........ye are a bad bad influence.....'
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:10 pm

"Only bad?" he pouted slightly, letting the fingers of one hand trace over the small of her back where they'd ease din under the fabric of her top.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:14 pm

She laughs. "Aye" she says, sitting up and moving to get off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:16 pm

"Mmm..." he'd let her go although reluctantly, still watching her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:19 pm

"Well ye can always join me......" she calls over her shoulder with a laugh as she walks to the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:24 pm

"Let me think about it"
Yeah as if, he was already half way out of the bed by then, quickly moving to follow her so he could discard his t-shirt within a few steps and wrap his arms around her waist from behind with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:38 pm

"Tha' is,wha' I though'" she says laughing and smacking his hand. "Le' go, I can' walk."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:43 pm

"Sure you can walk" he'd just have to walk with her, which was slightly awkward, but he wasn't letting go either as he chuckled. "C'mon, left foot, right foot"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:49 pm

"Ye are five........"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:05 pm

"Leeeft foot" maybe he was, but he was smiling and sounding quite happy to keep holding her as he tried to march her on. "Riiiight foot"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:26 pm

"Ass.........
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Fiiine. He'd just pick her up instead, arms wrapped around her waist from behind and carry her to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Considering he was a good ten inches tallerr then her picking her up wasn't all that hard at all. She does laugh and kick rather weakly. At least she was forgetting the conversation from earlier
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Which was half the point wasn't it? Just living in the now? Because the now was still theirs.

He simply walked her into the bathroom and into the shower.
"I'm half tempted to just turn on the water" okay so a little more than half tempted.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:52 pm

She laughs "Hmmmmm.....don' really care.....nice try...."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Well, if she didn't care...

He let go with one arm, the other securely wrapped around her waist as he reached out to turn on the water. Knowing damn well it was always cold at first, which was why she could feel him tense as he "braced" for it.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:28 pm

She yelled when the cold water hit her, unsuccessfully trying to get out of the way. "Are ye *tryin* ta ge' me ta leave?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:30 pm

He turned her around so she was facing him under the water and pressed her to the wall so he could silence her with a kiss. The hand that found her cheek warm and gentle in contrast to the evil evil water that was currently soaking them both.
"That's the last thing I want..." Jack smiled as he pulled back just enough to speak.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:41 pm

"Ass" she says, laughing
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:42 pm

"I don't think you mean that" he teased, although he was in fact fairly convinced she did mean it.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:44 pm

"Then I guess ye don' know me very well do ye?" she said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next