Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:08 pm

She frowns. "Stop, that' is a dumb notion. Ye barely know me.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:13 pm

"So? You're a good person. That's worth fighting for regardless of whether or not the future holds a 'we' " he said.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:39 pm

fNothin' ta figh' abou'"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:48 pm

"Not fighting about anything here" he shook his head. "Just letting you know, that no matter how this turns out? I'm very happy I met you. And I'd still be happy regardless of this just turning out to be friendship or more. I'd still really like to get to know you...." he hoped she'd give him that chance.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:57 pm

She doesn't say anything a moment, though its clear this entire situation is a bit overwhelming. 'Jus'.........can we jus' go one step a' a time? I jus' need ta know what' tha options are here first, OK? Can we jus' do tha please?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:01 pm

"Yeah, yeah of course..." he just didn't like the idea that things couldn't be her choice. That bothered him a whole lot actually.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:09 pm

She sighs. "OK.....well, how do we need ta do that'....?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 pm

"I don't know... you said you might have to talk with someone, I... I really don't know" because he only knew his own options.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:32 pm

"So Eve doesn' have an issue wi' this?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:42 pm

He shook his head.
"Why would she?" she'd said if Abigail was someone else's ghoul there might be problems, but that she'd deal with that. She'd never said she had a problem with Jack and Abigail.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:46 pm

She shrugs "I don' know......jus' makin' sure I know wha' is goin' on. I........I guess I will talk ta Oriella tomorrow....." she says with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:48 pm

"Do what you think is right" he said softly, pausing for a few moments before speaking again. "Dinner and movie is still on the table if you should feel like it, though I understand if you don't feel in the mood for it"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:53 pm

She frowns "No.....I am doin' wha' is smart all things considered....." she says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Jack nodded. She was probably right after all.
As for what became of the rest of the evening, that was up to her now. He could understand not wanting to hang around.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:00 pm

"Well, I still 'ave tha nigh' off tonigh'........." she says as she lifts up his arm and snuggles underneath it, putting her arms around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Had she any idea of relieved that made him?

Jack let out a low sigh and wrapped his arms around her, closing his eyes as he nuzzled into her red locks for a moment, taking in her scent.
"Thank you..." he smiled, a smile that sounded in his voice as well as he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:07 pm

"No reason ta thank me. I' is me one nigh' off a week. I shoul' a' least enjoy m'self....." she says with a shrug
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:34 pm

"Hungry?" he asked quietly. "I'm not gonna cook, I don't wanna mess up the night anymore than I already have" Jack sort of smiled. "But I got a list of take out places, and a couple of friends who work in some decent restaurants that coul always make the exception"
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:38 pm

She shakes her head. "No......no' hungry. I'm fine righ' here if tha' is OK"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:41 pm

"Yeah, of course..." the arms around her gave her a light squeeze. "Want to watch a movie? Can I get you anything at all? I at least got some beer and chips..." hardly a romantic dinner but... "Chocolate?" stupid ass cliché but heh...
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:45 pm

"No.....jus' stay here righ' now. Only ge' that one nigh'......" she says, pulling her legs up and getting comfortable. "Though I vote no' sleepin' on tha couch this time......"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:47 pm

He smiled.
"You'd stay over...?" a gentle hand brushed through her hair , the hopeful touch reflected in his smile.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:49 pm

"Aye......I mean, um, I don' have ta. I probably shouldn' 'ave assumed......."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:51 pm

"I'd love it if you stayed over..." his hand found her cheek with a tender touch.
Back to top Go down
Abigail O'Reilly
Methuselah
Abigail O'Reilly

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:54 pm

"Aye? Good....." she says with a smile. "Then I don' have ta worry abou' bein' too tired ta drive......" she was probably joking a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic   Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning point? (Eve, Abigail) - Jack's Attic
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next