Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic Empty
PostSubject: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:37 am

The place wasn't exactly luxurious or in the better part of town, but it was relatively central and it was cheap. And cheap was good.

He'd park outside, tucking the keys in his pocket and stepping inside to let the old service elevator bring them up to the building's attic which was, as became apparent when they stepped off the elevator, his home.

Jack chucked his jacket onto a nearby chair before moving over to rest his hands on the kitchen counter, just to support himself for a few while he tried to gather his thoughts and make sense of what had just happened.
It... didn't make sense. That was the problem. It was all weird and surreal. And what the bloody Hell had he done to deserve having some weirdo shove their blood down their throat and possibly poisoning him? whatever chances of a transplant might still have existed were shot if he shoved up with an incurable disease.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:01 pm

The girl was horned and clawed and feral once again, the moment the door closed and now that she was unleased on the apartment, she ran around looking at every corner, nook and crany.

"This place is cool." She flopped down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:07 pm

"Thanks?" he was still a bit out of it really as he continued to lean on the kitchen counter. He honestly had no idea what to make of it all.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:16 pm

"Heya, you doing ok there?" She asked, tilting her head horned head. Then she crawled over on all fours, her fox tail wagging around.

She looked up from down on the floor.

"Hey, sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to be friends."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:21 pm

"I told you, I'm fine. I've had this heart my whole life"
Do not scream at the girl for feeding you blood. Do not freak out.
Oh he had to focus on those thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:25 pm

"Then why you over here acting like you aren't ok."

Feeding things blood was so normal to her that that wasn't even a thought to her.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:46 am

"Because I'm a bit out of it at the moment" was the most diplomatic answer he could really give her. Though for the first time since getting there, he finally did look her way again.
The tail, the eyes, the horns? That... somehow didn't bother him so much for some strange reason. It was still the idea of possibly having contracted a disease that had him freaked out the most. Her strength ticking in on a solid second on the freak out scale.

"What's with the get up?"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:42 pm

"Get up? What is a 'get up'?" She asked frowning. She looked small looking up from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:03 pm

"The..." he motioned towards her horns. "That.. and the tail..."
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:54 pm

She looked confused then laughed.

"That is what happens when I get angry. I get animal traits... You think they are fake huh? I'll show you. "

She shrank and fur sprouted on her and then the little red fox was sitting there, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Jack was human.
As far as he was concerned? That was so not normal. But, it also couldn't be real.
Maybe he was finally losing it?

"I think I ought to sit down...." because clearly the hallucinations were getting worse, so he just staggered back a couple of steps and slumped down onto a kitchen chair.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:12 pm

The fox crawled in his lap and licked him. She whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:12 am

He honestly wasn't sure what to think or believe at the moment, so he ended up somewhat awkwardly petting the fox.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:19 am

The fox waited for a while before wiggling away and transforming once again, back into the dirty horned girl.

"I know this is hard, but there is a whole world where people like me are normal. I am offering you a way into that terrible and magical place, where girls turn into foxes and heart problems don't matter. I want you to think today if you wanna close your eyes to it. I will take you to my friend and she will take your memories of me and it will be like I was never here. Then you can go back to pizza. "
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:43 pm

A long time passed in silence.
And when he spoke? It was a slightly tired laugh to his voice.

"I don't know if I'm hallucinating, going insane or if this is all real... Whichever it is. I need to sleep and just clear my head" and... he sighed quietly. [b]"Do you need a place to sleep?"[/B fuck the horns and the tail and whatever was real or not. He still looked at her and saw young girl.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:44 pm

"I can sleep here, but the sun hurts me. So, maybe I can sleep in a corner, covered." She said trying to sound helpful. It was obvious she felt bad for having exposed herself to him.

"An', don' tell anyone about me please. If you want to talk, just shake me, I'll wake up."
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:51 am

"Why would the sun hurt you?" gah, don't indulge the the hallucinations damn it! "Know what... never mind" he got up, grabbing a couple of pillows and the covers off his bed, moving over to the bathroom which was, funnily enough, day proof since it lacked windows.
"It's not the most comfortable but.." the bath tub was at least okay'ish to sleep in given some padding, which the covers and pillows were now providing.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:01 am

She nodded, "This is good. I sleep in a rock most days. Don't worry about my comfort. You sleep good, k? Get your strength back."

She patted him on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:58 pm

He'd been sucked into a rabbit hole and was wandering around Wonderland wasn't he?

"Yeah... sure... uhm, night"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Eve frowned at him and shook her head.

"Yup. Night."

She kept to herself that she had pretty much decided to take him to Victoria tomorrow night. This life wasn't for him.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:03 pm

He staggered back to his bed and just did a belly flop onto it. He'd had some weird dreams before, but this? Hah! This had to be worse than a bad lsd trip. Though if nothing else, he was tired enough to quickly drift off into sleep, face buried in a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:06 pm

If he awoke during the day, a small bundle was at the base of his bed on the floor. It was the girl, wrapped up in a blanket. She didn't breath, she didn't fidget. She was stone cold still.
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:23 pm

When Eve awoke? Because hopefully she would. She would find herself safely tucked into bed and Jack sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee, most likely one of several by now, watching her curiously.

He didn't appear to have changed or taken a shower, because quite frankly he hadn't wanted to leave her side.

----
ooc: bloody hell my network ate my post! *facedesk* so you're getting the short short version, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Eve seemed to easily awake when she was touched, but she went straight back to sleep once she was tucked in. Indirect sunlight didn't seem to bother her any. She slept all day straight until the sun set.

She she woke up and stretched. She seemed perfectly rested.

"Hey you. Sleep ok?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Cavanaugh
Methuselah
Jack Cavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:38 pm

"Yeah" he sounded more like himself now, Hell, he even offered her a small smile. "I did. As did you by the look of it" he pushed out the other chair by the table as if offering her a place to sit. "Want anything to eat? I could probably muster a half decent breakfast/dinner/something" given the hour it was dinner, given that she just got up, it was breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic   What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's with this girl... (Eve) - Jack's Attic
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next