Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:08 pm

He blinked and sat up a little...

"Is this a sex thing?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:32 pm

She shook her head.

"It's a fact. I'm a vampire. I drink blood. And I care for my own. You are mine, Alan."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:27 am

"So..." Huh... that was... Huh... "O-okay... Well... where's Count Dracula, then?" Hell if he knew what to say, other than to humor her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:06 pm

She frowned.

"You do not believe me."

It really wasn't a question.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:32 pm

He sat up, taking her in his arms and stroked her hair. "I was always told that vampires were just the thing of horror fiction... You've given me no reason to doubt you, Henri. But vampires? There's no proof of them... I suppose I am a see it to believe kind of guy.." Because, obviously, the fangs had been a trick of the light... Right?
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:27 pm

She smiled. Than she wrapped her arms around his waist and lifted him off the bed. No obvious effort at all. Just her arms, and now him six inches off the mattress.

"How about this?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:07 pm

"That's really rather strong... like a small pony..."

Humor. Humor was needed here... So, maybe he did believe.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:50 pm

She set him back down and moved to push him down on the bed, straddling him. She smiled down at him as she brought her hair over one shoulder.

"Would you like to be strong, Alan? I can teach you. I can make all your dreams come true."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:27 pm

"Henri... you've already made my dreams come true. You gave a simple man a chance at living again," he smiled at her, running his fingers thought her hair gently. "But I'll take strong, too."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:30 am

Her hand reached underneath her, to trail her nails along his penis gently. Testing it's hardness.

"I can give you so much more than your dreams, mon ami."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 pm

He wasn't hard when she first touched him. But by the time her nails had run his length, he was hardening fast. And twitching. And groaning softly. "Give... me more?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:58 pm

She smiled as she fitted him to her entrance and sank down upon him. Taking him entirely inside her and holding him there.

"Riches, pleasures, all that you have ever desired. And this, often."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:14 pm

He gave a groan, gritting his teeth while the pleasurable sensation took over. His hands immediately went to grasp her hips, holding her there on him. "I don't want riches... I... just... I want this... Oh, God, I want this..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 pm

She smiled and took leaned over until her breasts were right above his mouth. Then she began to move ever so slightly. A roll of her hips, then a circle.

"Why don't you show me just how much you want this?"

One hand moved through his hair, taking it in a grip and moving his lips towards her nipple. Showing him what she wanted as she continues to move. Never letting much of his length out from her, but playing her muscles happily across his cock.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:44 am

He pulled her hips toward him. As her breasts came near, she barely had to move his head. His lips and teeth moved toward her left nipple and Alan grabbed it with his top and bottom front teeth. Nibbling gently, his tongue began to roll the nipple, his lips closed around it and he began to suck as he hummed against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:49 am

Her eyes stayed open an on him, but her lips parted in a small moan as his lips claimed her nipple. And she began to ride him, hips rising and falling in a quick rhythm. She ground into him with every fall, then rose until only his head was inside her. She was wanting to drive him to take her again. Seeing how far she could stretch his control.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:37 am

His control wouldn't last, he was already cracking just by the way he held her hips and tried to force her down onto his throbbing shaft. But at the moment, he still had it. He had it enough to make sure her other breast got the same attention as the first. Alan's hands gripped her hard and then he released her right hip so he could grab her breast and squeeze hard. All of this pretty, soft flesh, it just begged to be touched and pinched and pulled and weighed.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:58 pm

She slowed her movements, holding for seconds at a time with him barely inside her. She was playing with his control, her fingers playing in his hair.

"Oh, Alan."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:36 am

"No..." He growled. He didn't want her to stop. Stopping was bad. He had a need, dammit! He began trying to scramble to his knees while turning her so that he could get on top of her. He needed to be inside of her, buried as deeply as possible into her soft flesh, to take her scent, to just... Take what he wanted. His hands on he became rougher as he panted out of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:07 pm

She let him turn her with a laugh, finger nails scratching along his back. She wrapped her legs around him, positioning her hips to give him full entry. This was what she wanted. She adored being taken.

"Oui, my love?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:35 pm

His hands slid from her breasts to her hips and squeezed before traveling further down her legs. He'd probably only be able to go one more round. And he wanted to make this count. He pulled at her legs, trying to unwrap them as he growled again, leaning over her with a determined look in his eyes. "On your knees, baby..." He whispered to her, again trying to turn her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:40 pm

She purred and unhooked her legs from around him, turning over onto her knees. Once there, the arched her back to thrust her hips up at him, dropping to her forearms. This was going to be glorious.

"Is this good?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Henri immediately felt Alan's hand at the back of her neck. His fingers slid into her smooth tendrils and forced her head down a little more. In one crushing thrust, he entered into her fully and leaned over her back, licking circles into her skin. His thrusts were relentless, his pace was erratic. His free hand pushed and pulled her onto his waiting shaft as hard as he could. He was fucking her for all he was worth and then some with no indication of him slowing down as he pulled at her hair.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Her cries were loud and encouraging, and she let him run the show. She helped with the movements he wanted, but didn't do anything that he didn't direct. Nor was she trying to end this quickly, knowing that he may not last much longer than this last time.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Sweat dripped down onto her back, rolling off her skin as he kept at it. He grunted and groaned, panting next to her ear. Taking his hand from her hair, he grabbed her arms and pulled them back behind her, using her own body as his leverage. He would make this count. So far gone was he that, for the moment, he was uncaring whether or not he hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next