Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:00 pm

He loved to kiss, the intimacy of it. The taste, the feel... He could kiss her all night and be just as happy as any normal man wanting to fuck her. Eventually his hands moved, caressing the skin of her neck until his fingers slipped under the silk of her kimono, testing those waters and slowly pushing the fabric back so that it could slip from her shoulders, leaving her bare for him.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:06 pm

She was an incredible kisser, tasting his lips with her tongue, slowly tasting with just the tip before tasting the whole of his mouth. She purred softly and moved her hand down to his thigh. To move the pillow, but not to touch him. Simply to massage the skin, lightly trace her nails across the sensitive parts.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:38 pm

He groaned softly at her touch, pulling his hand away from her hair so that he wouldn't pull it or hurt her. His hands moved down her arms, just light fingertips brushing her skin as he let her explore his lips. Every touch he laid on her with his lips or hands was gentle, almost tentative. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable. But eventually his hands found her hips and he squeezed them gently. He was a perfect gentlemen, letting her set the pace, make the moves. But he wanted her badly.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 pm

She noticed that he was tentative, and growled softly. She grabbed a hand, bringing it up to her breast. Holding it there tightly. After a second she returned her hand to his thigh, though it moved upwards to play with the hair that covered the base of his cock. And she deepened the kiss, demanding more of him.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Alan growled a little louder, almost... he almost cried a little. It had been some time since he'd been touch liked that, so intimately. Let alone been with a woman! He leaned up a little more, pulling at her lip with just a hint of teeth-- a show of appreciation if ever there was one. He squeezed her breast, squeezed her hip-- both hard and wanting, with a little of that new found strength he didn't realize he had. Immediately, Alan pulled Henri to him so that he could grind both against her hand and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:59 pm

She purred in appreciation, moving her hand to finally touch him. To wrap her fingers around him and squeeze ever so slightly. Approving of him taking charge. Her other hand moved to scratch across his back, finely manicured nails digging in ever so slightly. She was going for red skin, not blood.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:18 pm

"Oh, ho, ho... Godddddd...." He couldn't think, he couldn't really put together cohesive words. The moment she wrapped her fingers around him, she could feel him twitch and pulse. All of the muscles in his stomach clenched and he drew himself up so that he was sitting and pulling her against him at the same time. His breath was hot and ragged as he bent his head to drag his teeth and tongue along her nipple with a sudden growl. "More?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:21 pm

She arched and gasped, pressing her breast into his mouth.

"Mon Dieu, oui."

Her nails dug further into his back, though she wasn't moving the hand. And the hand still wrapped around him moved. Nothing sudden, but she wasn't going to be the only one feeling pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:35 pm

In one swift move, hands moved to her legs and pulled, pulling them around his waist. One hand moved to caress the skin of Henri's buttocks, lightly squeezing. The other slid up her neck as he teased the nipple between his teeth. Her other breast was not left out, receiving the same stimulation as he groaned against the soft yet firm flesh. The heat of his skin was getting warmer and he was nearly sweating under her touch.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:40 pm

She hooked her ankles behind him, her head falling back to give him full access to her breasts. This also caused her sex to press into him, as her moving hand no rubbed against them both. Soft, silky sounds came from her throat and he could see it move as she swallowed.

"Oui. More."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 pm

His hand moved again. As she touched him, Alan touched her. Rough-feeling fingers dove for her sex. Initially, his caress was gentle. But the randier her got, the more he was inclined to add more pressure to her sweet, soft folds, tracing circles around that bundle of nerves that brought women such pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Her own hand stopped moving as he began to play with her sex, merely squeezing him tight. She shuddered and moaned, begging for more. She really was insatiable, and was responding much more appreciatively to the rough than to the gentle.

She lifted her head back, her hand moving to pull his mouth to hers in a deep kiss. She wanted the intimacy of that.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:38 am

He did not deny her that kiss. It was with this kiss that his tongue finally joined the fray, forcing it's way between her lips to taste her. His fingers kept pace with his tongue, first they were slowly stroking upward and then with his palm against her clitoris, he thrust two fingers inside of her as hard as he could, testing those waters, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 pm

She moaned under his claiming, arching into his fingers. She was wet and ready and oh so hot for him. Her hands clenched on him, and her thumb came up to rub across the tip of him. Spreading the moisture that was there around, and teasing his nerves. Her mouth opened to welcome him in, and the more forceful he was, the more she seemed to like it.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:09 pm

"More..." His groans increased in volume as he thrust his hips, arching his member into her hand, against the flesh of her fingers. The wetness added to his euphoria. The hand on her hip gripped hard, pulling her to him as his fingers flexed inside of her and suddenly pulled away as he lined himself up almost automatically with her sex. "More..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:50 pm

She moved her lips to his neck, dropping her fangs and slipping them into his skin at the same time she pushed downward. Slowly, she took him into herself, administering the Kiss at the same time. Giving him the ultimate pleasure at that moment.

Because she's just that mean.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:18 pm

That wasn't mean... What would have been mean would have been if she had teased him, taken away what he wanted. But this was pure bliss. He shivered around her, his manhood pulsed and he let out the longest, deepest groan he possibly could. But the man had restraint. As much as he just wanted to fuck her pieces, he also didn't want the pleasure to end so quickly. His head tilted to the side and he grabbed both of her hips, nails digging into the flesh, and slowly but deeply his thrusting pace began while he expertly sucked and nibbled at her ear lobe.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:24 pm

She shifted her hips, holding the Kiss as he moved inside her. She pulled his as deep as she could in this position, which wasn't as deep as she would like. So she twisted her legs around so she was kneeling over him, then pushed his back to the bed. She let him keep his own pace, but she was angled better now to take all of him.

She wasn't sipping his blood, but she was planning on holding the Kiss until he came.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:35 pm

On his back, able to reach totally inside of her, Alan couldn't help but let out a giggle. Sometimes, emotions were just something to be let out in strange ways. As he began to nibble at her ear and neck, his hands left her hips to her breasts, letting them sit in his hands as if weighing them. With small touches, he teased her nipples, even pinching them. His hips rose off of the bed and thrust hard into her-- still slow, but he was using his strength to make it a little rougher, just a little hotter.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm

She moaned and met his thrust with a hitch of her hips to add to the sensations. She growled into his neck, wordlessly asking for rough. This gentle shit was not for her. Her hands moved to cup the back of his head and pinch at his own nipples, using her nails a tad. Showing with actions what she wanted him to do.

It's not like he could hurt her.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 am

He bent his head so that he could reach her breasts with his mouth. He licked the soft skin of each and then, on a upward thrust of his own hips, he grabbed onto a nipple with her teeth, biting quite hard as he sucked at it. His hands moved to grab her by the ass, squeezing and pulling, his nails leaving pink lines in their wake as he helped her move. His own movements were becoming swifter, his manhood harder and in his impatience, he was trying to reach her deepest, most hidden parts of her as he began to truly pound into her with the strength he didn't realize he had.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:28 am

She arched her breasts into his mouth, but kept from suffocating him. She was careful to hold back her own strength, that was so much more than his. But oh, how his new strength was delightful. She clenched around him carefully, pulling the orgasm from him. She wanted to feel him under her before she took her own pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 pm

(same warning as before-- phone posting. :/ )

It didn't take much. It had been so very, very long since he'd found himself in this position. And it felt good. Too good. As she clenched around him, he lurched forward, burying his face between her bosom as he started to shudder.

"Oh... oh God...!" He wasn't ready for it. Alan thought he could hold out longer. It was embarrassing, his orgasm ripping through him before she even was able to get much pleasure. And he was truly fucking her now, pounding into her as sweat began to form on his forehead and rolled down his cheek, all the while he was filling her with thick ropes of his seed-- which, in a way, made him even harder to think about.

Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:48 pm

She didn't allow for any embarrassment. This had been the goal, after all. She took the pounding, purred as he remained hard inside her, and turned. So that he was on top and in control. She was laughing the laugh of one who was having such a good time.

"Oui, Alan. More. Please, more."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:02 am

He was less docile on top. Having that control made him so much the more ready to continue. He flung the pillows from the bed, not wanting anything to change the angle of her hips. He grabbed her wrists in one hand and held them above her head as he panted and grunted like the man he was. He other hand reached for her breasts. He wasn't so gentle anymore. The vitae in his system that he was unaware of was boiling. He couldn't ever remember being so horny in his life.

He just... couldn't... resist it... After pinching the nipple of her left breast, his hand came down on it in a solid slap! He pushed as hard as he could to get all of his erection inside of her, the extra lubrication from his first orgasm helping, yet making a bit of a mess. But he didn't care. He just had to keep fucking her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next