Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:17 pm

And slept he did, straight on till morning. It was probably the best sleep he'd gotten in forever. He didn't move, didn't twitch. His rhythmic breathing and slow and steady heartbeat signified his calm and contentedness.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:18 pm

She made sure that she wasn't gripping him too strong as the dawn took her into it's seeming death.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:24 pm

As the day came and Henri did not awaken, of course, Alan was shocked. Nothing could have prepared him for corpse in the bed. But, things being what they were, he took a chance and did not call the paramedics or the police. He had seen her fangs, felt them in his skin. He felt her strength...

Surely there was something to it.

When night fell and Henri began to come to, Alan was still there. He was no longer in her arms. But he was there, on the side of the bed, sitting with his head in his left hand. His right held hers as he waited to see what, if anything, would happen. He was worried, of course he was.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:26 pm

There was no pulse. There was not breath. She just opened her eyes and squeezed his hand. Then she spent the blood, and her skin flushed, her heart began to beat, and she pulled in a breath.

"Good evening, lover."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:28 pm

The breath of relief that overcame him was loud and heavy, as if a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. He turned and scooped Henri up into his arms and pressed his lips to her shoulder.

And cried.

Yes, he was a sensitive guy. And she had been dead. And he had been alone with her corpse all day. Wouldn't you cry, too?
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:30 pm

She held him and touched him, breathing and blinking and keeping up the illusion for him.

"Oh, darling. I told you. I'm a vampire. I died several centuries ago."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:31 pm

"I believe you... I'm sorry," he squeezed her tighter. "I was... not prepared. It was the scariest thing..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:32 pm

"Shhhhh, love. I'm sorry. There is no easy way to prepare you for that."

She pet him, as he needed comfort. As she was a monster, not heartless.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:33 pm

"My wife... passed away in our bed. I thought I was reliving that nightmare..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:36 pm

She pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes.

"My poor, brave man. I am so very sorry."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:37 pm

He curled her fingers under her chin, pulling her back so that he could kiss her cheek. "It is not a nightmare, I know that now. Thank you... for waking..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:38 pm

She took his head in her hands and kissed him gently.

"You will know if I die. But I do not intend to go to my Final Death any time soon. How can I make it up to you?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:40 pm

"There is nothing to make up. You are awake and I am relieved." He smiled, a tone of finality in his voice. She needed to make nothing up to him. She was a goddess-- Venus, Aphrodite, Hera...

"Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:41 pm

She licked her lips and pulled him closer.

"You. Just you. Then I can prepare for opening the club."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 pm

"Whatever the lady wishes," he said in a hushed whisper, moving in slowly to kiss her, his lips threatening to consume her own.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:58 pm

She purred happily and gave in to him. She would be in control come when she left the bed. But until then, she was content to let him take her.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:08 pm

He was just as powerful and domineering this night as he had been the previous night. But he could only last once. Once was all he could do, tiring easily. While his body had bounced back in a way he could not imagine, there was such a thing as too much of a good thing. But, to keep her close, to hold her tenderly, he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and held her by her bottom. It was better to kiss her this way, to look into her eyes and to cherish the moments as they passed far too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:13 pm

She was tender and loving, giving him all she could. Wrapping herself around him as he seemed to like, she melted into him, kissing him deeply. Tongue dancing with his, her fingers in his hair and running down his back lightly. Playing with sensations. Taking only what he was willing to give.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:30 pm

He was much more reserved tonight. More concerned about her pleasure, what she liked. There was less of a need and more of a desire to be tender, to make it last. Soon, he was sitting on the edge of the bed, lifting her and dropping her back onto him as he kissed her all over, his arms gentle but strong.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:40 pm

She purred and returned the kissing, tasting every part of him that she could reach. Her hands caressed his skin, over his shoulder and down his arms, then back up to tangle in his hair. She lingered with her lips over his pulse points, sucking the blood to the surface, but not yet tasting.

"So gentle tonight. I like this."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:13 pm

He hummed into her skin at her shoulder as he nuzzled into her neck. "A lady must be treated like one," he breathed heavily against her, his hips thrusting into hers powerfully but slowly. His fingers traveled down her back, pressing into her lower back to form her body to his in an attempt to make her feel safe with him.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:20 pm

She arched into him, happily holding him to her. She felt more than safe here. She felt nothing but pleasure. She moaned her appreciation of him as she clenched tightly.

"Oh, darling. I really struck gold when I found you."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:35 pm

"Maybe it was the other way around?" He lifted his head, brushing his lips against hers heatedly as he looked in her eyes. It was a romantic gesture, one that said his focus and energy was completely on her. As she clenched he moaned heavy and low, but refused to take his eyes off of her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:48 pm

She rose above him and the sank back down, gently worshiping his cock with her pussy. She kept her gaze on his, her hands on his shoulders to help her as she moved. She licked her lips as her hands moved to his neck, cupping on either side.

"I'm sure it's mutual."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:11 pm

((Totally lost this, I am sorry. Sad ))

Her groaned again simply from her touch. It made him weak in the knees and he soon found himself settling down into a chair, his hips shifted up and toward the edge of it so he could easily continue his gentle thrusting into her warmth. Her hands gripped her hips, rolling them forward as he guided her movements. "And yet... sometimes I don't want to treat you as a lady..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next