Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:41 am

Henri hung up the phone after talking to Ren and immediately dialed McKay.  She was definitely testing her phones battery tonight.  But it was holding up well.  And the land line was out of the question.  Her pacing meant that she would be hopelessly tangled in mere seconds.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:02 pm

"Yo, mama."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:10 pm

"Jim, we've got a problem. By the name of Scion."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:19 pm

He snorted. "That ain't a problem. That's a gnat. What's tha issue?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:33 pm

"The gnat threatened my life because I wouldn't give him intel on Sam's death."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Short pause. "Whiny gnat. Got it. Ya call tha Sheriff?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:46 pm

"Rai was my first phone call. Then Ren, then you. You available to spend tomorrow night over here? Rai's Warding the place, and I want you and Ren to have free access."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:51 pm

There was a pause. "Yeah, I can make it. Don't let Scion worry ya none. He's just gettin his hero complex on."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:59 pm

"I'm more worried for Ren than myself. But it's as good an excuse as any to instill Elder Paranoia into the girl."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:04 pm

He smiled. "Don't worry 'bout Ren either, mama. I got 'er covered."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:05 pm

She laughed.

"That makes three of us, Jim. And you can't ask a mother to not worry about her chick."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:06 pm

He laughed. "Sure. But at tha same time, I don't think Mister White-Knight's hero complex will let him hurt a girl. Honest."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:11 pm

"Jim, I think the only reason our conversation tonight didn't devolve into a bloody mess and another dead kindred was because I forced it to happen in public."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:17 pm

He sighed. "I'll keep an eye on him."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:19 pm

"Doc's already following him, and will until the wards are in place."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:22 pm

"No worries, then. I ain't particularly 'fraid of tha guy, but if ya think he's a problem, I'll babysit."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Henri chuckled.

"You're the Primogen, love. An independent Gangrel decides to threaten the life of one of your clanmates, you should be informed."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:27 pm

He laughed. "Yeah. I just have a hard time takin that guy seriously."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:29 pm

She nodded.

"He's good, Jim. I've seen him in action. He's a tool, yes. But he's a tool that I'm willing to give a little bit of worry over when he threatens my life."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:31 pm

He snorted. "Yeah. Thing is, I'm better. I understand tha worry an' all. I ain't discountin it offhand. I'll keep an eye on him. But I ain't all that worried 'bout him."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:35 pm

"And now that I've made the phone calls that my own worry demanded I make, I'm no longer worried."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:34 pm

He chuckled. "Worryin give ya wrinkles."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:19 pm

She laughed.

"Not any more, it won't."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:42 pm

He laughed. "Ya might be surprised. Might happen all accidental-like one time."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:44 pm

"I doubt it, but I thank you for your concern for my physical beauty"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse   Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phone Call the Third (Jim) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next