Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse Empty
PostSubject: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:35 pm

She was a passionate creature, and as opening night was the very next night, she had an itch to scratch.  She was restless, so very restless.  But she knew just what would help.  So she called Alan, her newest toy, and asked him to come to the apartment she had set up above the new club.

Last edited by Storyteller on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:37 pm

He wasn't far. He knew she would be there and had opted to move a little closer to her, so that he could be there when she beckoned him. within 15 minutes of the call, he was knocking at her door.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:38 pm

She opened the door wearing just a kimono as a robe.

"Alan, darling, thank you for coming."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:39 pm

"Ms. Moureau," Alan's eyes widened a little. He took his hat from his head, holding it to his chest. "You're welcome... I mean... thank you... I, uh, ... Hi."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:42 pm

She took his hand and pulled him inside, closing the door. She smiled coyly at him.

"You look surprised."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:53 pm

"Well...you... with... I didn't... I can..." he was majorly flustered. "Clothes!"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:54 pm

She chuckled and drew him further into the apartment.

"Don't tell me you have fantasized about this."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:56 pm

"Uh... No... no ma'am... no, no, no," he kept shaking his head as she drew him further in.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:57 pm

She chuckled.

"Such a gentleman. But I want this. Tonight. Now."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 pm

He blinked, slackjawed. "Um... want what?" Surely he was dreaming. Or this was a test. Oh God... How would he please her?
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:02 pm

She moved to take his hat, tossing it aside. Then she began to take his jacket off.

"I want you to fuck me."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:07 pm

"Oh... oh... okay..."

He stopped and blinked and felt a little light headed. And then he dropped like a sack of potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:08 pm

She laughed and picked him up, moving him to the bedroom and undressing him. Because she could. Then she woke him up.

"Alan, darling."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:26 pm

He groaned a little as he opened his eyes. He knew where he was, he just didn't remember blacking out. Immediately he sat up, trying to cover himself.

"This... this isn't... I can't..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:27 pm

She pouted.

"Why not?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:29 pm

"Ethics..."

Of course, he was trying to cover his erection with a pillow, however. But Alan was... a good guy. He really, really was.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:30 pm

She leaned in closer to him, her kimono opening to show her breasts.

"Alan, this is just sex. I'm not asking you do be in a relationship with me. Just to scratch my itch."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Beautiful, round, perfect globes of soft flesh... right there in front of him. His mouth was very dry. And his eyes were caught, gazing at her skin that was bare.

"Wh.. why me?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:38 pm

She reached out to touch his chest. Fingertip tracing a line in his hair, playing with it gently.

"You are what I want. You are a rather striking man, and I want to know more of you."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:40 pm

"But you don't want a relationship?" He shivered at her touch, that much couldn't be helped.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:41 pm

She smiled as her finger traced over his nipples and she moved closer to him.

"Nothing more than two people enjoying each other. But it doesn't have to be just once."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:44 pm

"I'm not on the clock, right? I mean... You're not... You know..." All of his hair was beginning to prickle and stand up on end. He was a good guy... who felt very dirty right at the moment. But... it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:45 pm

She smiled and leaned closer in, until her mouth was almost, but not quite touching his.

"I am not your boss in this moment. I am simply a woman who wants you."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Well, that was a green light, wasn't it? Alan's hand came up and ran through her soft locks of hair, resting on the back of her head as he pulled her in to kiss her. He was a gentle kisser with moderate experience. He wasn't some kid hellbent on sticking his tongue in her mouth or slobbering all over her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:51 pm

One hand moved to rest on the back of his neck as the other continued to play with his chest hair. Rubbing and pinching his nipples. She was gentle, and would allow him to move at his pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next