Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Not that he could hurt her, and he would learn that soon enough. She turned her hands so that she clasped his wrists, holding to him as tight as she could, just as she clenched around him in an intense orgasm. But she wasn't anywhere near done, letting it roll through her.

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Through sheer force of willpower, he was able to keep going. But with each near-violent thrust, he twitched within her. As her orgasm hit, he wanted to pop, his member throbbing with a desire to release. But she said no... and so he didn't. He pulled back on her arms as hard as he could, moving to pull her so that she was upright against his chest and his lips found her shoulder and neck. He kissed her at first, but then his mouth was left agape against her as he pounded harder still. He was unsure where the extra strength was coming from, but he didn't care. A normal woman would be broken or at the very least find themselves bruised after. But not Henri... not a kindred woman. He didn't know this, but, again, he didn't care. He was enjoying taking...
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:04 pm

She rested her head back against his shoulder, panting herself as she went liquid around him. The sounds coming from her were now soft, as she bent in ways that a body shouldn't to keep him pounding inside her to the hilt while still turning to nibble at his neck. Then, on a particularly hard thrust, she dropped her fangs and sunk them into him again. Knowing this would be so much more than any other time.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:14 pm

"Aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhaaaaaahhaaaaaa!"

He sped up and them promptly fell into her. His body convulsed violently as he came... and continued to come. In the grips of the Kiss, he was now at her mercy and reaching heights he never thought possible.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:20 pm

She held as he twitched, moving her hips to continue to milk him of all that he had. After a solid minute, she drew out her fangs and licked the wound closed, catching his arms around her and sitting back so that he not only stayed inside her, but so that he wouldn't fall.

"Spent, love?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:37 pm

"Guh... uh... uh..." He went all Neanderthal, unable to form simple words, which was indication enough. He still trembled, leaning on her for support, but for the moment, he could do little else but try to fight the urge to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:38 pm

She jiggled her shoulder a tad.

"Love, we should get you cleaned up, or you are going to be very uncomfortable come waking."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:43 pm

"Ooo... okay..." He was still trying to stay awake. He was so tired, but could she blame him? With monumental effort, he managed to keep himself up right. "Shower..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:45 pm

She stood and put her arm around his waist, tucking him against her side.

"Come, I will help you."

And she all but carried him to the shower, where she set him in the stall, leaning up against the wall. Then she closed the door and started the water, hot. Then she took soap into her hands and began washing the sweat from his body.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:48 pm

The hot water perked him up a little. And even though he was so tired, he wordlessly gave her the same attention in return. As she soaped up his body, he soaped up hers, making sure to get every inch of her he could. "This is nice, Henri," he said soon after. "Thank you... for taking care of me."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:50 pm

As her hands moved lower, she dropped to her knees.

"I always take care of what's mine."

And then she was cleaning off his cock and balls...with her tongue. Her hands soaped up his thighs as she sucked the juices and blood from him, giving pleasure as she did.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:54 pm

"Jesus..." His knees almost gave way. It was so nice, it was. But there was no way he could get it back up.... Was there? He felt as if he was going to turn to mush and fall right over as his hands shot out to hold onto the walls for support.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Her hands on his thighs were stiff enough that she could hold him up. She hummed happily around him, knowing the physical limits of a ghoul. And she wanted to work on his stamina. So she worked at him gently, sucking his balls into her mouth to give them love with her tongue, cleaning them. Then she took his cock back into her mouth, moaning lightly as she rolled the skin around with her tongue, backing off to suck lightly at his tip, running her tongue along the slit. Then she looked up at him as she took all of him back into her mouth, into her heat.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:10 pm

There were no words to describe the mule-like sounds he was making. He was afraid to let go of the wall and his face contorted into something comical. He hardened again, twitching almost immediately. She could feel the pull of his balls at the went taut, trying to ejaculate what he didn't have left at the moment. His stamina did need working on... But my God, 3 in a night was... fucking glorious.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:14 pm

Not having to breathe? Made her amazing at this. She took him deep into her throat and swallowed around him, tightening her throat. Then she caressed him with her tongue as she withdrew, sending deep feelings through him as she pressed along the vein. She waited, still suckling, giving him pleasure until he began to soften again. Swallowing down anything his nuts managed to squeeze out.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:16 pm

As pitiful as it may sound, there was barely anything to swallow. Just a spurt of semen, weak at best. He was softening at a rapid pace and now he was hunched over while his hands and knees shook harder. "No.. no more... I can't..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:18 pm

She moved up his body to take his lips with her, kissing him gently.

"No more tonight. But this is just a taste of what I can do for you, so long as you deserve it."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:26 pm

"How do I keep deserving it?" Fair question.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:28 pm

She turned off the water with her foot, then pulled a pair of towels from the wall. She wrapped one around herself, then began to dry off her newest acquisition.

"Please me. Do your job, above and beyond. You will learn."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:29 pm

"So-so far so good, right?" He grinned at her, tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:31 pm

She laughed as she got him almost dry, then tucked him back over her shoulders.

"Very. Let's get you to bed."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm

One foot in front of the other, that's how he went. He was careful not to lean too much on her, trying to be ever the gentlemen. As they got to the bed, he collapsed on it, looking up at her happily. "Will you stay with me here, in the bed?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:43 pm

She wrapped her hair up in the towel and smiled as she crawled under the covers. She grabbed the remote to the TV on the wall and turned it on to the Discovery Channel. Then she pulled his head to her shoulder.

"Sleep, lover. I have no other plans, and will stay until you wake."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:45 pm

It just so happened that, having not having something or someone to cuddle for a several years, he was falling back into old, old habits. He curled up around her, putting his arm over her. Even with the background noise, he was out like a light before the first commercial.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:48 pm

She held him in that windowless room. Silent, but keeping up the heart beat and breathing going to give him the semblance that she was alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next