Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:26 am

She could have taken control back at any moment. But she was docile under him, letting him lead the show. She showed her appreciation for his rough handling with moans, arching under him. Her feet braced on the backs of his calves to keep her hips at the angle that brought him all the way in. All his lust was feeding into her and her eyes rolled back in her head. She clenched around him and cried out as her orgasm ripped through her.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:48 am

Her cries only spurred him to thrust harder and faster. His lips found her neck and he bit down, muffling his long and low moans. Reaching down between them, his fingers found that nub of nerves that brought a woman pleasure and he began to rub in tight circles. "Yes, Henri..." He bit again, harder than before, unconcerned with hurting her. "I want to hear you come... louder..."

Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:54 am

The pain at her neck, and his finger at her clit drove her cries louder. She remained conscious only of holding her strength back, but otherwise went wild beneath him.

"Mon Dieu, Alan. Oui!"

It was probably a good thing they were alone in the building. Cause she was loud enough to wake neighbors.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:01 pm

He hadn't made a woman have an orgasm in years. There was an exhilaration to it! It made Alan feel like a man... Not to mention this chance at control, that was...

He pounded a little harder, rubbing and flicking her clit quite a bit more roughly. Out of nowhere, his body seized up and his member inside of her twitched. With a groan and a yell of his own, he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him so that he was buried to the hilt inside of her softness. His teeth remained at her throat as he exploded in his own climax, filling her again with long, numerous, thick ropes of his semen.

In a few minutes, he'd panic-- pregnancy, std's... But for now, for now this was heaven.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:02 am

She panted slightly as she wrapped her arms around him, hands playing across his back. She had truly enjoyed herself, and the lustiness with which he had taken her was exhilarating. But she could sense that he was now spent, so she just held him. Ready to soothe his fears when they would inevitably appear.

"Oh, Alan. You were fantastic."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:27 pm

He supported himself on his elbows and forearms, breathing heavily still as he brought his head up and looked at her. Brushing his lips against hers, he didn't hesitate to kiss her gently and tenderly before he moved so that he wasn't crushing her. For a moment, it was perfect.

"I... I'm sorry... I didn't use protection, I don't know what I was thinking," he said softly to her, his voice filled with guilt.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 pm

She laughed softly.

"Non, cheri. Do not worry. Not thinking was exactly what was needed, and I can neither become pregnant, nor are either of us at risk for disease."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:21 pm

He reached a hand to her cheek, stroking it tenderly. "I needed this, I think. Thank you, Henri. That must sound weird, but, thank you just the same."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 pm

She smiled and pulled him into a gentle kiss.

"Merci, Alan. I needed this, too. And I hope this won't be the last time."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:25 pm

He laughed a little, "You'd like to do this again? I think that can be arranged."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:26 pm

She smiled.

"You are an amazing lover. And never fear to hurt me. I am tougher than I look."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:30 pm

"You are sweet, aren't you?" He seemed to be blushing. "I'm sure I still have a lot to learn."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:34 pm

She smiled.

"I speak nothing but truth. And you have all the time in the world to learn. Eternity, even."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:35 pm

"God doesn't frown on this in Heaven?" He smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 pm

"God frowns on all I do, but I find I don't mind. I haven't cared for years."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:39 pm

"You won't hold it against me if I care, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:51 pm

She shook her head and brushed a hand over his cheek.

"Of course not."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:53 pm

"Good. He and I have an understanding," he chuckled. "He can throw anything he wants at me and I'll still believe in Him. And I'm still here and better off than I was. You were an answer to my prayers. The sex was just bonus," he grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 pm

She smiled and caressed his chest.

"I'm afraid I am damned. But I will do my best not to drag you down with me."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:22 pm

"Aren't we all damned to a point?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:26 pm

She laughed and dropped her fangs.

"Me more than most, my love."

Then she sank her fangs into his neck to drink.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Holy... His whole body twitched. His manhood came back to life and in mere moments... He was making a bit of a mess...
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:38 pm

She held him, drinking just enough to make up for her spend into her wetness, then released him, licking the wound clean. But she didn't retract her fangs. It was time for him to know what she was.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:46 pm

He would apologize for the mess later... Because this was just too good. He didn't know how she did it, how she made him have another orgasm. But he didn't care. When his body finally settled, he turned to nuzzle her breasts and lick them happily. With a sigh, he lifted his head to look at her...

"What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 pm

She smiled and retracted her fangs as he watched.

"Vampire. We are real, and we can give the greatest pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next