Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:29 pm

She nipped at his lips.

"Then don't."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:56 pm

"Will... will you bite me?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:10 pm

She laughed softly and nodded, nuzzling into his neck.

"Oui."

And then she did just that, wrapping around him and holding tight as she drank slowly, prolonging the Kiss.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:48 pm

The moment her fangs pierced his flesh, he let out a near roar of pleasure, grabbing her ass and squeezing as hard as he could as he pumped vigorously into her. He wouldn't last at this pace, with this new found roughness, but he didn't want to last-- so said the look of 'durr' on his face.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:59 pm

She didn't seem to want him to last either. She clenched around him, coming apart herself, going liquid around him. Letting him pound into her, wanting this attention.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:40 pm

The moment his release washed over him, it sparked something naughtier in him. Alan's hand came down hard on her right ass cheek in a resounding smack as he pulled her down and thrust up at the same time with deafening yell.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:25 pm

She gasped happily when his hand hit her rump, her hand fisting in his hair tightly.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:21 pm

He held her as he flowed into her. It was as if it was never ending. He held so tightly to her, burying his face into her shoulder and shaking and having trouble finding his breath. He was spent. Overly so.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:34 pm

She released the Kiss and licked the wound closed, then took his head in her hands to kiss him lightly.

"Good?"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:22 am

"Good doesn't even begin to describe," he panted, returning the kiss lazily. "You're an angel..."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:22 pm

She rose and took his hands in hers.

"Time for another shower, then I need to get ready for the opening."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:40 pm

He gave a slow and steady nod, holding tightly to her hand. "I understand. What shall I do?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:45 pm

She smiled and pulled him with her to the bathroom.

"You will do as you wish. I will be a proper owner, and spy upon my guests."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:52 pm

With a steadying breath, he reached over to start the water in the shower, letting it warm up. He pulled Henri against her, gently rubbing her arms as if to keep her warm.

"Then I shall be down at the end of the evening to pull the books."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:48 am

She smiled and grabbed the body wash, putting some in her hands to begin to clean off the sweat from her boy.

"That sounds just about perfect."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:18 pm

She should have to do that herself, and Alan's expression told her as much. He pulled her hands away from herself and began to wash her gently.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:34 am

She smiled and sighed happily, lifingt her arms high so he could wash all of her.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:00 pm

There was no spot on her body that went untouched. He was gentle, running his fingers over the soft flesh of her arms and thighs, between her toes and over her womanhood. It was less of an exploration and more reverence than anything. His eyes, though, they remained on hers with a gentle smile. "Have I missed any spots?"
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:18 pm

She shook her head, then began to run her hands over his chest.

"Nary a spot, my darling."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:04 pm

He hummed, feeling her fingers and hands over his chest and smiled happily. "Then you are ready to charm them all."
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:12 pm

She kissed him softly.

"I'm going to go dress. Spend as much time as you need."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:58 pm

"Let me know if you require assistance," he smiled at her as she pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:03 pm

She laughed.

"I will."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:06 pm

As she went to dress, he moved to get rid of his five o'clock shadow. Just a few quick swipes of a razor while he could still hold himself upright.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:09 pm

She dressed quickly, then moved to do up her make up in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse   Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scratching the Itch (Killinger) - Henri's Penthouse
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next