Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
+5
James McKay
Teddy Blue
Cassiel Vella
Estela Martinez
Medwyn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:24 am

She wasn't wrong this time, either. A little girl appeared, making a beeline for Medwyn with her arms outstretched to be picked up... with a loud squeal and barely-intelligible words.

"UNCLE MEDWYN!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:28 am

Cass appeared at the other door just outside the sitting area. She ran her fingers through her freshly chopped off locks and made sure she wasn't covered in dirt or cobwebs before she peeked around.

Feeling all was well, she knocked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:28 am

Not just the little girl. Jamie smiled at Teddy, accompanied by no less than three other people. Two women were at his back, a blonde and a brunette. He gave Teddy an apologetic look.

"Sorry."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:33 am

He smiled and held out a hand for his childe. "Estela! Come on over here. You met Medywn yet?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:34 am

"Hardly anything to say sorry for" the blond laughed, giving him a good hug before ushering him and the others inside. "Come in, come in. Shoes off in the hall, I got slippers if you want them and the crew's in the livingroom" she smiled, happy to see all of them it would seem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:02 pm

The brunette? Still not happy with Teddy. But the blonde seemed fine enough, giving a bright wave as she stepped inside, kicked off her shoes, and immediately went in search of the tiny terror.

Jamie hugged Teddy with a laugh.

"Ye know how kids are. I'm goin' t' go chase her down."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:04 pm

"Mm, do that" she chuckled, watching him and the blond at least join the others before looking to the brunette. She needed to talk to her actually, though probably not tonight. For now, she offered her a gentle smile and held out her hand to her.
"We never properly met" they hadn't really. "Teddy" yeah she knew that but she was trying here!
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:25 am

Rhiana wrote:
She wasn't wrong this time, either. A little girl appeared, making a beeline for Medwyn with her arms outstretched to be picked up... with a loud squeal and barely-intelligible words.

"UNCLE MEDWYN!!!!"

He had just enough time to sit the glass in his hand on the table before he was nearly bowled over by adorableness.

"Munchkin!" he called, his arms held open so that he could slide his hands under the little girl's arms and swing her up into the air. Laughing, he settled her onto his hip -- he was quite good at that, in fact -- and turned back to the room with a smile.

"Anybody want a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:26 am

Teddy Blue wrote:
"Mm, do that" she chuckled, watching him and the blond at least join the others before looking to the brunette. She needed to talk to her actually, though probably not tonight. For now, she offered her a gentle smile and held out her hand to her.
"We never properly met" they hadn't really. "Teddy" yeah she knew that but she was trying here!

The brunette looked less-than-happy but at least shook the blonde's hand.

"Nadine."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:30 am

"I'm glad you came" she smiled, actually sounding genuine when saying that before motioning towards the living room so they could join the other. Well, that and the blond briefly stopping and blinking when she saw Cass at the other door.

Quickly she bounced between the people to open it and drag the Rose inside. "Hey, you came!" happy Caitiff was happy as she hugged the Rose.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:35 am

Cass wrapped her arms around Teddy, giving her a squeeze. "Of course, I came! It didn't feel right not to. This is a celebration, yeah?"

At least she wasn't covered in dust and cobwebs this time?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:48 am

"It is and it just wouldn't be right without you here" she smiled brightly and ushered the Rose inside where a fair few people had already started gathering.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:54 am

Cass kicked off her shoes on her way in, her arm having eased it's way around Teddy. She gave a little wave as the blond brought her in to the room-- she smiled to Jamie and waved and smiled brightly to Rhiana and Medwyn. No one in the room was ignored by the Rose.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:02 am

Seeing Cass, she visibly She looked relieved. She wasn't alone! Lifting her hand in a bright wave toward the Rose, she started iiiiiinching her way toward Teddy and Cass, until she was close enough to speak without yelling.

"Cassiel! Hi!"

Did I mention that she looked relieved?
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 am

"Hey!" She slipped her arms around Rai in a hug and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:12 am

She hugged the Toreador and whispered* so very softly into the other woman's ear.

*PM incoming
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:16 am

Cass smiled and nodded, keeping one arm around Teddy and taking Rai's hand with the other.

"Oh, yeah... I just figured it would be easier to manage when I'm on the bike. Don't really like it short, but, hey! It'll back tomorrow. Hey, Rai! Have you seen Teddy's flower garden? She and Medwyn have quite the green thumb!"

Yep. Cass had this.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:19 am

She looked pleasantly surprised.

"I haven't! I knew Medwyn was talented, but I haven't seen the garden."

Oh, please, get me out of here, pleasepleaseplease.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:21 am

Cass turned to Teddy, still smiling. "Mind if I take Rai out to see the garden? I don't want to take you away from your guests. But I have a feeling someone would like to see it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:24 am

"No, of course I don't mind" even if she felt something was wrong... She offered them both a smile and simply nodded. She didn't like that Rai wasn't comfortable there, but not much she could do about it. "Go have a look"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:27 am

She grinned and took Cassiel's hand.... with a look of pure gratitude on her face.

"Thanks! We'll be back!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:34 am

"Okay..." yeah she didn't feel awkward now at all. The blond briefly chewed on her lip and offered Medwyn a brief smile. "I'm just gonna go get some more drinks" she said softly before disappearing out of the living room and into the adjoining kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:34 am

"We'll be back," she squeezed Teddy again and then let go, leading Rai outside with a gentle tug of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Walking over to her Sire, Estela kept somewhat close. "No, I haven't had the pleasure as of yet." Estela extended her hand to the German.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:03 pm

He wrapped one arm around Estela's waist. Because he was just that protective. "This here's Medwyn, and Teddy's over there somewhere. And ya met Jamie. Little girl is Jamie's daughter, Rhiana, and tha two women are his ghouls, Kara an' Nadine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next