Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:32 am

Cass led Rai outside to the small area where Teddy and Medwyn had done their planting. Sunflowers, roses daffodils-- it was a burst of color, much like Teddy's personality.

"You know, they'll keep going, they won't have a yard left," Cass smiled to Rai. She didn't want to push the redhead if all she needed a few moments.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 am

She took a few moments to just breathe, even if she didn't need to. She looked over the garden with a smile, seeming to start to relax a little bit.

"It could really be worse."

She smiled and gave the other woman a smile.

"Sorry about that. There's a whole... tension... thing."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:45 am

Cass shook her head. "You don't need to apologize. I think the hosts would rather see you comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 am

She smiled.

"I'm sure they would. I just haven't really been around James in... a while. And there's... history. And tension."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 am

Cass shook her head and gave Rai's hand a squeeze. She looked completely sympathetic. "I'm sorry, sweetie. Anything I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:06 pm

She laughed and shook her head.

"No... I just didn't want it to be all Clash of the Titans up in there. Since we're likely going to fight, and soon, and it won't be pretty."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:10 pm

She nodded but she didn't pry.

"I'm sure Medwyn and Teddy appreciate cooler heads here. But I wish the two of you didn't have to fight," she said sadly. "But I understand that things come to a head."

Whatever those things might be.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:17 pm

She rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet and her toes.

"Would be better if Estaban were here. Stupid Toreador."

She didn't sound like she meant that one, not even a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:18 pm

"Where is he, anyway?" Her tone was gentle, as was her expression. She knew Rai didn't mean it.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:38 pm

She smiled, fondly.

"He got hit with the creation bug. So he's in a bit of a fugue."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:40 pm

"Oh, but that's wonderful!"

Then Cass bit her lip.

"Are you... are you feeling a bit left out?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:43 pm

She laughed.

"No, no. Not at all. Just.. I'm not sure what, if anything, I would be good to make. You know, as art. I'm glad he's creating again... I just... miss him. When he gets like this."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:46 pm

"You'd mentioned to me on my first night here that you had dabbled in photography. Do you think you might want to do something like that? Or... or perhaps some sort of dance? Like, with a sword? Something that wouldn't only highlight your own beauty but a skill you already possess?"

She was trying to think outside of the box.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:30 pm

She bit her lip.

"I'd like to draw attention away from things like my fighting ability, I think."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:33 pm

"I think that's fair," she smiled. "Then what you need to do is think about something that you like to do and could see yourself doing. Finding teachers to help perfect a skill isn't usually hard. Do you like to dance? Paint? Draw? Sing? Sculpt? Something that you catch yourself doing from time to time that you enjoy that you might not think about all of the time."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:35 pm

She frowned.

"I'm really only good at two things. Fighting and magic."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:36 pm

"What about photography? The first night I was in the city, you mentioned that you had taken some photos. We were going to compare tips and tricks."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:38 pm

She smiled.

"Complete amateur at best. I can play a few instruments, but it's more that whole jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none thing."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:40 pm

"There's nothing wrong with being an amateur," Cass beamed. "We all had to start somewhere. So you have a couple of options right there-- photography, instruments. You know? You're best bet may be to try to perfect all three. Or at the very least start that direction and see how long you can stand it. If you get tired of one of them, then you'll know it's not for you. You know I will help you in any way I can, right?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:43 pm

She looked like she might blush if she didn't have to spend blood to do it. Then she nodded.

"I know you will. I think.. I think I would like that."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Cass put her arm around Rai's shoulders and gave a her a squeeze. "And the best thing to do? Is relax as much as possible. I know it's hard, believe me I know. But the more relaxed you are, the more the creative juices will flow."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:45 pm

She nodded and hugged her friend, letting the touch linger.

"I know. It's just really hard to do that right now."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:09 pm

"Eventually, one of these nights, there will be calm enough in the city for you to take a breather," she said softly to Rai.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:10 am

She smiled.

"I really hope that it's soon. I need a break. Stupid ghouls throwing fits and everything else."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:34 am

"I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could do, Rai. I really do," she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach   Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower Garden (Rai-- Housewarming Sidebar) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next