Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
+5
James McKay
Teddy Blue
Cassiel Vella
Estela Martinez
Medwyn
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 pm

He had sent out the invitations. Now he just needed to wait and see who might show up for the party.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Estela read the invitation. Then looked through her bag to find the perfect ensemble for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Cass had sent along a gift-- a pair of rose bushes and a set of four silver picture frames in a box wrapped in blue paper with a white bow. The note inside just said, "Welcome home. -Cass"

But the Rose wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:57 am

He was busy straightening the last few things at the house.... and mildly worried that Teddy wouldn't approve of his invitations.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:13 am

Well, let's face it, he worried about things he probably didn't need to worry.

The blond entered from the garden, her hands full of flowers and a bright smile to her lips as she headed for the kitchen to find a vase. She was just in her usual kind of clothes, baggy jeans, colourful broad belt and a pink and gold tank top with a kind if star pattern on it.
"Relax hm? You're looking a bit stressed" she said with a smiling tone of voice to her better half as she went about fixing the flowers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:14 am

He couldn't help it. He was... fretting. "I'm trying to relax. I really am."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:25 am

"You're about as relaxed as I was when Jamie told me he wanted to make me Harpy" she smiled, walking over to place the flowers on the coffee table before moving to wrap her around around him from behind.
"There's nothing to stress about" the blond smiled, resting her cheek against his back as she looked over at the present Cass had sent.she really hoped the Rose would show.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:37 am

His hands found her arms around him where she hugged him. Smiling, he gently rubbed her arms, turning his head to look at her over his shoulder. "Maybe not. But I can't help but worry about whether or not people will show."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 am

"I'm sure they will" she smiled, pushing herself up into her toes so she could kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:05 am

He smiled, then bit his lip nervously. "Did you like the invitations?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:13 am

The arms around him gave him a light squeeze as she smiled brightly, kissing his shoulder.
"I loved it"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:14 am

He laughed. "I hoped that you would."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:24 am

"They had sunflowers" she smiled. Of course she loved them.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:28 am

He smiled. "I thought it was fitting."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:26 am

"Very" the arms around him gave him another light squeeze before letting go just enough so that she could slided around to stand next to him, one arm still around his waist while the free hand moved to rest on his chest. "You're really good to think the little things" that made her so very happy.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:46 am

He couldn't help himself; he leaned over to brush a kiss over her lips. "I'm glad that you like it. Truly."
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:48 am

He was invited, so he showed up, knocking politely at the door. Greer and Estela could come along if they wished, he didn't mind. He was just not rude enough to not answer the call from the two of them. It was sweet. Very sweet.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:51 am

Which in turn had her smiling even more as the hand on his chest moved to brush its fingers across his cheek while she returned the kiss.
"You're good to me.." Teddy smiled. "Aaaand, I'll be good to you. I got the camera charged and on the shelf so when I hug Ethan you can get your picture" she giggled before blinking at the sound of knocking.

"Oh, I'll get that" she smiled brightly, stealing another kiss before slipping away from his arms to bouncer over to the door. The blond opening it and tilting sideways so she could peek at the James with a bright grin across her lips.
"Heya! So you glad you could come. Come in, come in. Shoes in the hall" because yeah, she was gonna make everyone take their shoes off. So hah.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:56 am

Seriously? I'm wearing cowboy boots, woman!

He grinned at the blonde. "Hey there. Glad ta be here." He didn't even grumble about taking his boots off. But the look was in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:59 am

"Back home we don't wear shoes inside" she smiled and even stuck her tongue out for a moment. "But I do got some nifty slippers if you want?" where as Teddy? Teddy was walking around in a pair of mismatched socks. they were always mismatched.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:05 pm

He laughed. "Nah, I'm good with my socks." He seemed to be, too, as he pulled the boots off of his feet.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:16 pm

From the living room came the sound of the German's voice. "Hey, Jim!" It was a cheerful greeting from the former-ghoul-turned-Brujah.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:23 pm

"Evenin', Medwyn!" he called giving Teddy an apologetic smile. "Nice place ya got here!" That part, sounded like he meant it. Hey, just be glad he wasn't late this time.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:26 pm

"Thank you" she smiled brightly, sounding genuinely happy. "I love it here. And hey, the critters haven't managed to tear it down yet, so big bonus right there" said critters were in their cage upstairs. For now. She hoped. Potence powered ferrets could be difficult to keep caged.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:29 pm

He laughed. "Critters?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next