Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:52 pm

The little girl led the older woman outside, so that they were standing in front of the flowers that had been planted. She turned to Estela with a slight smile on her little face.

"You're new, aren't you?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Estela looked down at the little girl, a half smile threatening to expose itself across her features. She put a hand up to her face, trying halfheartidly to hide her smile. "What makes you ask that? Is that the reason you wanted to talk to me?" At that she smiled kindly to the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:14 pm

She giggled.

"Yes. And you looked like Uncle Medwyn made you uncomfortable. It's being so close to his Beast, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Estela liked this perky little girl, in fact it would be impossible not to like her. Estela smiled. "hmmm is tha....oh right, yes, you are correct." She tried to keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 am

She smiled.

"It'll get easier. How new are you?" asked the very blunt child.
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:20 am

"Haha" Estela laughed a good laugh. She almost thought she'd forgotten how. "Very" was her only remark.
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:01 am

The little girl smiled.

"So you don't know about me yet?"
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:19 am

Instantly Estela's training kicked in and she began to be curious and cautious with this little one. Her smile vanished and she looked closely at the little girl.
"What would there be to know?" Estela kneeled down to eye level with the child.
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:20 am

She smiled.

"I'm not four. And technically, I died."
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:23 am

"Well I thought you were probably older than you looked. But what do you mean you 'died'. We all did. That's mmmm why we're uh here." Estela managed a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:27 am

She shook her head.

"I'm not like you. I died and was a ghost for a long time. The nice Baron gave me a body again."
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:35 am

"I'm trying to wrap my head around this". Estela shook her head lightly. "Be patient little one. Like you figured out. I am new. Very new. But I like you." Estela smiled a real smile at that.
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:59 am

She giggled, as four-year-olds are wont to do.

"It's okay. I'm letting you know so you won't freak out. Daddy can't have babies the normal way anymore."
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:05 am

"Well....that's not possible for any of us in our mmm heightened state, am I right? Why would I freak? I don't think ANYTHING could make me freak again...." She laughed a musical calming laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:09 am

The little girl rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet.

"You might be surprised. What Clan are you?"
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:16 am

"Brujah."
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:20 am

She smiled.

"Same as Daddy. So, you know about the Brujah right? Their curse?"
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:25 am

This was a bit embarressing. This little child being so much more knowledgable. She chuckled. "I may have heard once, but I forget."
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:27 am

She laughed.

"It's okay. The Brujah curse is their tempers. They can give in and get angry easier than other clans do."
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:35 am

"Well that doesn't seem so bad. The curse could be worse." She found a flower that was especially pretty, and touched it.
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:36 am

She nodded.

"Have you ever seen a Nosferatu?"
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:41 am

"Yes, I have. They are a bit odd. Why you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:43 am

She tilted her head.

"Their curse is being ugly. Like really, really ugly. You seen one without their 'face' on?"
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:00 am

"Well no, not exactly" Estela admitted. "I just know their 'presence' is very potent."
Back to top Go down
Rhiana
Elder
Rhiana

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 pm

She nodded.

"I can take you to meet my Unca Ethan, if you want. He's cranky sometimes, but he's nice, too. Just don't mention the Sheriff and he probably won't be cranky at you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Housewarming Party -- Gardens -- sidebar (Estela) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next