Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Cass didn't even bother letting Teddy know she was coming by. She just showed up and knocked politely as she always did.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:10 pm

The blond, barefoot as seemed to be the trend when at home, opened the door and breathe a small sigh of relief.
"Hey..." yeah, she looked like she had a headache.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:12 pm

"Hola, friend. Figured it would be best to keep you company to help ensure the wolves remain at bay. You game?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:13 pm

She sighed again with a tired smile as she nodded inside, figuring Cass would followed as she walked back towards the living room.
"There's only one wolf at the moment and she's howling quite loud" she said, showing the latest text to her friend:

"I was incredibly polite to Serena when I first met her and offered her a place to stay. She asked to see her Primogen, but since he asked for me to handle Serena and did not wish to see her I told her I could handle any clan business she had. As whip it is absolutely within the power of my position to handle any matters my Primogen sees fit to assign me."

"Serena didn't take 'no' for an answer and came to our personal home and demanded to be seen by him personally, I told her no. Estaban was present and well aware of everything that happened. I, of course, asked for his council on these matters."

"Serena appears to be mentally damaged from what Raz0r did to her and is crazy and out of control so whatever she thought I said back at the home was through the filter of a deranged mind."

"As for what I said to the Prince, that was taken very much out of context. You question the wisdom of the Prince who offered me the opportunity to recieve your job after I said it what I said?"

"My head hurts.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:17 pm

"But Estaban hasn't opened his mouth. And if she requested that she see the primogen, then she shouldn't have been denied. It doesn't matter that Areron was whip, it could be scandalous in its own right that Estaban didn't make himself available."

Cass sat Teddy down on the couch, putting a blanket over her. But she remained standing.

"She's just trying to cover her own ass. I know it's a headache... I think she's hoping to wear you down enough that you'll just roll over or quit. But it sounds like to me she's saying, 'Do this, or else' and I don't want to know what the or else is... Actually... I take that back. Yes I bloody well do."

She looked at Teddy and gave a smile.

"It's my job as a friend and a deputy to keep an eye on you, you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:27 pm

"I know. But truth to be told? It would save me a lot of trouble if she just went at me. At least then there could be no doubt as to my right to defend myself. And I can, contrary to popular beliefs, defend myself" she chewed on her lip for a moment and then held up the phone again.

"No, I do not for a moment question the wisdom of His Grace. He's a fair man, who likes to give people equal oportunities. Despite poorly chosen words that, even in whatever context you're referring to, still leave no doubt as to what they mean.

The simple fact is, if every Harpy out there pulled their reports whenever it upset someone, there wouldn't be any reports to read.

You haven't disproved anything with what you've said so far. What you've stated is that a Clan member, who've been through quite an ordeal, was denied to speak with her Primogen because he didn't want to or because you didn't allow her to. Seemingly not taking into consideration that perhaps it was a matter that needed his attention and not yours. Because she was, and I quote "crazy and out of control" and perceiving things through the filter of a deranged mind.

Very considerate of you then to dismiss her when she was obviously, according to you, in a rather fragile state of mind.

I'd love to continue this conversation. But as it is, I have other things that need tending to and I am sure you have as well.

If nothing else I'm certain we will speak again soon enough.

-T.B"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:31 pm

"That may be. But by God I will be here to witness it if it does happen."

Cass leaned over and read the text.

"Very nice. Very, very nice."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:35 pm

"I'm tired" she said softly as she sat down and hit send. "This feels like something teenagers would do, argue over the phone via text messages. She's giving me a headache" Teddy sighed, rubbing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:36 pm

"She's doing it so there would be no paper trail. That's why... To say, oh, I've never said such things. We make multiple copies. Period. Send them to me, starting with the first. We'll keep everything documented."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:38 pm

"By all means" she chucked her the cellphone and fell back onto the couch. "What's funny, is that if I wanted to be a bitch? I'd drag her fairy family into this and then watch her squirm" but she didn't like the idea of messing with people who had nothing to do with it in the first place. Even Areron's family.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:40 pm

"You don't need to be the bitch here. She's doing that just fine, herself."

Cass caught the phone and began sending the whole lot of texts to herself. "It sounds to me more like she wants the primogenship and not the harpy position. But, that aside... Fuck her anyway."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:42 pm

"I wish she'd go away...." the blond, who'd now grabbed a pillow and placed it over her face, muttered. "I like children, I just don't like adults with the general attitude of spoiled brats"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:44 pm

"She has a serious case of, 'I'm entitled!'. I'm just sorry you have to deal with it. But... I'm not going to let you deal with it by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:47 pm

"But I have to deal with it by myself. It's my hide that's out for skinning anyways... and as horrible as this sounds, I don't feel safe going to Frederico... He's a Rose. A proper Rose, from what I've heard" the word 'proper' didn't sound positive. "I'm willing to bet he'd back Areron over me" loyalty to Clan over all else. Right?
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:49 pm

"Oh, he would. He most definitely would," she nodded. "And your hide is not out for skinning. The only person that would do that is Areron. And I don't care what you say, you don't have to deal with this on your own."

Yep, stuck with Cass she was. No matter what.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:52 pm

"And when I lose my support and she's let free? I might as well get fuck out of Dodge..." came the groan into the pillow before an arm and a single finger was raised. "Cry havoc! And let slip the bitch of war!" and the arm fell.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:54 pm

"Baby, there is a whole pack of us she's going to go after. You know that. It's not just going to be you. So the best bet is for us to stick together. And hope to God we beat her ass back down to the ground where it belongs."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:58 pm

"That's what Jamie's hoping for. I'm not so sure I can succeed in this though...." she moved the pillow from her face and hugged it to her chest where she lay on her back on the sofa. "Areron's right in one thing. I'm not cut out for this. But I can't roll over even if I'm making things worse by doing what I am doing..."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:00 pm

A phone call. From Estaban. Not a text. This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:01 pm

"Stop that," she pulled the pillow away from Teddy, forcing her to look at Cass. "I won't have any of that. You haven't made anything worse. She did. She did by sticking her fucking nose where it didn't belong. She started the war, Teddy. Not you. You didn't do this. It started with her and by God it will fucking end with her. YOU didn't do this, YOU didn't make it worse. Trust Jamie. Don't roll over, but trust him."

She sighed and sat next to her.

"Sweetheart, she's going to get the position. But at the same time, she holds all of the rope to hang herself with. And she will."

She stopped when Teddy's phone rang and she looked at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:16 pm

She looked at the phone, then to Cassiel with a tired smile.

"Ah, would seem I'm getting handed a bit of rope myself" she said before answering the phone. "Primogen Fortunato" she had a feeling it would be official matters on this one. "How may I help you? Because I already know with what"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Mhm... Yeah. Still not taking chances. Cass activated heightened sense hearing. She wanted to hear this.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:46 pm

He sighed.

"Well, I came down to speak to you and noticed you were out of the office today. Might I pay you a visit...without anyone else accompanying me?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:06 am

"Yes of course, if it's just you, you can meet me at my home. You have the address I believe" Teddy replied, still laying on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:35 am

"Yes.. I will be there shortly. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach   Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Line (Open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next