Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
+5
James McKay
Teddy Blue
Cassiel Vella
Estela Martinez
Medwyn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:12 am

Cass still had a hold of Rai's hand-- just because. Though she lit up as Alex walked in, giving him a warm smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:20 am

He inclined his head when Alex walked in, a gesture of greeting.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Alex gave Cass a warm smile, his eyes full of love as he moved into the grouping of other vampires.

"How's it going guys, sorry I'm late. I got all kinds of held up at the office."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:04 pm

There was a bit more moving around in the kitchen before the blond returned with a vase holding the flowers from Alex, which were placed on the nearby table before the Caitiff moved to give him a hug.
"thank you so much, you really shouldn't have" she smiled as she pulled back again, because the flower? Beautiful. The large bottle of Louis XIII cognac worth a small fortune and currently safely tucked away in the kitchen? That was probably the most expensive house warming gift she'd ever seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:39 pm

The Rose smiled at Teddy and Alex's interaction, knowing exactly how grateful her friend would be over the simplest of gestures. Though, she could not help but smirk at Alex a little devilishly.

"Darling, you need a vacation."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:28 am

She smirked in Alex's direction.

"This is different than any other day how?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Alex returned the hug to Teddy, "Well I couldn't think of anything better, and I figured you and Medwyn would appreciate it."

"You know, rumor has it I might just get one in the near future..." He smiled and winked to Cass.

"Ah, well, you know..." he rubbed the back of his neck, "Ok, yeah, I guess I am always trying to find twenty four usable hours in a day."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:54 pm

"Thank you, again" she chuckled as she pulled back, moving to Medwyn's side again where she slipped an arm around his waist, resting her hand on his back.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:36 pm

"You're both very welcome." Alex smiled as he moved to join Cass, "I'm not interrupting girl time, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:48 am

Cass gave a little laugh, reaching with her free hand to take Alex's as she leaned in to press a light kiss to his lips. Her other hand stayed holding Rai's.

"Not at all, sweetheart. Though you run the risk of being hugged to pieces by a certain four year old when you're not paying attention later."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:06 am

He smiled and slipped his arm around Teddy.

"When she tires of the new Brujah, that is."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:01 am

Not everyone had showed up, but, most had, which was good.

The blond leaned against Medwyn with a smile, even as she threw a brief glance over her shoulder towards the garden outside. Hopefully Rhiana wasn't scaring the new Brujah senseless.. Teddy liked the girl, she was just... a bit special.
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:52 am

Estela looked through the window at the gathering crowd inside. She liked this little girl and hoped this was at least one person she could trust. She wanted the Brujah to like her, yet she also feared to trust. Would she always be alone in this new world?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:37 am

He glanced over his shoulder and lifted his hand in a wave to Estela. Creepy he was, but he was still friendly.
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:04 am

Not wanting to seem rude to her new clan, Estela took the charming little girl by the hand and began to slowly walk back inside. She was curious and greatful for the insite that Rhiana gave her. She also wanted to know more about these folks. She decided to watch and observe more than mingle.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:44 pm

He reached for Estela when she came back in. Protective Sire was protective.
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Estela walked towards her Sire, glad for at least one presence she could be sure of. She stood close.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:19 am

He slipped his arm around her waist in a comfortable way and just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:55 am

Alex returned Cass' kiss with a warm smile on his lips then he nodded to Estela before he said, "Is Rhiana here? I hadn't seen her." He looked around for the little girl.

When he didn't immediately see the child, he looked back to Estela and gave her a nod, "Guess congratulations are in order, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:52 am

Estela returned the mans nod. "For what?" was all she replied. She could feel everyone staring at her.

She didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:02 am

She rolled her eyes and extended a hand.

"Don't mind Alex; he's a little weird. Hi, I'm Griselda McKenzie. I'm the Sheriff."
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:34 am

She extended her hand. "Pleased to meet you. Um arn't we all just a little bit wierd?" Estela grinned.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:21 am

She laughed quietly, all four-feet-ten-inches of her. Tiny Sheriff was tiny.

"Not like Alex. He can't decide if he's a Gangrel or a Ventrue," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:01 am

"Mmmmm identity crisis can be a problem." Estela returned the little sheriff's grin.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:07 am

She was pointedly avoiding looking at James McKay.

"Oh, you have no idea."

She was just going to leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next