Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 pm

She didn't own much, or at least, she never used to. She owned her tools, she owned her clothes and books and her motorcycle, and beyond that? Well, beyond that there wasn't really all that much though once she'd started looking through boxes she'd never unpacked when she'd moved overseas int he first place, well, it still added up to a few things. That and they'd picked up a few things together, like, actual furniture since what little she had of that wasn't barely enough to furnish the tiny little apartment.

She'd gotten the red sofa. She loved the red sofa that really did draw focus to it self in an otherwise light coloured living room.

Teddy, carrying a paper box tucked with clothes, kicked her shoes off in the hallways and shuffled upstairs in her miss matched socks. One was black, the other was pink with a Hello Kitty face printed on it. The blond almost stumbling in her own baggy jeans as she reached the top of the stairs though managing to catch herself with a chuckle and disappearing into the bedroom while humming a low tune under her voice.

She'd left the window open while she'd been carrying stuff in. The fresh air that came through the open window and tugged at the curtains carrying with it the scent of the sea, a scent that would forever have her smiling whenever she closed her eyes and thought back at their first date.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:55 am

The box was put down by the dresser as the Caitiff crouched down to open a drawer and then the box to start moving the clothes over since, knowing herself, she was otherwise likely to have the boxes staying around forever. Or well, she would've, Medwyn was probably a lot neater when it came to things like that.
She kicked her shoes off and just nudged them aside with her foot, while he always unlaced his boots and set then carefully set them aside. Little things. Little things that made her smile for some strange reason, though she wondered if he'd be okay with the fact that she was most likely going to bug him, and everyone else who came there, to leave their shoes in the hall.
European, after all. She wasn't and never would be used to the whole idea of wearing shoes indoors. Which again was why she was shuffling about in her Hello Kitty socks.

Crouched down as she was, the black and yellow top she was wearing had slid up a little, enough for parts of her tattooed back to become visible something she didn't seem to notice really. She was much too lost in her own little world, humming and biting her lip softly with a smile while putting her clothes away.

A home...
They were going to have a home together...

It wasn't all just a dream.
They had a house, they had a garden with sunflowers and roses, the first of which Cassiel had brought her when she'd talked about the place, and there was a red sofa in the living room. A cozy red sofa. And the bedroom which she was now in that had a big bed with a wrought iron frame that Teddy had said she'd wanted while having pretended not to blush. It had of course not worked, the pretending not to blush part that is.

Little things... little details that made her smile oh so much.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:03 am

It wasn't long before she heard the engine of his SUV as he pulled up with a load of his own things. Mostly just his clothes and sentimental things from his home with Jamie, but for furniture? He was hoping that they could actually furnish most of the house together. This was a new situation for the two of them, a new life for them both, and he wanted to start it the right way.

Pulling a large trunk from the SUV, he started making his way inside the house, a smile plastered on his face. Home. It was his own, and it was his with Teddy. That alone made him grin like a fool, and he went looking for the blonde that he could see was home from the motorcycle outside.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:07 am

Oh, she was home alright, and she came bouncing down the stairs with a grin as big as his when her bright blue eyes locked on him. And because she could now say it? She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and tilted head slightly to the side.
"Welcome home, love..." their home.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:31 am

He set the trunk down inside the door, holding out his arms for her to come to him. "Thank you, my love. Home. That sounds wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:37 am

The blond swiftly moved herself into his arms, wrapping her own around him in a loving embrace as she nuzzled against his chest for a few moment before looking up at him with that same lingering bright smile.
"It sound very good.." she agreed. "You and me..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:41 am

His arms closed around her, pulling her to him as she nuzzled him. He leaned his head down and brushed a kiss over her forehead. "You and me. Just you and me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:53 am

Her arms around him tightened briefly, sliding her hands up to rest at his shoulder as she smiled.
"I love you so much Medwyn... you make me so happy" the blond whispered softly as she pushed herself up on her toes to be able to brush her lips gently against his. "And I love this... getting to have an actual home, with you.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:32 am

His arms around her tightened, a gentle hug as he smiled when she brushed the kiss over his lips. He had often wanted what Jamie had - a house and a family of his own. And now he had one, or was truly building one. With a woman he loved more than his own life. What more could a man ask for? "You make me more than happy, Teddy. You make me fly."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:06 am

Already bright eyes seemed to light up even more when he said that, when she looked into his eyes and saw the reflection of his smile. She returned the gentle hug,simply holding him close for a few moments so she could draw her breath and take in his scent.
"Do you like the flowers?" she'd already planted a fair few rose bushes and sunflower outside, courtesy of Cassiel actually.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:22 am

He smiled at her, brushing the hair away from her face with gentle fingertips. "I love the flowers. I'm thinking we should have some daffodils, too, though."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:30 am

"Oh, that would be beautiful" she beamed before biting her lip softly and leaning into his touch. "I'll be sure to plant some as soon as possible"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:58 am

He smiled and shook his head. "Can we... can we do it together instead?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:18 am

You'd think there was a limit as to how weak he could make her knees feel, a limit as to how many things he could say to her that would make her melt. Obviously though, there wasn't.
"I'd love that..." she said softly, gazing up at him and letting herself get lost in those eyes. "I'd love that so much..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 am

He nodded and gave her another smile. "Thanks. I really like daffodils."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 am

"Mm, they're pretty" she smiled happily. "And I'll make sure to remember, so I can bring you daffodils on your birthday"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:21 pm

He laughed again and shook his head. "You don't need to do that. One day, I'll explain why I love daffodils so much."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:28 pm

"I'll look forward to that" she said softly, brushing her fingers across his cheek gently. "In the meanwhile, you can help me plant them"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:33 am

He nodded. "That sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:44 am

She really did look so happy like that, over something so seemingly simple.
"Mm.. I've brought in most of my stuff. Most of which is in boxes or on shelves by now. Need a hand with anything?" the blond smiled, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:42 am

He shook his head and pointed to the chest he had dragged inside. "That's pretty much all that I've got."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:48 am

"Well... we also got a red sofa now" she chuckled, happy that he hadn't minded her buying that because she soo loved the colour. "And we also got a wrought iron frame bed. So we pretty got everything we need don't we?" the blond smiled brightly, biting her lip with a happy laughter as she tilted her head to the side.
Really, most of the things in their house? Would be their things. Because besides books and smaller stuff you could put on shelves or in closets, it wasn't as if the Caitiff owned all that much either. At least nothing all that big.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:51 am

He shook his head, seriously. "We need a bigger TV."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:57 am

Which had her breaking down in giggles.
"Aaah, of course. Silly of me to forget" the blond in his arms grinned.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:59 am

He grinned. Men and their toys. Could you really blame him? "And an x-box."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach   Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving in (open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next