Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
+5
James McKay
Teddy Blue
Cassiel Vella
Estela Martinez
Medwyn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 pm

"Ed and Eddie, the ferrets of doom" the bouncy blond giggled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:38 pm

He started to laugh. "Ferrets? Really?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:02 pm

"Mhm" Teddy nodded. "I love'm, but they love wires. And socks. And possibly shoes. I bet they'd love your boots actually" they probably would.
Back to top Go down
James McKay
Methuselah
James McKay

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:02 pm

He winced. "Ferrets. I'm a dog person." No. Shit.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:06 pm

"I like animals" really, any kind of animal. She might even like spiders. Because they were creepy cool and she'd made a lot of mechanical ones. "Big, small, doesn't matter. They might not always like me, but that's a different matter all together" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:47 pm

There was another knock at the door.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:59 pm

" 'scuuuse me" and Teddy bounced over to open the door and flashing Griselda a huge grin. "Hey! So glad you came!" and hugs, the redhead got a hug.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Oh, hell yes, the redhead got a hug! She opened her arms for Teddy, a bright grin on her face.

"I wouldn't miss it. Sorry that Estaban couldn't come, he's a little... indisposed... at the moment."

Indisposed. What an understatement!
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:46 pm

"Oh, mm sorry to hear. But, maybe next time" she smile, giving her a squeeze before pointing to the shoes. Yeah, no one was getting away from that. "Medwyn and Jim's in the livingroom, right through there" she pointed.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:11 pm

She bounced a little, slipping off the sandals that she wore with no hesitation at all.

"Awesome! Who all is coming?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:18 pm

"Uhm, I'm actually not sure, my better half handled the invitations" she chuckled. "But hopefully Jamie and the family will show up. Grace. Cass was gonna come but she's busy" yeah, totally busy. [b]"Might drop by later if she gets a chance.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:22 pm

She nodded with another grin.

"So this is just a little small thing instead of O-M-G, invite everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:25 pm

The blond nodded, causing her short curls to bounce.
"Yeah, just friends and family you know?" people they trusted and who they felt safe around. People who mattered to them both.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:46 pm

She looked touched. Honestly touched.

"Yeah... I understand..." because she did. "Then I'm honored to be here, and I'm sure Estaban will be sorry that he missed it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:48 pm

"If he's busy he's busy. I can understand that. I still owe you a Nintendo evening. You can drag the poor guy along for some Super Mario" she chuckled. "Sound like a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 pm

She giggled behind a hand.

"Total deal! Though don't be surprised if he just stares at the controller like it's an alien and has no idea what to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:40 am

"Then he'll learn!" duuh, she giggled and lead the redhead into the living room where the guys were. Hopefully, more would show soon.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:38 pm

She giggled again.

"Oh, yes! He will!"

Going into the living room, she gave Medwyn a friendly wave. And then there was... Jim...

She looked away and found an interesting something-or-other to look at around on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:45 am

Estela lightly tapped the door, a bit nervious, but still glad to meet some more people.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:00 am

She avoided commenting on the awkwardness and instead moved to the door again to open it for the next arrival.
"Hey!" the blond smiled brightly. "You're Estela, right?" had to be. Was the one face she didn't know. "Come on in, kick off your shoes and make yourself at home"
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:16 am

"Yes I am. Very pleased to meet you." Estela walked into the hall and took her shoes off. I must say, your home is quite lovely. She extended her hand to the perky blonde.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:20 am

"Teddy" she smiled, taking her hand with a firm grip, though her fingers were delicate and soft, set with short manicured nails only painted with see through nail polish. "And thanks, I'm really happy with it" so very happy about her home with Medwyn. "The others are in the living room"
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:27 am

"Great". Estela returned Teddy's smile, and walked into the living room. She looked around at the different faces, but only her Sire looked familiar.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Methuselah
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:33 am

Not true!

There came another knock at the door, this one accompanied by a bit of yelling and commotion.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:42 am

Oh! Oh she had a good idea who that might be.
Moment!" she called out and quickly hurried to the door again, though rather than stand in the doorway, she just kinda moved with the door to leave and open passage for the ones outside in case of impatient children who might be wanting to see Medwyn again.
They tended to be fast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next