Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
+5
James McKay
Teddy Blue
Cassiel Vella
Estela Martinez
Medwyn
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:12 am

Estela noticed the sheriffs avoidance of the big man standing beside her. Thinking it best not to stir anything she changed the subject. "Have you seen the gardens? They're quite lovely. I believe Rhiana may have gone back out to them."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:14 am

She smiled.

"Cassiel showed them to me a bit ago. Have you met Cass yet?"
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:21 am

"I haven't yet had the pleasure. Most everyone here is very very new to me." She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:30 am

She turned to Cassiel.

"Cassiel Vella, meet..."

She turned to the girl.

"I'm sorry. What was your name again?"
Back to top Go down
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:00 am

"Estela Martinez." She extended her hand. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Rourke
Methuselah
Alex Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:17 am

Alex smirked just a bit at the Estela's question, "It's considered polite to congratulate someone on dying, you know, that whole becoming a vampire thing."

Then he turned to Griselda, "I know exactly what clan I am, thank you very much. Just because I happen to be better at making money than half the Ventrue in the world doesn't mean I have an identity crisis. Besides, I can't be a Ventrue, I have way too much fun most nights," he gave Cass' hand a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:58 am

"A pleasure, Estela," Cass smiled warmly to the new Brujah as she shook her hand. "It wouldn't surprise me if that little ball of energy has bounded back out into the flowers," she said, referring to Rhiana.

Her eyes then went to Alex, just for a moment, as if reflecting just a bit of, ahem, fun... in them.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:04 am

Hm, speaking of the seemingly little munchkin, Teddy threw another glance towards the glass doors and the garden outside. a part of her wanted to go check on her and the more logical part? Well, it knew that the kid didn't really need checking in on and that she was perfectly safe where she was.

So instead, she smiled and listened to people speak and socialize, drawing slow circles with her hand across Medwyn's back while leaning against him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Estela Martinez
Ancilla
Estela Martinez

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:26 pm

"Thanks, but the whole 'dying', getting shot, coming back to life thing wasn't that exciting for me...." Estela felt an instant dislike for this one.

She returned Cassiel's warm handshake with an equally generous and sincere one. Turning from the group, she looked for some other place to be.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:19 pm

Alex Rourke wrote:
Alex smirked just a bit at the Estela's question, "It's considered polite to congratulate someone on dying, you know, that whole becoming a vampire thing."

Then he turned to Griselda, "I know exactly what clan I am, thank you very much. Just because I happen to be better at making money than half the Ventrue in the world doesn't mean I have an identity crisis. Besides, I can't be a Ventrue, I have way too much fun most nights," he gave Cass' hand a light squeeze.

She smirked.

"So I've heard. And seen."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:58 am

(fade scene)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach   Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Housewarming Party (Open to the Invitees) - Sunflower Beach
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6