Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:00 am

She nipped at his neck playfully, then nuzzled with nose.

"I'll stay as long as I can. I do have work in the morning. And at this rate, I'm going to be a zombie."
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:01 am

"Mm, alright..." the soft groan sounded from his throat, still with that smile to his lips. That which would no doubt linger through his next shift at work even. Scary security guard he was.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:03 am

Her eyes closed, she made her breathing slow. As if heading towards sleep.

"Should we clean up before I pass out on you?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:05 am

She might be faking the slowing breathing, he wasn't. He was well and truly spent as he murmured with a content sound to his voice.
"Let me just hold you a little while longer..." which would most likely result in him falling asleep just like that.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:06 am

She just nodded. She didn't mind. Not in the slightest. She very much enjoyed his arms around her. And she wouldn't move until he was well and truly asleep.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:09 am

Which, regardless of if he wanted it to or not, happened soon enough. his breathing turning slow and heavy, the arms around her loosing some of their strength even if they hadn't pulled away. his heartbeat, that steady, slow rhythm, telling her than he was well and truly asleep.
Though, he did smile. Even in his sleep he was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:13 am

When he woke up, he was alone. There wasn't even a warm spot where she had been. And everything had been put away. The rubber was gone from his manhood, and the box was put away. The trash had even been taken out.

But on the coffee pot, which was set up and ready to brew, was a note.

Had to run, and you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you. Cleaned up for you, but I didn't want you thinking it was a dream. I'll be thinking of you all day. Thanks for a wonderful night.

No regrets,
Henri

And it was sealed with a kiss. An actual kiss.
Back to top Go down
Christopher J. Cohen
Elder
Christopher J. Cohen

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:15 am

Even if she wasn't there, the soldier's thought was simple as he looked the note over again with a broad grin and put the coffee on.

Best, morning, ever.

-----

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Henrietta Moreau
Methuselah
Henrietta Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:16 am

(Scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den   Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redheads are trouble, but maybe the fun kind? (Henri) - CJ's Den
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4