Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phone call with Henri (needs to be cleaned up) - Ren

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ren
Methuselah

Phone call with Henri (needs to be cleaned up) - Ren Empty
PostSubject: Phone call with Henri (needs to be cleaned up) - Ren   Phone call with Henri (needs to be cleaned up) - Ren I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:42 pm

*ring*
"Hey Henri." Her voice was soft.
Henri's voice sounded tense, but not overly so "We may have a problem, love."
"What
s going on?"
"I just had a chat with Scion.  He threatened my life because I wouldn't give him information about Sam's death."
"I've already informed Rai."
There was a long pause. "Fuck." She muttered.
"Exactly.  Everyone will keep your name out of it, but I figured warning you was best.  I'll be having you and Jim over soon to have you keyed to the wards I'm putting up on my home and the private areas of my Tavern."
"Okay."
"I'm sorry for the trouble, Henri."
"Don't be overly worried, love.  But if you are, and don't have somewhere safe to stay, I'll be giving you keys to my place as well, and you are always welcome to stay.  It also might be best to vary where you stay.  I trust us all to keep your name out of it, but Scion is smart.  I know you can stay with Jim.  Do you have other places to be safe?"
"Yeah he is." She sighed. "I have places to be safe."
"Good.  Come by my place in an hour.  I'm getting the Wards done just after closing."
"Alright." She was keeping most of the concern out of her voice. Of all people...Scion.
"Darling, you really don't have to worry.  Consider this simply an excuse for me to instill Elder paranoia in you.  I would have done it eventually."
Her voice was now soft and motherly
"I realize that.  But it was my hand. There are those who won't see anything else."
"Which is why I will protect you from idiots.  Not to baby you, but because it is my job to keep this Family safe."
"Thank you, Henri."
"Of course, love.  We're circling the wagons.  From what I over heard, this is a personal road you're walking down.  I hope that you have chosen well."
"I believe I have."
"Good.  I won't pry, but if you would ever like to talk to me about it, I'm here.  As for now, you just don't worry overly much about Scion.  I know how to handle him."
"I just don't understand why Sam involved so many people."
"Ren, I believe that he was weak, and he had to involve so many people in order to feel like he was a powerful player in this game we play.  But he didn't have the skills to go far."
"I wish she could have see the damage he was doing."
((Is that she=he?))
((yes))
"He would never have seen it, love.  Which is very unfortunate."
"I know. I had hope though."
"So did I, love.  So did I."
"Is Jim okay?"
"I called you first.  As soon as we hang up, I call him."
"He didn't seem so okay when it happened." She was concerned for him too.
"I will take care of him, love.  Most do not handle death as well as I do, and I do not think less of them for it."
"IF there is anything I can do, please let me know.
"
"I will.  And you will see him when you get here."
"Yeah. I'll see you both soon, then."

9:42 PM

"Quarter after two, love.  Come on up to the Penthouse.  I'm going to call Jim, now."
((I'm going to have to reboot my digsby now.  Could you post this convo to your forum for me?))

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down

Phone call with Henri (needs to be cleaned up) - Ren
Page 1 of 1